Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I've just realized how much I hate the game for becoming too complex. There's a currency for everything, 20 different mechanics in dungeons that are random, different ways to do the same thing over and over and over.

In that regard Classic has surpassed shittail by quite a bit. It's not overly complicated for the sake of occupying more time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    My bet, Derek's programming kicks in, he kills Tandred. Jaina is incensed, Calia protects him and this causes her to break with the Alliance.
    You're imagining too much conflict. Calia will be accepted with open arms and without issue.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I have to link this because it's hilarious.

The memes. They flow so freely.

The worgen heritage armor quest takes place in Gilneas. Nice. I also heard a rumor on discord that Nathanos is going to die in that quest, but I doubt that that hack Danuser would let him die, and in a quest nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    The worgen heritage armor quest takes place in Gilneas. Nice. I also heard a rumor on discord that Nathanos is going to die in that quest, but I doubt that that hack Danuser would let him die, and in a quest nonetheless.
    I doubt Nathanos will die in a side quest only a fraction of people will see. But at least worgen get something good out of it in reclaiming Gilneas and actual Forsaken get one last pump in the arm, even if it's as token baddies in a sidequest.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

5+ Year Old Account
    It was mentioned in the wowhead datamine live stream. He dies.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    You're imagining too much conflict. Calia will be accepted with open arms and without issue.
    And they said you can't kill hope.

Also, I do not want to spread misinformation, but I found some interesting lines:

"Baine sent assistants to Suramar to aid with our arcwine production, but managing them has proven... difficult."

"Baine must act before things get worse."

Baine is the new Warchief? Again, take this with a grain of salt, It is just interesting that Baine would have the authority to send representatives in Suramar, and how apparently it is imperative that Baine acts or things get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post
    And they said you can't kill hope.
    I can see why Delaryn joined up with Sylvanas. What she saw after death was the rest of the expansion.

@Tenebra

How in the fuck do they make arcwine when the Nightwell is gone?

Past that, good. If it were Thrall then he'd never have a chance to die. Baine is comparatively mortal.

Baine as warchief would only be fitting at this point. Its his dream coming true, seeing how they shove down the Unifaction down our throats by implementing their Anduin acolytes as fast as possible in every race which could mean trouble for eternal love between the factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    I have to link this because it's hilarious.

Sure but it's also ending with a raid in Ny'alotha not any of those things.

5+ Year Old Account
    apparently it is imperative that Baine acts or things get worse.
    Everyone hates him for being a spineless, Anduin worshiping non entity. Of course it is imperative for him to do anything at all.

To those saying this and Argus should have been full xpacs - they would have had to draw on so much other material for them to not be painfully unvaried and boring that it makes just as much sense to keep them as large patches.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    To those saying this and Argus should have been full xpacs - they would have had to draw on so much other material for them to not be painfully unvaried and boring that it makes just as much sense to keep them as large patches.
    "Argus should have been its own xpac" is a meme opinion, Argus is a fitting culmination of the Legion story. That's different from the war storyline and Azshara/Nzoth storyline, which are distinct plot threads that each got half-assed by being crammed together in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    She lost against Arthas for purpose. She wanted to feed Quel'thalas to hungering darkness.

False alarm people, the Gilneas scenario might be a dream sequence, getting the worgen to join the Night Elves and Forsaken in being blueballed to death.

Derek is 100% a manchurian candidate of Sylvanas. It's way, WAY too fucking obvious now that he's going to see all the Proudmoores/Calia is destined to go Horde.

Catherine or Tandred will get stabbed to death, Calia defends him or somehow pisses off the survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    It seems Highkeeper Ra (or Ra-den) leads the Rajani in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms, until he winds up in the Waking City raid:

"We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Seeing all of you tearing your buttholes with your fingernails is hilarious.

im loving the lore"rake", it brings joy to The Ruddy Man.

Plate is REALLY nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Plate is REALLY nice.
    Subjective.

Very disappointing imo
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.