Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's a smaller patch, but I'm happy with the content, and 8.3 being smaller means they can dedicate more resources to 9.0 to either make it bigger or get it out sooner.

Yeah it looks good. I just hope keeping this damn eye on my head for the last 6 months actually pays off

Even though writing pisses me off and classes are in a terrible spot I feel happy to be playing WoW again. It seems like I'm not going back to real life too much in the nearest future. Classic is out, BfA is supposed to have a steady stream of content for few weeks or maybe months. It's good to play these days.
    S.H.

Doubt this will change the lore/story from being absolute trash, other then that it looks alright. Might jump over from classic to try it out, well see.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Hopefully the fact they didnt give us a new zone means they will save the the full old god empire for an actual expansion.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Having Nya'lotha as a raid rather than its own expansion is just to dissapointing. Not a whole lot of other stuff to get hyped about.
    Dump it next to Nazjatar, the Emerald Dream, Argus, Azjol-Nerub, Zandalar, Kul Tiras and the Elemental Planes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    More or less happy.

huge raid +
    mage tower/chromie crossover +
    restored vale +
    huge N'zoth +
    auction house +

no zone -
    no dungeon -

races - predictable
    titannope - sorry, I'm not min-maxer.

I agree, restored Vale made me smile.

Still waiting for these things though:
    - The Rise of Aszhara
    - Nelves getting vengeance for Teldrassil
    - Sylvanas and Nathanos getting killed
    - Nelves getting a new capital
    - who's gonna be the new Horde leader
    - when are we going to be able to pee on Sadfang's grave?
    - can we finally kill Anduin?

No I'm not. Furry fetishists and amputee-roleplayers are probably happy on the other hand. Things are looking grim at the moment. The prospects of Tinker becoming a real class just rose a bit, which is a disaster. And I'm just a loyalist, at home among strangers, a stranger among his own, with a future that looks like being shoehorned into whatever the Horde-Alliance amalgam is right now. At least some people are happy.

I'm happy about it. The old god sprouting as an event reminds me of it being a pre-expansion event. Sounds cool but weird layering to me. Better get used to party sync, or the idea of a world revamp again... Not getting my hopes up about that if it's a thing.

Not terribly happy at the guilds that have disintegrated up to now. The new raid is cold comfort if the team you had been playing with has fallen apart.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Oh but titanforging is not going away. They just change it's name. And maybe instead of flat stats will give you some proc.

Then people will cry they didn't got lucky and guys in LFR has better gear than them because they got "the right" proc.
    Oh the delusions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's an interesting patch, but it's not a very good one in terms of content size.

It mostly implies that all the team is working on 9.0.
    Probably...but this is the first patch, may be more to come

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks nice, finally a content patch that I'm positive about.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Doubt this will change the lore/story from being absolute trash, other then that it looks alright. Might jump over from classic to try it out, well see.
    Yeah, I unsubscribed over this. Blizzard has made Horde lore into such a big hole in the ground, Blizzard would have to forthrightly act to fix it. But given they don't seem to be willing to acknowledge that there is even a problem, I don't see myself coming back anytime soon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Its a great time to play WoW indeed Not only are new content coming, that looks promising, but we also have Classic going strong and hard Its been a long time since i have been bored in WoW with all the different things to do
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    It's an interesting patch, but it's not a very good one in terms of content size.

It mostly implies that all the team is working on 9.0.
    No it doesn't. It doesn't imply that at all. Current content and expansion development are two different teams.

Happy? Im hugely dissapointed.
    Assaults? Reskinned factions assault with more purple and hentai tentacles.
    Visions/Mage tower aka solo challenge? Everyone is gonna run in with people anyway because everything is easier with tank and heal.
    Raid? With corrupted Wrathion? That makes sense. Nzoth split into 2 fights? Worked well with Deathwing lmao.
    HC Warfront on patch where faction war isnt a thing anymore?
    Solving whole Nzoth problem in 1 patch?
    Nyalotha being raid instead of zone?

At least we got new furries,new neck grind and recycled backs.

Thanks for AH tho

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Not terribly happy at the guilds that have disintegrated up to now. The new raid is cold comfort if the team you had been playing with has fallen apart.
    Yeh even if I were to start playing again no one I used to play with really plays anymore. WoW feels so empty when I don't have mythic raid that weekend to prepare for. Even with classic I ended up just playing by myself and it felt kind of lonely.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2019-10-07 at 10:02 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Currently 47°, -122° ... Originally 53°, -9°
    Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    Furry fetishists and amputee-roleplayers are probably happy on the other hand.
    Jesus Henry Christ. Who hurt you?

Why is it any time they introduce something like Vulpera, this kind of shit comes out of the woodwork?

10+ Year Old Account
    The titanforging change could be interesting, I hope. I thought the new solo challenge was interesting at first, but I don't like that it sounds like it's going to be impossible until we upgrade the cape to be able to do it. Artificial walls like that take the fun out of solo challenges, but we'll see. Sad about no dungeon, but glad it's a long raid. The new M+ affix looks way more interesting than emissaries. The rest looks run of the mill. I laughed that they didn't mention essences becoming account wide, and rolled my eyes at more AP levels. Might play it for two weeks or so on my DH, but I don't see myself fully returning. I still need real class changes in 9.0.

I also thought N'Zoth and Ny'Alotha would have been an expansion, just like I thought with Azshara. Feels weird.