Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    The worgen heritage armor quest takes place in Gilneas. Nice. I also heard a rumor on discord that Nathanos is going to die in that quest, but I doubt that that hack Danuser would let him die, and in a quest nonetheless.
    And looks like I jinxed the Worgen heritage quest being about reclaming Gilneas as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    And looks like I jinxed the Worgen heritage quest being about reclaming Gilneas as well.
    Playing through Tess's self-insert fanfiction is still better than helping Calia destroy fifteen years of Forsaken lore while every character talks about how honorable she is and no character who was part of the Forsaken prior to BFA makes a single appearance.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Baine is the new Warchief? Again, take this with a grain of salt, It is just interesting that Baine would have the authority to send representatives in Suramar, and how apparently it is imperative that Baine acts or things get worse.
    This is the darkest timeline after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    I can see why Delaryn joined up with Sylvanas. What she saw after death was the rest of the expansion.

@Tenebra

How in the fuck do they make arcwine when the Nightwell is gone?

Past that, good. If it were Thrall then he'd never have a chance to die. Baine is comparatively mortal.
    An extension of god-boiking's will mortal? Are you serious?
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah, we save Wrathion. He keeps us sane during the first N'zoth fight.
    Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Wrathion The Smartass? I thought not. It's not a story the Magni would tell you. He could save others from madness, but not himself.

@Tenebra

The saddest words of tongue or pen are these - Super Dickmann was right again. That Anduin shirt is staying unbought.
    I'm reminded of that [obvious fake] dialogue someone posted here a while ago between Turalyon and Liadrin (you know, the one where he decapitates her via emote).

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the darkest timeline after all.
    Jokes on you, i don't think its possible for things to get worse.

False alarm people, the Gilneas scenario might be a dream sequence, getting the worgen to join the Night Elves and Forsaken in being blueballed to death.
    Oh, one crisis averted then. Maybe. Wait, what the fuck am I doing. BfA deserves no hope. Gilneas is getting reclaimed while Forsaken will fester in Light with QUEEN CALIA.

Oh, one crisis averted then. Maybe. Wait, what the fuck am I doing. BfA deserves no hope. Gilneas is getting reclaimed while Forsaken will fester in Light with QUEEN CALIA.
    It's funny that the only forsaken who stay in character are part of a teenage girl's power fantasy.

@Theoris

https://imgur.com/a/btQBXeJ
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticon View Post
    Plate is REALLY nice.
    Model is pretty neat but I'd say the golden parts clash too much with the darkest ones. And it seems like the golden bits aren't even uniform in color. Boots look much darker than the chest.

"Abandoned" more like 'mad at Elune so chose to stay with the one who burned their city."

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    That's also how I feel. N'Zoth gets free and we will beat him within a patch.

Or maybe we will lose in the final battle and BFA ends with N'Zoth winning (for now). But I don't think Blizz will do that.
    That’s what I want; something that causes us to lose and be thrown into the near-future where the Black Empire has risen again in our absence and all of Azeroth has been taken over by the Old Gods, and all that is left to us is a city or two (perhaps Silvermoon for the Horde and the Exodar for the Alliance) as our “last stand”. I think that it would be so much fun to see the Old Gods unchained and having risen in all, or most, of their might and having taken over 99% of Azeroth. It’ll never happen, but I’d absolutely dig it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Updated raid boss list in correct order and including a new world boss:

• Dark Inquisitor Xanesh: There are few who can resist N'Zoth's whispers, but those who do are doomed to fall under Dark Inquisitor Xanesh's wrath. A mastermind of torture, Xanesh prides herself on slowly peeling the sanity from of her victims until they have been carved into true worshippers of the Black Empire.
      • This is the boss shown to be torturing Azshara, with torturing tools being part of the encounter.
    Can it be? Can Azshara be to 9.3's raid what Grom was to Hellfire Citadel? I already jinxed two things right, so maybe my first prediction in this thread will also turn out to be correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    World Boss

• Grand Empress Shek'zara: With the awakening of N'Zoth, Shek'zara, empress of the mantid, pledged her swarm to the old god's will. In service of her dark master, she unleashed her forces upon the Vale of Eternal Blossoms to claim Pandaria in N'Zoth's name.
    Kinda weird there's not one for Uldum as well. Neat that the bit about new Mantid Empress from island expeditions led to something though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bright-Flower View Post
    "Abandoned" more like 'mad at Elune so chose to stay with the one who burned their city."
    Didn't Tyrande accept and offer to help them? They're only "abandoned" out of their own free will (if they even had that)

10+ Year Old Account
    Can it be? Can Azshara be to 9.3's raid what Grom was to Hellfire Citadel? I already jinxed two things right, so maybe my first prediction in this thread will also turn out to be correct.
    reeeeeeeeeeee

Can you hear it?

reeeeeeeeeeeee

Its getting closer

reeeeeeeeeee

Its almost there!

AZEROTH IS FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Kinda weird there's not one for Uldum as well. Neat that the bit about new Mantid Empress from island expeditions led to something though.
    The obsidian construct in the raid journal the world boss for Uldum.

The moment Maut sprung to life it consumed the magic of its creators, leaving their corpses to rot beneath the scorching sun of Uldum.

Quote Originally Posted by Justbas View Post
    Honestly screw the majority of you guys lol..

It's depressing to read this thread cause of all the negativity that most are spewing

What I'm seeing here is that Blizz is trying with 8.3 and the vocal minority will not give them a chance its sad to read most reply's

How about you wait till we play 8.3 before making up your mind cause holy sheet you lot a biased as fuck.
    We are years past Blizzard deserving the benefit of the doubt. BfA is like the last season of Dexter. Too many times when there's a new potential plot point, the most idiotic prediction people make to mock the story turns out to be correct. 9.3 seems to be the culmination of that trend where it's day one of datamining and we already had half a dozen bombshells of complete idiocy. If Blizzard is actually trying here, which is doubtful, they are trying to make the biggest pile of shit in storytelling history. Which is nothing that should be applauded on the grounds of them trying alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luler View Post
    Didn't Tyrande accept and offer to help them? They're only "abandoned" out of their own free will (if they even had that)
    Nah, she stopped answering his e-mails.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Jokes on you, i don't think its possible for things to get worse.
    Jokes on you, the tears are rendering the best squid soup EVER!

all hail this patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    The obsidian construct in the raid journal the world boss for Uldum.
    Hmm, then that means one boss from the raid is missing. @Aucald's list, excluding Maud, has 11 bosses and the raid is supposed to have 12. Curious what the last one may be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Jokes on you, the tears are rendering the best squid soup EVER!

all hail this patch!
    Ok....im not sure how mocking blizzard is tears but ok.

PS: When trying to get the "GOTEM" moment, you can't appear to desperate.