Quote Originally Posted by EbaumsTipster View Post
    A lot of this sounds like build up to a world revamp/new leveling experience.

Tyrande moving to Mount Hyjal basically spells it out.
    When they said somewhere that BfA would leave Azeroth "forever changed", I started to take the world revamp possibility seriously.
    Whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    I mean we said that with Lordaeron and Teldrassil too, didn't happen in BFA.
    I don't know about this "we". Those two were just two alterations to the old world after Silithus: the constant old world alterations throughout BFA as well as the faction peace + less content in BFA pointing towards a bigger 9.0 are all stronger evidence towards a change in the old world.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    then she should say city of humans imo
    No, I'm not even a native English speaker and it was clear the context of how she said it. It's like in Lord of the Rings or other fantasy settings when the "age of man" or the like is referenced. It's referring to man as in mankind, not the gender.

7+ Year Old Account
    Horde is now in the dumpster more than ever, the iconic warchief, something we had since the warcraft 1 is gone, we have a shit council made by no other than fucking Baine.

we have alliance characters assuming Horde racial leadership

What a time to be alive

well at least Rokhan is leader, help by no other than also Baine

Horde is now in the dumpster more than ever, the iconic warchief, something we had since the warcraft 1 is gone, we have a shit council made by no other than fucking Baine.

we have alliance characters assuming Horde racial leadership

What a time to be alive

well at least Rokhan is leader, help by no other than also Baine
    No, they made it clear that whatever happens with Calia, Voss is the Forsaken seat on the council.

because its get tiresome of we helping edgy villains for then to be "redeemed"
    I think you didn't read what I've said... Nothing points towards Azshara being redeemed - it sounds more like "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" kinda situation, where we just strike a single deal with Azshara, but after that we're back to being enemies.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, they made it clear that whatever happens with Calia, Voss is the Forsaken seat on the council.
    Voss is for all intents and purposes "Racial Leader."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    i don't think that is clear

Lilian Voss:No. I'll speak on my people's behalf, but I won't rule them

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Are the armor sets on the PTR yet?
    Yes, for the most part.

It's all Old God themed. Tentacles and eyeballs. Easily the best armor sets of the expansion, IMO.

Here's some quick screengrabs of the elite PVP variants.

Mail is currently missing the extra leg and boot pieces. Mail and leather also both have robe versions of the chest.

Weapon colors and designs match perfectly.

Palettes: Mythic is C'Thun colors, Elite PVP is N'Zoth colors, Heroic is red, Normal is purple, LFR is green.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Best sets in BFA by far.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

So, this Horde council/Horde leadership would look like this, right?

Orcs - Thrall
    Darkspear Trolls - Rokhan
    Forsaken - Voss

+ the rest occupied by the already known racial leaders (Gallywix, Lor'themar, Thalyssra, etc.)?

Quote Originally Posted by Sarethion View Post
    So, this Horde council/Horde leadership would look like this, right?

Orcs - Thrall
    Darkspear Trolls - Rokhan
    Forsaken - Voss

+ the rest occupied by the already known racial leaders (Gallywix, Lor'themar, Thalyssra, etc.)?
    Gallywix may be gone, but yeah this is it

Quote Originally Posted by Malorne the White Stag View Post
    Gallywix may be gone, but yeah this is it
    I think they'll keep Gallywix around somehow, he just won't be the seat on the council. Doubt he dies after they made him likable.

Oh god there's the big load. New models!
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I think they'll keep Gallywix around somehow, he just won't be the seat on the council. Doubt he dies after they made him likable.
    So what, Goblins won't get a spot? Or do you think they'll pick Gazlowe to represent them?

Also, I wonder if the Allied Races will be included in the council. And if so, I wonder who will be the Vulpera representative as the others are pretty obvious.

Just noticed that a lot of helmets don't show on vulpera models. anyone knows if this is intentional or unfinished?
    Also was anyone able to play the goblin quest? One of the bosses keeps despawning and i really want to know if gallywix survives.

Anyway. This ptr build is very advanced. Almost everything works, previews are already out, armorsets, broadcast text, raidloot is implemented, which usually is available at later stages.
    It's very likely we'll see 8.3 before christmas, isn't it? Maybe even soon after blizzcon?

soy boy again whine for peace, I want to knock out his teeth

Soooooo, n'zoth will be sargeras all over again? sargeras got imprisoned in the seat of the pantheon, n'zoth will be imprisoned in the dagger, like xal'atath was before.
    Damn, blizz really outdid themselves with their originality this time.
    And i hope there is at least one good reason for us to not immediately kill azshara after "freeing" her. But what am i saying, there wont be. Well just let her go bc we are in such a good mood.
    Bring on the dragon isles+death xpac then.
    Last edited by Houle; 2019-10-07 at 11:39 PM.

Stood in the Fire Grand Phoenix's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    I will never understand this "soy boy" term, much less the hatred Anduin gets (compared to some others where it is justified). Why is wanting peace from years of constant warfare a negative to not only his character but overall?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherry123 View Post
    Can we stop with the soyboy nonsense. Its not smart to show insecurity h ere.

Do people really say "soy boy" outside the internet?

Possibly...................possibily
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi