Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Every Pwny View Post
    It's like what the alliance should be, but the alliance is lead by a warchief now while the horde is getting a council.
    Blizzard probably things they subverted people's expectations right here (and that subverting expectations for the sake of simply subverting expectations is somehow good).
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    So, the Alliance is forced to have Anduin as their Warchief, but the Horde gets a council?

Why? Why is Blizzard flipping the factions like this? Warchief is Horde.
    Anduin is de facto Warchief of the Purple Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Don't know how I feel about it. Doesn't seem very Horde to me. Would of preferred to see a Chieftain..
    Because the original horde was born in blood. Having a warchief means you want a war - there being a council means they cooperate for a better future, and there isn´t just one leader who can order the others into war.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    no i mean when you are retarded you do things at random, i knew a dude who set his own house at fire, he was crazy

But Baine is not, he is fully aware of his own mind, and know damn well what he is doing
    It's like the "simple jack" movie from Tropic thunder, but instead he's one of our leaders.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    So the next time Orgrimmar is a raid you can have a council fight with a shared health pool between Baine, Thrall, Lorthemar, Gallywix
    Gallywix is replaced as leader by Gazlowe in the Goblin heritage armor questline. Can't have someone that isn't a pawn of the Alliance be a "Horde" leader anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Man the horde really does suck now.
    Don't call this mangled mess Horde. Orgrim is rolling in his grave right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redwyrm View Post
    So the next time Orgrimmar is a raid you can have a council fight with a shared health pool between Baine, Thrall, Lorthemar, Gallywix
    Yay, like the Blood Princes encounter in ICC mixed with the now traditional SoO of every other expansion...
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Gallywix is replaced as leader by Gazlowe in the Goblin heritage armor questline. Can't have someone that isn't a pawn of the Alliance be a "Horde" leader anymore.
    Honestly, I'm floored that they found a way to make this all so much worse, considering what we just saw a short while ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Brah, what if sylvanas like....ressurect orcish heroes and we have lie....original version of WoD as next expansion. It all makes sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Honestly, I'm floored that they found a way to make this worse, considering what we just saw a short while ago.
    This train never had brakes to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    There's no Horde left to have a Warchief. Just an Alliance puppet state with an old banner that no longer has meaning.
    Yup in a way the horde is cardassia after the dominion war. It still exist but is a federation puppet in all but name.

7+ Year Old Account
    Since no one else said, it take one female/elf leader for the horde to crumble to dust

NEVER trust an elf

Quote Originally Posted by Mandible View Post
    Because the original horde was born in blood. Having a warchief means you want a war - there being a council means they cooperate for a better future, and there isn´t just one leader who can order the others into war.
    this was changed by thrall, the warchief acted like a leader, not just a warmonger, and not just for war.

oh well, guess the new blizzard team didn't read that part

At this point I'm certain we'll have spirit-Orgrim's endorsment of Unifaction once we delve into the Shadowlands.

Blizzard probably things they subverted people's expectations right here (and that subverting expectations for the sake of simply subverting expectations is somehow good).
    The old switcheroo! The alliance is the horde now, it's so clever!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    This train never had brakes to begin with.
    At the rate things are going, I'm really not sure whether or not we'll be getting the unifaction. Let's spare General Discussion a 500 page speculation thread and answer it now:

Is it worse for people with taste that the factions disband outright, or that the "Horde" continues to limp along like this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by naeblis495 View Post
    the same complexity and nuance that the alliance leadership display ? lmao !
    Reading isn't your strong suit, I take it?
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    Is it worse for people with taste that the factions disband outright, or that the "Horde" continues to limp along like this?
    The Old Yeller treatment is the only way.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    As a big Vol'jin fan i never thought i would miss Garroth.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooh man the tears people are crying over this is hilarious, lol.

"The horde are now pussies lead by the alliance, waaaaaaaa"

"This isn't the horde, brain can't compute, Waaaaaaaa!!"

"The horde is dying!"

Grow up people, just try it, okay? We've had the same repeated bloody storyline with this faction for decades, and now their trying something new, and your to afraid of it to even see.

Oh but of course change is scary, therefor it must mean everythings dying.

Its so blatantly obvious to anyone whats upsetting you so much. You have such rigid ideas about the faction itself that you just had your bubbles popped. I would say why don't you just wait and see what happens with this new concept of a council, but you've already made up your minds, so not point trying to convince you.

you've only really got two options. either accept the fact and lean to deal with it, or hang around forums like ghosts muttering about the old times like a disgruntled grandparent muttering about the music kids listen to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaron View Post
    Don't know how I feel about it. Doesn't seem very Horde to me. Would of preferred to see a Chieftain..
    It's almost as if the concept of a chieftain has proven itself to be severely flawed and has lead to a civil war twice in less than 10 years... It's almost as if the characters in the story have learned from the mistake, as they should have, and have scrapped the warchief position to avoid repeating the past.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Since no one else said, it take one female/elf leader for the horde to crumble to dust
    One female writer more like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendark View Post
    Man the horde really does suck now.
    apart from shallow and bias opinions, I've yet to see why that is or anyone make a reasonable debate why they think it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    It's almost as if the concept of a chieftain has proven itself to be severely flawed and has lead to a civil war twice in less than 10 years... It's almost as if the characters in the story have learned from the mistake, as they should have, and have scrapped the warchief position to avoid repeating the past.
    I KNOW RIGHT, GROWTH, WHAT AN ALIEN CONCEPT!!!!???

A faction actually growing up and learning from past mistakes, but thats to much for some people to handle here.