Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by khazmodan View Post
    I agree, seems like a panic button move to pull back some people to retail from classic and hope they spend money on the never ending flow of cash grab micro transactions.
    I mean everyone is losing their shit for no reason. Ny'alotha was only ever mentioned, never shown, never elaborated on. This can be said for literally anything the talk about. Why wasn't Uldum a whole expansion? Why not Stranglethorn? It was the same with Argus. We knew the planet was dead, how in gods name could they make an expansion with that? No cultures other than eredar as all other would of been wiped out from the Legion homeworld. Sounds fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Yeah they totally threw together an entire patch with multiple systems changes and new races and a huge raid because of Classic. Totally.
    They work fast don't they.
    Speciation Is Gradual

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyLisanna View Post
    boi
    New Raid - Ny'alotha, The Waking City
    12 boss raid that showcases the full splendor of the Black Empire.
    N'zoth is the final boss.

Shadowlands is Dead befor Arrival
    Who knows, between the dream and this old god realm maybe we'll visit another parallel reality down the line. There's enough to choose from.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

well i didnt expect much but was hopeful, waste of an old god, guess 20 pleps are gonna smack it to death till loot falls out of its anus like the last two......

Quote Originally Posted by Zeanix View Post
    thank fuck for classic. 8.3 looks horrible.
    I agree its horrible how much i will be no lifeing WoW soon in 8.3 patch just horrible!

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    JFC...

Users on these forums: BFA and WoW retail are dead, god awful, no new content worth playing!

Blizz adds what seems to be a whole bunch of playable content that might have interesting lore implications beyond the whole Alliance vs Horde rubbish.

Same users: Boring, nothing new, literally unplayable, classic is better.

At some point you have to wonder why someone who loathes a hobby so much would spend so much time and energy complaining about it online .
    Basically as I see it, they are the type of people who enjoy BDSM.. They are gluttons for punishment, and they probably enjoy it.. But in all honesty it really is a case of who the heck knows why they do what they do..

holy f**k thats s**t loads of content for 8.3 !! Cant remember a time when Blizzard decided to put so much into just one patch !!
    Forgive me Blizzard for doubting you, now tell the lore department to get their s**t together and pull better lore than this kid cartoon story we've got!!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyLisanna View Post
    boi
    New Raid - Ny'alotha, The Waking City
    12 boss raid that showcases the full splendor of the Black Empire.
    N'zoth is the final boss.

Shadowlands is Dead befor Arrival
    First, don't "boi" me. You won't intimidate me, just ridicule yourself.

Second, since when Shadowlands = Ny'alotha? Maybe before making a fool out of youself (twice!) at least check your sources, if you have any?

Don't bother answering. First impression tells me a discussion with you would be a waste of time anyway.

Day 35000, there is still a huge fucking sword embedded within Azeroth and nobody cares about it

So.. does this mean that instead of undercutting. i now post at the same prize. and i have to cancel and report everytime someone posts at the same prize to be "first in line".

This is kinda weird. It should be the other way around that the first person who posted at a prize gets his stuff sold first.

and, i assume he means with "if one of your auctions sold you get the gold from that and the rest back in the mail" that you get them back once it times out. Anything else would be really stupid.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2019-10-08 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daish View Post
    do you enjoy making up fake news? my server is mostly made up out of level 60's and half of the lower level characters are alts of level 60 players who have nothing to do

Dire Maul is not max level content

realms are not growing my realm has only decayed in population

Looking at your graph, if you added up all the other columns you'd see that 50-66% of your realm isn't at the cap yet. And of those at the cap probably a good chunk are new 60s still gearing up.

we also can talk about the reliability of wowcensus and limited data sets, how the /who command is biased to only 500 querries, etc.

Will we get this patch this year you all think or?

Maybe we'll use Sargeras sword somehow combined with the Heart of Azeroth to kill N'Zoth. Seems that this is the only weapon to deal with something that big.

Same recycled crap + new useless races. Waiting for 9.0

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    That's exactly what's giving me WoD vibes. The Old Gods are supposedly the physical incarnations/puppets of the Void Lords that exist to corrupt Titan Worlds and open the way to them. If it's turning out now their "actual forms" aren't the things we have been seeing and fighting on the physical plane and instead have to be confronted "in their true forms in their realm", it's literally defeating Demons for good in the Twisting Nether 2.0 and it opens back up the whole "Are the Old Gods actually dead" debate again even though Blizzard previously confirmed they were.
    I think the "demons can only die in the twisting nether" thing is unique to demons. The old gods can be killed in our realm, or at least they could when they were jailed, as both C'thun and Yogg were still jailed when we killed them.

The thing is killing them sends them to the shadow/death realm, and they can come back from that, despite being dead. We know they can come back because Sylvanas did, among others. But someone would need to carry their soul back, assuming they have one.

It is possible Sylvanas might bring one back thinking she can control it and fail to do so. It is possible that eating the soul of an old god might turn the death god crazy or evil. They could even fuse spirits like Arthas and the Lich King.

Everyone has seemingly forgotten about the "Lich Queen" rumors lately. They're probably bullshit, but what if Sylvanas becomes the "lich queen" not by anything to do with Bolvar, but by merging body/soul with a powerful entity? Arthas used his sword to collect souls to empower the Lich King before donning the helmet and armor to merge spirits. Sylvanas is collecting souls to empower the death god who could be super secret double cross N'zoth or something. We just don't know.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by High Tinker Buliwyf View Post
    Because it feels a bit rushed nonetheless?
    Your feelings are your own problem and not a component of reality.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    First, don't "boi" me. You won't intimidate me, just ridicule yourself.

Second, since when Shadowlands = Ny'alotha? Maybe before making a fool out of youself (twice!) at least check your sources, if you have any?

Don't bother answering. First impression tells me a discussion with you would be a waste of time anyway.

Boi if you think calling you boi is an intimidation method you are dumb for real.. Also the Shadowlands expansion that was leaked was all bout going to Ny'alotha and N'zoth. That expansion was doa when they announced the Rise of the Black Empire patch.

Now we know what the REAL shadowlands expansion is

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    Who knows, between the dream and this old god realm maybe we'll visit another parallel reality down the line. There's enough to choose from.
    The expansion that was leaked was DOA the moment that announced the patch. The Real Shadowlands expansion is 100 time better