Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Warlock MechaGnomes feels... odd
    Unless you want to roleplay as a mechanical sith lord

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    "Another animal race is unique but Cyborgs aren't. "
    They could have easily been customization options for regluar gnomes. If they had fully mechanical options I don't think people would hate them as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    I haven't played Retail in a few years. Just how heavily gated are these new races? It's sort of odd that the one thing that might intrigue me enough to come back to Retail would be gated.
    Vulpera seem pretty easy to get. Mechagnomes will probably take you alot longer as you also need to complete the heroic dungeon.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2019-10-08 at 12:28 AM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Blizzard Logic: Mechagnomes can be priests and warriors, yet somehow the warriors can't teach the priests how to use weapons. Meanwhile, mechagnomes can be something we've never even had a hint of yet - a mechagnome casting a single shadow spell, let alone summoning demons.
    Yea, wtf is up with these idiotic race-class additions and restrictions.
    Their racials seem pretty OP in contrast to Vulpera and a lot of other races too.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

furry racials are so garbage, meanwhile MG racials are OP af.

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyAmateur View Post
    "Another animal race is unique but Cyborgs aren't. "
    I would wager they are more upset at the fact its just another gnome, and not the fact they are cyborgs. I mean in all honesty, I would have taken ANYthing over another gnome. I'd have taken playable ogre dung as a race than a gnome. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Oh really. What the f*** blizzard >.< Recolored gnome for alliance and completely new and unique race for horde??? Are you flipping kidding me??? You could have given us SETHRAK damn it!! Disappointment of the year. This... is beyond words a stinking pile of BS

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shut up with the racials you all. Racials change with patches, get nerfed and buffed all the time. They dont mean a sh*t. The RACE ITSELF DOES. Nobody picks a race to play because of racials, unless they're stupid or new to the game.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    Blizzard Logic: Mechagnomes can be priests and warriors, yet somehow the warriors can't teach the priests how to use weapons. Meanwhile, mechagnomes can be something we've never even had a hint of yet - a mechagnome casting a single shadow spell, let alone summoning demons.
    being a priest and a paladin requires a different ideal on how to use the light, its not just " a priest but melee"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ohforfsake View Post
    Oh really. What the f*** blizzard >.< Recolored gnome for alliance and completely new and unique race for horde??? Are you flipping kidding me??? You could have given us SETHRAK damn it!! Disappointment of the year. This... is beyond words a stinking pile of BS

- - - Updated - - -

Oh shut up with the racials you all. Racials change with patches, get nerfed and buffed all the time. They dont mean a sh*t. The RACE ITSELF DOES. Nobody picks a race to play because of racials, unless they're stupid or new to the game.
    "recoloured gnomes" really? wow you could not be literally any more wrong.
    "Nobody picks a race to play because of racials, unless they're stupid or new to the game."
    i think you mean the polar opposite, MANY people play a race just cause the racials, its a reason why one faction is in the lead here and there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    furry racials are so garbage, meanwhile MG racials are OP af.
    you mean being able to place your own inn anywhere in the world "Wanna go check on that rare? just tp to your camp which you set at the rares location"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo anyone else notice blizz doing it again with horde allied race being FAR easier to unlock then alliances?

All these complaints about ReArm. Zandalari Troll Regenratin’ got nerfed, this probably will too a small bit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Monk goblins btw

Mechagnomes are so OP for PvP - they have to nerf them.....

Ion himself said there would be controversy about Vulpera joining the Horde, of course they had to give OP racials to Mechagnomes to make up for that, after all no one is going to play them, ever. At least not more than fat Kul Tirans.
    Imagine if they would have added THIN Kultiran options this patch, a lot of people would be less pissed.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Why not?(sarcasm) next we see Vulpera is chosen to be next Warchief. (GoT power struggle)
    A country like France which is friend now with Germany after two wars.

Mechagnome Rogue might just be META....

Yay, Alliance is getting another race no one asked for and hardly anyone want's. Gnomes (who are already the least played Alliance race) but with mechanical arms and legs...SMH. At least Horde are getting a unique race even if its a furry's dream >.> But at this point I don't expect Alliance to get much if any cool allied races. Next were gonna get undead humans...fails, always fails.

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd unique race for the horde, zero for alliance, again..... gg blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintersol View Post
    3rd unique race for the horde, zero for alliance, again..... gg blizz.
    3rd unique? We got another troll, another orc, another Tauren and another elf. This would be the first unique one we got.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horrifix View Post
    3rd unique? We got another troll, another orc, another Tauren and another elf. This would be the first unique one we got.
    The trolls and elfs aren't simple reskins. Except kultirans alliance got bland recolored copies.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Damn vuplera coming? In def, coming back for them. One of the best races created. Too bad we dont get sethrakk also, but it seems they will be neutral

- - - Updated - - -

Vulpera seems to use goblin rig, not sure how this is considered new.,