Page 1 of 2
LastLast

mechagnomes op stats

holy crap those racials for mechagnome seems absolutely op.. a quadruple foodbuff and built-in automatic healthstone along with the convinience of all the profession stuff.. am i the only one seing this?
    this is madness

Really?

I haven't checked but if that's the case then it's probably in to tip the raid population a bit to the blue team. As right now, too few players who are very serious about progression raiding, do it as alliance.

Racials are a bonus. Only a handful of people who are diehard about that 1% gain in optimization will race change for the racials alone. Probably arena PvPers for the Re-Arm trait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mechcagnomes= hot garbage race that hardly anyone likes are given OP racials.

Vulpera= basically been fawned over for two years at this point, given some of the worse racials in the game.
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-10-07 at 10:54 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post

Vulpera= basically been fawned over for two year at this point, given some of the worse racials in the game.
    Well yeah, they know hardly anyone will even touch Mechagnomes, so they give them something to be an incentive for.

I mean, people have said the Gnome AR was going to be the least played. So obviously Blizzard is trying to give people an incentive to play them.

Oh, we heard this "OMG OP RACIALS" not so long ago. The internets were crying havoc because apparently Regeneratin' IS SO FREAKING OP THAT EVERYONE WILL REROLL ZANDALARI.

Few months later, after playing with zandalari trolls around, nobody cares. How about we let those racials sink in before opening tears flood gates again?

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I mean, people have said the Gnome AR was going to be the least played. So obviously Blizzard is trying to give people an incentive to play them.
    Does this mean all the Gnomes will re-roll now and be even less played? :P

10+ Year Old Account

Vulpera= basically been fawned over for two years at this point, given some of the worse racials in the game.
    Its always funny to me when someone assumes they know what 'hardly anyone' out of like 5+ million people want/do not want.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Well yeah, they know hardly anyone will even touch Mechagnomes, so they give them something to be an incentive for.
    See my previous comment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    Oh, we heard this "OMG OP RACIALS" not so long ago. The internets were crying havoc because apparently Regeneratin' IS SO FREAKING OP THAT EVERYONE WILL REROLL ZANDALARI.

Few months later, after playing with zandalari trolls around, nobody cares. How about we let those racials sink in before opening tears flood gates again?
    Asking this game's community to hold back tears is like asking a hungry lion not to kill something.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

I can not wait to make a Mechagnome Monk and Hunter now! They're gonna be so broken OP especially Hunter in PVP!

the regen was nerfed but ofc lets leave that out of the equation.. and if you cant see the difference between some hp regen and having an extra flask then youre obviously not a player with any meaningful understanding of endgame pvp or pve and shouldnt comment on such things in the first place. good day sir.

Quote Originally Posted by Sageofthe10paths View Post
    I can not wait to make a Mechagnome Monk and Hunter now! They're gonna be so broken OP especially Hunter in PVP!
    1% extra stats is not really "broken OP".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blahdiblah View Post
    holy crap those racials for mechagnome seems absolutely op.. a quadruple foodbuff and built-in automatic healthstone along with the convinience of all the profession stuff.. am i the only one seing this?
    this is madness
    The +400 main stat is weaker then the +425 main stat that Draenei get - And Draenei get that constantly, with no need to stay in combat for 40 entire seconds.
    Sure, automatic healthstone is pretty good, especially for PvP, but... Zandalari basically get that with a single tick of Regenerate.

Prof stuff is cool, but really only saves 1-3 bag slots for most characters, and only BS/Engineers get good use out of it. Cooking fire toys are extremely easy to get, not to mention that cooking fires are free to make. Thermal Anvils for the rest.

So, the only "strong" portion of their racials is that self-heal, though keep in mind that Kul'Tiran will heal for significantly more then that over 90 seconds, and Zandalari get a 100% health heal with a 150 second CD!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Still not as powerful as the vanilla gnome racial. You won't believe how much that has saved my life in pvp and my dps in raids.

Re-arm is just a second wind that doesn't prevent one shots or provide a damage reduction. It'll be good for tanks that don't need the cc other popular tank races provide.

7+ Year Old Account
    mechagnomes are better than normal gnomes in every single way, now even in racials, no one can complain that much about the improvement

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    So, the only "strong" portion of their racials is that self-heal, though keep in mind that Kul'Tiran will heal for significantly more then that over 90 seconds, and Zandalari get a 100% health heal with a 150 second CD!
    And the KT get it all the time, while the Zandalari can control when they get it. Mechagnomes can easily end up triggering it at a time when it's completely useless.

10+ Year Old Account

To be fair we don't know what one of the Vulperas racial actually dose yet, bag of tricks could be pretty good for all we know.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    Its always funny to me when someone assumes they know what 'hardly anyone' out of like 5+ million people want/do not want.
    Man!

When 1700+ people in talk about upcoming Vulpera ,while in similar chat about Mechagnomes at best 2 that says alot.

(Sarcasm level over 9000)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 02:59 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    When 1700+ people in talk about upcoming Vulpera ,while in similar chat about Mechagnomes at best 2 that says alot.

(Sarcasm level over 9000)
    That would actually mean something if those 1700 people were the only ones playing the game. But seeing as we're talking about millions of players, not 1.7k, I stand by my argument that people like you have no business speaking for 'what most people' do or do not want.

Notice I'm not saying 'ur wrong, most people want mechagnomes!'? That's because I know fuckall about what 'most' people who play this game want and I'm neither dumb nor arrogant enough to pretend that I do. Nor do I care. I don't base what I want, what I enjoy, in the fallacies of what most people think. When it comes to what I enjoy, I worry about one person: myself.

I wanted playable mechagnomes and I don't give 0.5% of a fuck whether or not anyone else wanted them. *I* wanted them and *I'm* getting them. That's all that matters to me, hence the absolute absence of pie charts and 3rd party statistics (Blizzard statistics are the only ones I give a shit about, FYI) from me trying to convince you or someone else what people do or do not want.

I will say this though: back before allied races were a thing Mechagnomes were a common subrace request, even here, and on the PTR today there were so many people in the Mechagnome starting area that whole groups of them started phasing/sharding out. Whether a million people play them or a thousand or whatever, it doesn't matter. We're getting mechagnomes, no matter how much screeching people like you want to do about 'sneks' or any other race.

You have my condolences, though, for the loss of whatever Edgy-n-dark™ race you were hoping for.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

And it was, unbelievably broken, hence why it was nerfed IMMEDIATELY upon release.