Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I did a summary

Heritage quests
    - Worgen kills Nathanos?
    - Gallywix tries to take Crapapolis. We and Gazlow defeat him. Gazlowe new Goblin leader?

World under attack
    -Nzoth is destroying the veil between this world and Nyalotha and starts assaulting Uldum, Vale of Blossoms SW, Orgrimmar with terrible visions of void realities and nightmares. Visions of a World conquered by the Void.
    - The Mantid Empress invade the vale of Blossoms.
    -The mogu also started to assemble an army.
    - A ddiferent kind of aqir or silithid join Nzoth. They come from the sand but are different.
    - No Nerubian seems to join Nzoth army.

- Stormwind Vision: Alleria succumbed to the Old Gods and its the final boss of this alternate world. Arator is a prisoner.

-Similar to the item of Ordos, you may sacrifice your health and become ShathYar, a servant of Nzoth, an hostile being to both factions.
    - The dragonflights will fight Nzoth. The dragons didn’t stop the faction war to don’t be tyrants over the mortal races. Ebonhorn thinks that counsel benefitted the Higmountain. Alexstrasza remembers the role of Victor Nefarius and Katrana Prestor.
    -Wrathion says the Legion was an army and the Old Gods are a disease, really difficult to deal with because it adapts.
    - Wrathion talks about Kalecgos relationship with a human. Wrathion says they are fickle and hold great promise. Kalecgos replies that many people think the same about Wrathion.
    -Wrathion was spying Ebonhorn because he is his only brother.
    -Wrathion questions Locus Walker about the risks of using the Voud. Locus replies that one day he will enlighten him.
    - Wrathion states we have to destroy Nefarian and Onyxia remains??
    -We go to destroy Nefarian’s lab.

The BARGAIN
    -Flashback of Azshara and Sylvanas's bargain.
    - Sylvanas brings the ships and dagger. Azshare frees Nzoth, Nzoth will be vulnerable (!) and then Azshara should kill the heroes.
    - Azshara says they have an agreement for now but she is no blind OF THE DARKNESS SYLVANAS WANTS TO UNLEASH.

Nyalotha
    - Raden turned into void being (the future of Azeroth?)
    - Wrathion succumbs to Nzoth madness and we face him.
    - Azshara in chains and under torture by XANESH. We defeat Xanesh and Azshara reveals her plan: to use Xalatath dagger to defeat Nzoth.

Alleria and Turalyon
    - Alleria whispers dont stop with the fall of Old God. New voices joined the chorus.
    - They will hunt Sylvanas.

Other stuff
    - Shaw, the spymaster, wants to know someone more (Valeera?)
    - Magni and Brann promise to stand together.
    - Magni asks about Moira. He is not ready to talk to her but he will do it.
    -Thalysra invites Lorthemar to Nighthold and...to enjoy the simple things of life...

Fourth war aftermath
    - Armistice between factions.
    - Rokhan, leader of the Darkspear trolls.
    - Thrall declines being warchief. In fact, he proposes if a Warchief is neccesary. Baine: there is no place for a WARchief in times of peace.
    -The leadership of the Horde rests in and Council: Baine, Thrall and the other leaders.
    - Mother talks about activating reorigination. Brann tells her the world is also the people who lives there.
    - Ra-Den expresses his recognition over the good work MOTHER did by reconfiguring the engine of Nalaksha to power the forge of origination.

- Maghar will take time to feel comfortable without a Horde Warchief.
    - Lilian Voss fight for the Forsaken but she doesnt want to be the leader. She has other person in mind.
    - Lilian invites Calia to lead them. Calia accepts because they are the people of Lordaeron.
    - Derek goes with her.
    - Lilian apologizes with Derek for being part of his resurrection. She didnt know. Baine showed her courage.
    - Calia will help the Night Elves raised as undead. They are in eternal rage.

- Tyrande leave the power of the Black Moon until she finishes Sylvanas.
    - Tyrande doesnt trust for a peace with the Horde. They are rabid wolf that someday will be free. Your faith is naive, lion son. I will sign no treaty unless it is written in the Banshee's blood!
    - Genn agrees with Tyrande.
    - Anduin thinks peace is possible and there is work to do for the living.
    - Tyrande doesnt respect Anduin.
    - Shandris wants to make Tyrande undestand and to embrace the light of Elune. ...until I know why Elune abandoned her children.

Illgynoth new riddles
    Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast.
    The golden one claims a vacant throne. The crown of light will bring only darkness.
    When their mistress beckons, nine ravens take flight. Each seeks a prize to earn her favor.
    The vassal of life disguises treachery. Beware the eyes of green.
    Five lanterns, now darkened. The flame they seek will light the masters' way.
    The blind queen wields a scepter of bone. From the deep she calls forth doom.
    The cunning ones kneel before six masters but serve only o
    Last edited by KainneAbsolute; 2019-10-08 at 03:32 AM.

8.3 spoilers rajani

the rajani are friendly magu led by general xing (female mogu)

7+ Year Old Account
    then there still one female mogu left....

getting some strange vibes of pandaren allied race, i don't like that

5+ Year Old Account
    Cool, I always feel bad for killing them because they have a great culture that one can see on all Pandaria

New allied race incoming

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    then there still one mogu left....

getting some strange vibes of pandaren allied race, i don't like that
    I have been suspecting this since the Mogu stories been separating them in MoP and the Zandalari Mogu.

I would play a Mogu.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    If it's not bullshit, it's because it's tying into 9.0.
    Why would it be bullshit if it's on the PTR?

7+ Year Old Account
    i would only want a mogu race if they colors were different blue mogu and red mogu

If the model seemed to be wearing detached armor, I'd be screaming pre-purchase allied race right about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Loserchampion View Post
    Why would it be bullshit if it's on the PTR?
    Because nobody has reported on it?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

https://twitter.com/Marlamin/status/1181347172777902080

i would love to play a mogu.

also, she has female draenei voice lines on ptr. could be a hint at the future?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh? Finally some more development for my favourite class hopefully.

Maybe it's time for the Ebon Blade to repeat their roles from the past and finally dedicate themselves to stopping the Lich... queen?
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blizzard should try to hide the Californian Agenda more carefully
    Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    No, she is my waifu. Stop posting and delete this thread immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Voted Baine because... Well, Baine. Total nonsensical character, looks like World War II Italy, nobody really understands what role he's supposed to fill, not even himself

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    I can't understand how people are reading this as Azshara "being good".
    She wanted to betray N'zoth because he was Bad News Bears for her.
    That doesn't mean she wouldn't then proceed to continue trying to rule the world again.

The enemy of your enemy is not actually your friend in most situations.
    Yeah, she'd likely be able to harness N'zoth's power once she sealed him within the Blade too, which would of helped her domination plans greatly. "A queen not a slave" and all that.

The boss that hold azhara prisoner have a skill that hurt her and she drop arcane crap we need to dodge. maybe she dies and their final words are those

"I would have driven this blade into his foul heart myself... had you not disrupted my plans.
    No matter. Xal'atath is yours, mortals. Strike true. Should your first blow fail, you will not survive to attempt another."

or we just fnish here before she give us the sword

Torment: Xanesh torments Queen Azshara causing Void energy to erupt from her in multiple directions, inflicts 90 Shadow damage to players struck.
    Anguish: Queen Azshara's suffering causes her to radiate Void energy, inflicts 3 Shadow damage to all players every 2 sec.
    Last edited by Otrew; 2019-10-08 at 03:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    Varimathras wasn't bullshitting.
    I feel kinda bad for him. He probably caught on to Sylvanas but it was too late, got framed for the Wrath Gate and we sent him packing back to Sargeras, who of course wasn't going to buy that Varimathras was playing some sort of long con.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Whitedragon View Post
    Would find it hilarious if we go through the trouble to stab him just for him to go "lol, did you actually think that would work, who would be dumb enough to leave the tools of their unmaking just lying around..."
    That's probably the case. I think it isn't the blade that can kill N'zoth, it was Xalatath, and seeing as she's no longer in the blade...

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    But then it would have essentially just been a Garrosh rehash story from Mists of Pandaria.
    It is already, with only slight variations.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    N'zoth got punked by Sylvanas and Azshara lol. So much for the smartest Old God.
    I'm just hoping they play it up to N'zoth's strengths. He needs to be defeated in a way that seems believable. Brute force might be the only way imo, considering he's also considered to be the weakest.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    It is already, with only slight variations.
    Blizzard: Didn't you get the memo? She left of her own volition, she didn't get ousted in chains!

Blizzard thinks they hoodwinked us by setting Sylvanas up for some greatest purpose, and cutting an otherwise predictable story short by having the expansion's clear antagonist prematurely leave and push N'zoth in front of the moving train. So in a way, it's not the same, but not because they cleverly crafted it so, but rather, they wrote themselves into a wall and then pulled out an emergency jet pack and flew away instead of having Sylvanas go down fighting in the corner like Garrosh did, as the natural progression of events would dictate should logically happen.