Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    I'd play one. Where is she located, alliance or horde territory?
    Vale of Eternal Blossoms

Now that would be a nice allied race.
    11/4/23 Updated power level -> Sargeras > Xal'atath > Void Empowered Azshara > Alleria > Galakrond > Iridikron > N'zoth > Jailor > Argus > Death Empowered Sylvanas > Lich King Arthas > Kil'jaeden > Archimonde > Illidan > Deathwing

YES! Mogu allied race! Been asking for it since the early allied race thread requests of 2018!

Quote Originally Posted by LarryWithTheWeatherReport View Post
    Now that would be a nice allied race.
    allied race for pandaren?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    then there still one female mogu left....
    And she's currently using draenei voice lines, to boot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    Where in the Vale? Alliance or horde base? Or neutral?
    Neutral. It's the new reputation faction in the Vale. There are only a few properly implemented quests in the zone, so not many details on them at the moment. Most of them are jade and just stand around. There are a few named ones. They hang out with Ra and a few Golden Lotus NPCs at the Silent Sanctuary by Mistfall Village.

There's also a new neutral reputation faction in Uldum called the Uldum Accord which seems to be a mix of Ramkahen, Explorer's League, and Wastewander NPCs, but likewise, none of the faction stuff is really properly implemented yet in Uldum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post

the rajani are friendly magu led by general xing (female mogu)
    Oh me like!

Is this the "Boar" like Horde Allied Race using the Worgen skeleton from that one supposed leak?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Is this the "Boar" like Horde Allied Race using the Worgen skeleton from that one supposed leak?
    Too good to be truth, Alliance getting only asspull AR.(aka Void Elfs,Mecha-Junker-Gnomes,Fat humans like Jaina)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Mogu would be awesome as an allied race but it seems like their rep counterpart are the tol’vir. I can’t see them happening unless a two-legged model surfaces out of no where

The Horde def needs either red spacegoats or these friendly mogu as an allied race. But the latter need cuter/prettier faces :> The Alliance already has 1 spacegoat-based allied race, so they should get something else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay so... Mogu are no longer mad at us or what?

Mogu are more fat than kultirans, the males look really silly.

But since they added female model with boobs, reputation to grind and at the beginning of bfa one dev slipped out ''Mogu'' as an allied race, i guess this will be the counterpart to Lightdead.

Well, im already so dissapointed with this '' allied race feature'' so they can bring whatever.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I hope LK comes for all of us after BFA making a joke out of the factions.

I was wrong by the way. Baine isn't the Warchief, there's no Warchief, there's a council led by people like Thrall and Baine.

Also, I just learned that Corrupted Alleria is a boss in 8.3..... but thanks goodness it's in the Stormwind alternate reality!
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2019-10-08 at 05:27 AM.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    This seems like the kind of thing they should have put in an 8.3.5 patch because locking lore behind a Death Knight character is pretty obvious lmao
    To be fair, the Kul'tiran cloth leveling set was actually added in the 7.3 ptr which was definitely a hint for BFA. Whether that implementation was intentional or not we'll probably never know, but blizz will add little hints of what the next expansion will be during the final patches ptr. The iron horde assets for 5.4 was another example.

1. I really hope they go Horde, but I'm worried we'll get the 'lightdead' instead.

2. I hope the Rajani are made up from Mogu of all the different tribes

If the Mogu are only 'good' cause they were in stasis or Ra made a fresh batch, then they're not really connected to the rest of the Mogu's history or legacy at all.
    Twas brillig

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice to see a female Mogu, we've seen what? 2 since MoP, do correct me if I'm wrong. Wouldn't mind at all having them as a neutral AR.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

I like the mogu but I hope they aren't defanged now that they're allies.

Do we know how General Xing works yet? Since all other female mogu were either dead or were made as vanity projects by Lei Shen. Is she the real deal or a construct?
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

I hope they would go Horde too

There are some Hearthstone female mogu cultist of Ra in last expansion. They are probably related

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Okay so... Mogu are no longer mad at us or what?
    They'll not a unified faction

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nysisyn View Post
    I hope they would go Horde too

There are some Hearthstone female mogu cultist of Ra in last expansion. They are probably related
    Having the Horde having a more direct titan-forged race would probably make it easier to bring into future titan nonsense