Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    "well, after just 30min, i managed to get the mistweaver below 30%! this is amaz-"

What does the duplicates thing do? O.o

Mech gnome racial: Instant 20% heal on 1.5 minute cooldown
    Draenei racial: 20% heal over time on a 3 minute cooldown

Yeah, seems balanced...

Whats weird is that mechagnome hunters can't automatically know how to tame mechanical pets.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Hey bud can you open up your belly there? I need to reheat my pizza.

God this is great.

The re-arm thing will certainly make them tough to take on in PvP with that extra hp.

I think the main thing to remember would be that it's "when you drop below 20%" meaning if you take a big hit it might not save you, and certainly doesn't have any "cheat death" thing where it reduces damage taken for a few seconds of escape time.
    There is an essence that prevents death

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    It's still just a single heal proc, kinda like various trinkets that have "if you fall below X health, it does Y". It's not terrible, but far from some amazing overpowered life saver. Especially in raids, which might feature predictable, non-lethal damage that still deals the majority of your health - which would make this largely useless.
    Those trinkets would be amazing if we got them for free without actually giving up our other trinket slots for them.

Also, big bursts of damage are only threatening either because the damage before them brought you low enough you might not be topped off and/or the damage after might finish you off. This racial can prevent the former if it's something like frequent bursts of damage, or the latter if you need to be quickly healed up afterwards. Both of these are frequent causes of wipes in high level raiding and is why healthstones and potions are often saved for specific parts of the fight. It's a massive weight off healers' shoulders if someone gets what's basically an automatic, free healthstone when they are being ticked low on health. And if it gets activated at some other, relatively low threatening part of the fight off some random bullshit? Well, maybe the person would've died otherwise (even if it was their fault playing badly) and you still save a brez.

It's not Cheat Death and may not save you from actual one shots, but you can be pretty far from Cheat Death and still be an incredibly powerful defensive tool.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I don't really see what makes them OP
    in terms of raiding, i can see organic light originator being good to cheese stack mechanics, free 20% heal when you most need it is amazing, andcombat analysis can take a decent bit to get going but if it's the current 300 of a stat at max, it's pretty strong of longer fights. everything else is just stupid good utility. being able to lockpick without a key or being a rogue, not needing any proffession tools can save space, being your own anvil, forge, and camp fire means you can craft anywhere as you need. honestly, if i ever play alliance, this is my race cause it looks cool and has stupid good racials.

I really don't think re-arm will make it through like that. That is beyond op.

Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    combat analysis can take a decent bit to get going but if it's the current 300 of a stat at max, it's pretty strong of longer fights.
    8 applications of 50 per stack is 400 of your core stat, not 300. For context, my Heroic Raid crossbow gives me 500.

So the question becomes; which class / specs currently highly value their STR/INT/AGI?

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Mech gnome racial: Instant 20% heal on 1.5 minute cooldown
    Draenei racial: 20% heal over time on a 3 minute cooldown

Yeah, seems balanced...
    that's the price of control.
    the MG one just proccs the moment you go under 20%, whereas the dreanei one can be timed AND put on others.(unless they changed it, been a while since i played draenei)

Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    that's the price of control.
    the MG one just proccs the moment you go under 20%, whereas the dreanei one can be timed AND put on others.(unless they changed it, been a while since i played draenei)
    That goes both ways though. I can't Gift of the Naaru someone if I'm stunned, but Re-Armed doesn't care. It's also not a trick that say, Warlock has ever had access to until now. The fact that the cooldown is half is much greater than the capacity to use it on an ally. Plus Gift can be dispelled or bursted through since it heals over time.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the best class would be on them.

Also which profession combo for ease of crafting. Then again only a couple professions are still lucrative on retail and even then prices vary on what you're crafting. Will be interesting to see how the new AH changes shake up the market since they will probably break the TSM addon for a while.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    Better hope that no boss has, say, falling damage that will never kill you but will always trigger the racial. This is not cheat death, this is "heal after dropping below X, even if you're not in any danger and would prefer to leave this for later".
    for raid could be not soo good... but in other hands, for pvp..

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    Whats weird is that mechagnome hunters can't automatically know how to tame mechanical pets.
    Gnomes and Goblins can do that initially and it's not stated as a racial. So my guess is that they will be able to do that too, probably even start with a mechanical pet.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    All in all sounds like a good rogue race.

Dark Irons are OP tanks, and Void Elves are OP casters. So we get OP rogue for mechagnomes.
    That's what i was thinking may just have to roll my UD rogue back to Ally for this.

Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    8 applications of 50 per stack is 400 of your core stat, not 300. For context, my Heroic Raid crossbow gives me 500.

So the question becomes; which class / specs currently highly value their STR/INT/AGI?
    Rogue
    Last edited by Bane-Thunder-God; 2019-10-08 at 08:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Combat Analysis : You gather and analyze combat data every 5 sec, increasing your primary stat by 2, stacking up to 8 times. The data decays while out of combat.

Hyper Organic Light Originator : Summon Organic Light duplicates to distract your foes.

Mastercraft : You function as a personal Blacksmithing Anvil, Cooking Fire, and Mining Forge. In addition, your limbs include every profession tool.

Re-Arm : When you fall below 20% health, heal for 20% of your maximum health. This effect cannot occur more than once every 1.5 min.

Re-Attached : You’ve recently Re-Armed and cannot benefit from it again.

Skeleton Pinkie : Allows opening of locked chests and doors that require a skill level up to 100.
    There..you done it! Blizz is going to nerf the racials either just before or right after they get released. *and all those players, Method etc, are going to do yet another faction change for this OP racial*
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Quote Originally Posted by RyudoTFO View Post
    Gnomes and Goblins can do that initially and it's not stated as a racial. So my guess is that they will be able to do that too, probably even start with a mechanical pet.
    They start with a mechano wolf. I tried taming a mechanical pet earlier and it wouldnt let me. I assume its just something they forgot. Wasn't sure if it showed up on the gob and gnome racial pages though.

The racial might not be as good as it first seem, for one it takes 40 sec to reach maximum stats, and also, the Gnomes do not have traditional resistance or stats increase racials like 1% crit, vers etc.

It will probably be adjusted either way though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    They start with a mechano wolf. I tried taming a mechanical pet earlier and it wouldnt let me. I assume its just something they forgot. Wasn't sure if it showed up on the gob and gnome racial pages though.
    It's not listed as a racial for Gnomes and Goblins, as far as I know. If it's not working on the PTR, it's likely due to an oversight or not yet implemented for some reason, which shouldn't be too hard given it already works for normal Gnomes on live.
    I would suggest to report it as a bug via the PTR client. Chances are higher they will address this problem if it is reported as a bug/feedback.
    MMO-Champion Forum
    noun

1. a place where people who stopped playing World of Warcraft 10 years ago gather to tell those who still enjoy the game, how bad it is right now.

Yo, you guys are sleeping on the Vulpera racials. While killing less than 10 Harpies in Durotar I now have 43 Embersilk cloth and 4 pyrite ore. This could be really broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Someone I don't like
    Something I perceive as stupid or overly emotional.
    A quote that justifies my ideology, or attributes my opposition's position to ignorance or selfishness. - Some Nobody