Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

This war was an unmitigated success for the Horde.

After signing the armistice, the Horde didn't cede any territory, paid no reparations, didn't even say sorry lol. If anything they came out ahead. Sylvannas' army that she left behind was bigger than the combined forces of the Horde rebels and Anduin's army as stated by Alleria. That army is now merged with the rebels, while the Humans are forced to conscript farmers, as their soldiers have suffered mass casualties. The Horde gained two new big kingdoms Zandalar and Suramar, while the alliance only gained one, Kul'Tiras.

The Horde is now the undisputed power in Kalimdor, while having 2 mega cities in the middle of the continents (Suramar city and Dazar'alor) to the Alliance's 1 (Kul'Tiras), heck Broken isles might as well be considered Horde dominated territory since they not only have Surmamar, but Thunder Totem as well, while the Alliance has no mega hub on that mini continent. The Horde still retains a full fledged kingdom in the EK with direct access to the ocean. Horde's civilian population is largely unharmed, while the Alliance lost nearly their entire Night Elf civilian population who are now reduced to refugees.

Horde is in a much better place than the Alliance, which now has divided leadership and growing fissures in terms of their direction. This war was an unmitigated disaster for the Alliance, while the Horde, all things being equal, did very well.

Frost Blood Elf Death Knight - Zul'jin

10+ Year Old Account
    And thats why alliance players get frustrated.
    If developers keep going with this you wont see any alliance in top100 / warmode etc. anymore.

Don ´t get me wrong, all my chars are horde and i love it - but horde just cant loose ingame, it allways wins.

*"But camp taurajooooooo!" arguments incoming*

Yeah, but the Alliance has Human Potential™ and the disease has spread to the Horde.

5+ Year Old Account
    Whatever advantages that the Horde might have a priori are negated by the simple fact that it is now led by a claque of Anduin cheerleaders, for whom the boiking's wish is their command. The other half of Horde leaders are an odd bunch of socially awkward folks, who can barely muster the balls/ovaries enough to rule their own peoples.

If Anduin wanted e.g. Ashenvale back to the NEs, he has but to ask. His BFF Baine will certainly be more than glad to comply, as he always has every time a Human VIP asks him a... favour.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you.
    All that is mostly true the only thing to correct is at the end the horde doesn't exist anymore.

I'm just waiting for them to kill off Tyrande for being the only reasonable leader left.

...it's bizarre it's gotten to the point that Tyrande is the only reasonable one left.
    "I have the most loyal fanboys. Did you ever see that? Where I could stand by Thoradin's Wall and massacre my own people and I wouldn't lose any fanboys. It's like incredible." - Sylvanas Windrunner

"If you kill your enemies, they win." - Anduin Wrynn

Quote Originally Posted by Thorqin View Post
    After signing the armistice, the Horde didn't cede any territory, paid no reparations, didn't even say sorry lol. If anything they came out ahead. Sylvannas' army that she left behind was bigger than the combined forces of the Horde rebels and Anduin's army as stated by Alleria. That army is now merged with the rebels, while the Humans are forced to conscript farmers, as their soldiers have suffered mass casualties. The Horde gained two new big kingdoms Zandalar and Suramar, while the alliance only gained one, Kul'Tiras.

The Horde is now the undisputed power in Kalimdor, while having 2 mega cities in the middle of the continents (Suramar city and Dazar'alor) to the Alliance's 1 (Kul'Tiras), heck Broken isles might as well be considered Horde dominated territory since they not only have Surmamar, but Thunder Totem as well, while the Alliance has no mega hub on that mini continent. The Horde still retains a full fledged kingdom in the EK with direct access to the ocean. Horde's civilian population is largely unharmed, while the Alliance lost nearly their entire Night Elf civilian population who are now reduced to refugees.

Horde is in a much better place than the Alliance, which now has divided leadership and growing fissures in terms of their direction. This war was an unmitigated disaster for the Alliance, while the Horde, all things being equal, did very well.
    Well all horde races are now human. So the alliance won.

Alliance has a fucking spaceship m8.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    All that is mostly true the only thing to correct is at the end the horde doesn't exist anymore.

I'm just waiting for them to kill off Tyrande for being the only reasonable leader left.

...it's bizarre it's gotten to the point that Tyrande is the only reasonable one left.
    Well, it's not like Velen or the dwarf council actually showed up to do anything this expansion so who knows what the fuck they're thinking.

Wtf happend thou.

Alliance was winning by a landslide. KIlling the king in dazar alor nd stuff. hordes eladers gathered and paniking, saying they have no troops.

Then out of fucking nowere hordes suddenly have troops and mop the floor with the collective might of the alliance and burns teldrasil.

And now all of a sudden the horde has a bigass army and the alliance has fuckall for soldiers?!

Is that an accurate summary of what have happned sofar?

What? Did someone build a timemachine and changed the timeline?
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

10+ Year Old Account

OMG HORDE BIAS! OMG HORDE FAVORTISM!

CAMP TAURAJO!!!!

i feel like iam missing one of the clarion calls but i think that carries the message.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    Along with the other superpowers,that it's not allowed to use ,cause then the Horde wouldn't stand a chance with their wooden catapults.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    which they lost the key to after it dodged sargeras' pinky, cuz it was no where to be seen while the horde used demolishers to bomb a city that is a FLIGHT POINT away

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Felixon View Post
    Along with the other superpowers,that it's not allowed to use ,cause then the Horde wouldn't stand a chance with their wooden catapults.
    dont doubt them catas man. their range is incredible. if need be theyll just launch a forsaken and an orc into the vindicaar and single handedly blast it.
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

As long as the designers of this game will play the Horde themselves and won't learn to write the story for the both sides,not just for the one they play,nothing will change. Now,it seems,that they are using the money paid by the players from both factions, to add cool features only for the Horde,while the Alliance is all forgiving,miserable bunch of losers, added to this game only to be punching bags for the Horde playerbase.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    which they lost the key to after it dodged sargeras' pinky, cuz it was no where to be seen while the horde used demolishers to bomb a city that is a FLIGHT POINT away

- - - Updated - - -

dont doubt them catas man. their range is incredible. if need be theyll just launch a forsaken and an orc into the vindicaar and single handedly blast it.
    I'm wondering,when will I actually stop hitting my face with a hammer, give up on this shitfest they have turned my favourite game into and stop giving a money to a company, that is not the same Blizzard, that actually made this game. Yet, i'm hoping, that the shit is only for now, the things will change, there must be some deeper thought - you know,like with the burning of Teldrassil and the whole plot about it's burning. Eventually,their story is so predictable, I start to think I should start writing the books.

I felt I had to post this :

Quote Originally Posted by Akka View Post
    I felt I had to post this :

If somebody is watching the Walking Dead series, the Alliance reminds me of the Rick and the survivors and the Horde reminds me Negan and saviors in season 7 - The Horde comes into your base, takes whatever it wants and eventually, Alliance is ending up saying "thank you for that".
    Last edited by Felixon; 2019-10-08 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyral View Post
    Seeing Tyrande tell the God-King to go fuck himself and even briefly get Genn to show his old personality brought a tear to my eye.

I'm not ready to lose her, guys.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Seeing Tyrande tell the God-King to go fuck himself and even briefly get Genn to show his old personality brought a tear to my eye.

I'm not ready to lose her, guys.
    Just be glad you didn't have to buy that shirt, now you will drink the narrative kool aid and you will like it. O.O

Fair point. Kinda paralells WW2 history, too.

Look at Germans being aggresors, brutally attacking Poland unprovoked and burning their country down (like Teldrassil burnt) then scapegoating all the fault at Hitler and walking away with a slap on their wrists and grounds to build a great economy, while Poland was tossed into hands of communists. They even wanted their revange like Tyrande, but Anduin's peace culture made it's way in Europe as well as in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrel View Post
    Wtf happend thou.

Alliance was winning by a landslide. KIlling the king in dazar alor nd stuff. hordes eladers gathered and paniking, saying they have no troops.

Then out of fucking nowere hordes suddenly have troops and mop the floor with the collective might of the alliance and burns teldrasil.

And now all of a sudden the horde has a bigass army and the alliance has fuckall for soldiers?!

Is that an accurate summary of what have happned sofar?

What? Did someone build a timemachine and changed the timeline?
    Anduin was throwing away Alliance lives all expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Just be glad you didn't have to buy that shirt, now you will drink the narrative kool aid and you will like it. O.O
    I am Nostradamus.

A shame I was right about the Forsaken and Horde being gone, but eh, it's something. I look forward to shilling for Sylvanas and Tyrande in the next one.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.