7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    So if we go with the idea that the Night Elves move their starting zone to Hyjal, where do you think the Forsaken set up shop? I'd guess not Tirisfal. Andorhol? Southshore? Alterac?
    maybe lordaeron, just not the undercity, or the places around yeah.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    maybe lordaeron, just not the undercity, or the places around yeah.
    That's the most logical is they move back to Tirisfal and set up a new city. But given Teldrassil as a zone is gone as well I feel the Forsaken are going to start somewhere else in a revamp situation. Quid pro quo and all that.

Honestly the more I think on it the more I'd put money on rebuilding Alterac. That place was never well use after Cataclysm so turning it into a City isn't a huge loss.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

That's the most logical is they move back to Tirisfal and set up a new city. But given Teldrassil as a zone is gone as well I feel the Forsaken are going to start somewhere else in a revamp situation. Quid pro quo and all that.
    The Lordaeron Ruins essentially pointless revamp from Battle for Lordaeron makes a lot more sense if you assume they would be used for something else later. Plus the changing of the name to Lordaeron proper.

8.3 seems to be basically saying to me that there will be a world revamp in 9.0

everything s point towards world revamp, and maybe a timeskip
    citations needed
    i mean, sure it's posted on forums and few people on yt made a videos about it, but honestly i don't see it hapenning, too much work for too little gain, wow have 1 maybe 2 expansion left and everyone see that, next expansion is bound to hit sub-1m sub (if it hasn't happened already) regardless of how good next expansion will be, (judging by long term trends) so ... what's the point ? they tend to give us proto-version of a system in last major patches of expansions, i wonder how they are going to use zone wide events in next xpac
    Last edited by brt2pp; 2019-10-08 at 05:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    citations needed
    i mean, sure it's posted on forums and few people on yt made a videos about it, but honestly i don't see it hapenning, too much work for too little gain, wow have 1 maybe 2 expansion left and everyone see that, next expansion is bound to hit sub-1m sub (if it hasn't happened already) regardless of how good next expansion will be, (judging by long term trends) so ... what's the point ? they tend to give us proto-version of a system in last major patches of expansions, i wonder how they are going to use zone wide events in next xpac
    Yeah WoW only has 1 expansion left unless they fix the game.

And considering WoW is the only thing keeping Blizzard afloat right now, pretty safe bet they'll fix the game instead of letting it fade into the abyss.

I think it's interesting there's several major NPCs talking about love in the new broadcast text. Lorthermar and Thalysa, MOTHER and Ra-den, Shaw and Valeera, even Wrathion and Kalecgos talk about their complicated relationships with humans close to them.

Coupled with the Blizzcon 2019 logo featuring a heart, and the cardback featuring a striking pink motif, I wonder if it means something.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    citations needed
    hints pointing something only became true when they confirm that, we have those hints about word revamp, timeskip just maybe

wow is what moves blizzard, and even by now with the current shit game they are making tons of money, there is no reason to kill the golden egg chicken

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    I think it's interesting there's several major NPCs talking about love in the new broadcast text. Lorthermar and Thalysa, MOTHER and Ra-den, Shaw and Valeera, even Wrathion and Kalecgos talk about their complicated relationships with humans close to them.

Coupled with the Blizzcon 2019 logo featuring a heart, and the cardback featuring a striking pink motif, I wonder if it means something.
    it means make love not war, next expansion is world of lovecraft. we are all equal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post

World of Peacecraft.

so the shadowlands leak is fake cuz nyalotha is now in 8.3?

Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    It is fake for a whole bunch of reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by letssee View Post
    It died along with Saurfang.

New Il'gynoth whispers in 8.3:

"Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast."

Wasn't there a leak a while back about a Shadowfall expansion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    New Il'gynoth whispers in 8.3:

"Before the last shadow falls, the Father of Sleep shall savor his feast."

Wasn't there a leak a while back about a Shadowfall expansion?
    Don't know but the 8.3 speculation thread says that's the title of one of the Loa. M-something or other. Theorized to be Bwomsamdi's boss.

Don't know but the 8.3 speculation thread says that's the title of one of the Loa. M-something or other. Theorized to be Bwomsamdi's boss.
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala

Reference to him by that title was added with BFA and he has been referred to as Death with a capital D in previous material. He also wants to "feast on all of Azeroth" so it is 100% him and he is likely Sylvanas's boss. Him being a loa would also explain how Vol'jin got that fake vision at his death. I'd expect a slew of new leaks with him at the center.

I'm guessing Dragon Isles since we got a lot of Dragon dialogue, with Mueh'zala as the big bad and the Shadowlands being a patch zone or raid.

In my head I'm thinking Alexstraza is the link. And that the Dragon Isles is just one part of a larger story, like the BFA continents were. Sylvanas acting as Death VS Alexstraza the Lifebinder.
    And who is Sylvanas to compete with the Aspect of Life?
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    And who is Sylvanas to compete with the Aspect of Life?
    Well if you missed it she's kinda working for Death now, and has a kamehameha that literally is just avada kadavra.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TomatoBisque View Post
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Mueh%27zala

Reference to him by that title was added with BFA and he has been referred to as Death with a capital D in previous material. He also wants to "feast on all of Azeroth" so it is 100% him and he is likely Sylvanas's boss. Him being a loa would also explain how Vol'jin got that fake vision at his death. I'd expect a slew of new leaks with him at the center.

I'm guessing Dragon Isles since we got a lot of Dragon dialogue, with Mueh'zala as the big bad and the Shadowlands being a patch zone or raid.
    we did had a recent leak saying we would get both shadowlands and dragon isles, but both in the same expansion seems a waste

Dragon isles could come up with a nice timeskip with a chill thematic like MOP did, something entirely new and refreshing

10+ Year Old Account
    we did had a recent leak saying we would get both shadowlands and dragon isles, but both in the same expansion seems a waste

Dragon isles could come up with a nice timeskip with a chill thematic like MOP did, something entirely new and refreshing
    Dragon Isles can be dang near anything. It's a slate so blank there's essentially no canon on it whatsoever.

Well if you missed it she's kinda working for Death now, and has a kamehameha that literally is just avada kadavra.
    Unfortunately I didn't miss that (although her Deathbolt is really cool) yet Alexstrasza, even weaker than ever, is still the Aspect of Life and... Sylvanas is just Sylvanas. Sure she is empowered and sure she is build up as an antagonist / anti-hero (?) yet I find it strange if it'll be Sylvanas vs. Alexstrasza in the end. Sylvanas vs. Tyrande makes more sense but Tyrande isn't there yet and I don't know if I'd reference Tyrande for something related to "life".

- - - Updated - - -

Dragon Isles can be dang near anything. It's a slate so blank there's essentially no canon on it whatsoever.
    I really really really hope they make it a flying archipelago. We don't need the third island-chain-in-the-ocean-expansion in a row. We really don't.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again