*laughs in mechagnome* please insert lubricating tears in the get wrecked drive.

Guaranteed everyone will ignore the fact that mechagnomes have the most OP racials in the game because they're gnomes.
    Christ...they made them look so friggin good.
    I HATE gnomes...I might roll a gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Broflake View Post
    Guaranteed everyone will ignore the fact that mechagnomes have the most OP racials in the game because they're gnomes.
    Christ...they made them look so friggin good.
    I HATE gnomes...I might roll a gnome.
    Blizzard: "PLEASE PLAY MECHAGNOMES SO WE CAN SAY THEY'RE A SUCCESS!"
    Everyone: "No."

I'm legit disappointed that there seems to be no Void Elf related content on this patch so far.

Like WHEN are they gonna do something with them??

Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Covenant View Post
    This is why the alliance is the worse faction of the two. They can't see a good thing even if it hit them in the face.

This is why the alliance is the worse faction of the two. They can't see a good thing even if it hit them in the face.
    Blizzard definitely put in a lot of resources in making Alliance Kultirans. Yet there were still people who complained that blizz hates alliance players...
    'Blizzard were not originally certain that they would be able to pull off Kul Tirans as an allied race from a technical and artistic point of view. Making a new playable race from scratch is one of the most time-consuming parts of an expansion's development, and as a result most allied races are variants of existing races. Kul Tirans are an exception to this norm, as they have a completely unique model with a new animation rig. In terms of art resources, this made them just as costly to create as, for example, the pandaren in Mists of Pandaria and more time-consuming than every other allied race combined.' https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kul_Tiran_(playable)

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    I'm legit disappointed that there seems to be no Void Elf related content on this patch so far.

Alleria has a role in the Horrfic Vision of stormwind.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Silver Covenant View Post
    But they so good looking, why no?

(btw Blizz@rdo give them good racials to makeup for amputee part)
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 12:37 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

I still think Void Elves were pulled out of the dev's asses just so that Alliance could be given the BE model all while keeping a significant aesthetic difference from BEs themselves.

In other words, Blizzard is going to purposefully ignore them because they've already fulfilled their purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Alleria is far from a Void Elf. She's something above them.

7+ Year Old Account

But but, don't worry Void Elves are a new race! They will get fleshed out more when we deal with Void Stuff, just wait and see dammit!

It's been clear Void Elves were an asspull with no real substance. Just like what happened with Draenei when they first came. So I guess we can expect the same amount of time before Void Elves "get fleshed out."

Only 'new' thing I saw is that Blizzard used some NPC VE models for the 8.2.5 Wrathion quest chain, and this was their role: generic baddie NPCs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I still think Void Elves were pulled out of the dev's asses just so that Alliance could be given the BE model all while keeping a significant aesthetic difference from BEs themselves.

In other words, Blizzard is going to purposefully ignore them because they've already fulfilled their purpose.
    Yup, pretty much agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

You sound like 'Alliance Person'

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...s_and_vulpera/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    That's just a "What if" scenario. Nothing in there is real, it's kind of like End Time dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    I'd 100% switch to Alliance if I could play a Sethrak.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    I'd 100% switch to Alliance if I could play a Sethrak.
    Since all AR have an associated rep, that seems unlikely at this point (as badass as that would be). We'll have to see what hints to the final AR for BFA (if any) in 8.3 or 8.3.5.

Dude, it took them five expansions to do something with the draenei. So, roughly around patch 13.0 you might find something for the void elves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    Dude, it took them five expansions to do something with the draenei. So, roughly around patch 13.0 you might find something for the void elves.
    Nah man, Draenei at least got to star on their debut expansion before being set aside until WoD.

Void Elves have had NOTHING. No previous relevance and no zone of their own to be introduced, NOTHING at the level other allied races have gotten. It's really appalling.

Nah man, Draenei at least got to star on their debut expansion before being set aside until WoD.

Void Elves have had NOTHING. No previous relevance and no zone of their own to be introduced, NOTHING at the level other allied races have gotten. It's really appalling.
    Yeah I wouldn't say Draenei are the best comparison.

Worgen probably, though... dropped off into irrelevance after their starting zone and didn't feature anywhere in their debut expansion.

snip
    snip.
    Thank you for proving my point. Mechagnomes have the best racials in the game currently. Alliance has the best racials actually and still people don't flock to their best races. Furthermore, Helfers =/= representative of the alliance. You already have void elves, and complaining you don't get two bite out of the Horde's apple is silly. Considering you're complaining about population, where were you back when Vanilla was a thing and the alliance outnumbered the Horde 7 to 3? Were you out there shouting that the Horde needed help?
    Let alone a 10% difference is incredibly minor

7+ Year Old Account

We also have in-game confirmation that every troop in that Nazmir assault perished. So all those Void Elves (among the other race's troops) are dead now such small numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ogren View Post
    Yeah I wouldn't say Draenei are the best comparison.

Worgen probably, though... dropped off into irrelevance after their starting zone and didn't feature anywhere in their debut expansion.
    Not really, you said it yourself, they have the whole set up of a starting area, and then two hubs in the world.

VE's have nothing compared to this

We also have in-game confirmation that every troop in that Nazmir assault perished. So all those Void Elves (among the other race's troops) are dead now such small numbers.
    I seriously thought that by now we would have an explanation how Void Elves can be a RACE.

But no.

oh my how C O N V E N I E N T

5+ Year Old Account
    I seriously thought that by now we would have an explanation how Void Elves can be a RACE.

But no.
    Let's hope that with all the N'zoth thing happening they get some development.

I don't like the race, overall because of the reasons they came to be lorewise, but I like this game, so I want them to be the better they can be, so...

Btw, anyone excited about Vulpera? Nice thing we finally got them, my friend deleted his Goblin rogue in awaits of the Vulpera rogue he initially thought about, nice news!