Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygmar View Post
    It's called "fake outrage" and it's the foundation upon which Twitter was built.
    I mean...was it a genuine post? I seriously can’t tell.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

go to youtube & look up 'Ben Affleck fictional characters OP'

This is the best response for this kind of thing, I don't post often to avoid getting immersed in this kind of thing. Bloody hell

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Seek therapy if you get triggered this hard by Video Game dialogue that requires you to apply copious amounts of your own Mental Gymnastic context to get angry about.
    Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Dude it's not a big deal, and this isnt heavy handed. Were all right.
    Quote Originally Posted by kappalol View Post
    Wrathion: Humans often can be. Like all mortals, they are fickle beings, yet they hold great promise.
    Kalecgos: From what I have been told, certain mortals might say the same thing about you.
    Wrathion: Hmph. Complicated indeed.

What i see there, they are talking about how someone can say the same thing about wrathion. Being fickle being yet holding great promise.

Dont see any queer BS here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Seek help. Being triggered so hard by something you think it's implied is bad for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Seranthor View Post
    It really looks like you are letting your fanfic fantasy color how you interpret certain interactions. I read this and see nothing at all of what you are hoping for....
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Take a deep breath, I'm pretty sure you're imagining things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellyel View Post
    seek help soon else you become the next joker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Wrathion isn't going to die lol

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Queerbaiting isn't a thing. Get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uko View Post
    You are way too deep in your fanfic I would never have even had your idea cross my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I don't even get what's queerbaiting. Can anyone guide me?
    Sounds more like Wrathion are suspicious of interracial relationships which can lead to complications.

Doesn't sound like lt has anything to do with queer, but more so about factions, which warcraft have always been about.
    Wrathion seems more suspicious about Kalecgos allegiances and if he will chose humans or dragons if push comes to shove.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilbox View Post
    wow wtf...
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    What the fuck is wrong with you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Why cant a vague conversation just be a conversation?
    All of this.

Don't worry, the world isn't against you. Stop reading Vox and HuffPost and get out in the open more.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Quote Originally Posted by Super Kami Dende View Post
    Seek therapy if you get triggered this hard by Video Game dialogue that requires you to apply copious amounts of your own Mental Gymnastic context to get angry about.
    agreed completely

I think you need to walk away from this game for a while and take a nice vacation .... you seem to be stressing over fictional characters as thought they were real life and some how impacting your life.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Have you seen my posts over the past few days? You should be asking yourself why I'm alive, not why I don't have friends.
    Change is inevitable, Growth is optional.

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Of course it's a thing. Do you even know what that is, though?
    Here, let me help: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queerbaiting
    Ah, so you came here because it's your job to "educate" the playerbase on a conspiracy you made up.

Cool.
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

How is this thread still open? Op is delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Paraka View Post
    Show me the sexuality anyone is in-game that isn't straight.

Also, note Tracer's story isn't accessible for China or Russia.
    I legit didn't know, so I appreciate the response. I don't play Overwatch. But I guess that makes sense. All of Overwatch story is developed outside the game and China can ban individual videos/comics etc. Though I hoped that wouldn't be a deterrent for WoW but can logically assume that it is.

Thats literally saying he is also fickle but holds promise, holy shit outrage culture has broken people.

I see even Wrathion is now spreading the gospel of human potential. Jesus Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmagoslav View Post
    1. That doesn't have to mean anything.
    2. He's dead pretty soon anyway. It really doesn't matter.
    Nah, Wrathion boss fight is like the Kalecgos one in SWP. You cleanse him from corruption and then he helps you with the final boss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    I mean...was it a genuine post? I seriously can’t tell.
    Very likely.

People who live on Twitter usually live inside a bubble of their own making, sorrounded only by other likeminded people and giving eachother pats on the back. Their interactions with people who don't share their points of view, are kept to a minimum.

Because of this, eventually they get the illusion that they are right in all things, and that their outrage is normal and common for society as a whole. And when for some reason they venture outside of their bubble and encounter lots of people who don't share their points of view, they think they are being assaulted by phobes and ists, when in fact it's THEM who are the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I legit didn't know, so I appreciate the response. I don't play Overwatch. But I guess that makes sense. All of Overwatch story is developed outside the game and China can ban individual videos/comics etc. Though I hoped that wouldn't be a deterrent for WoW but can logically assume that it is.
    Yeah, also doesn't help China help rescind someone's prize money over a political statement, and Douth Park got scrubbed.

Even the sexuality questions are muted on Chinese live feeds of Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I don't foresee this thread going anywhere constructive given the current trend. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead