Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Nope, yet to see her actually "betray" Sylvanas, the shirt is still on the table, sorry.

Also, i believe you have me confused with Bennett on the pillow thing, i don't recall ever mentioning anything about a Sylvanas body pillow.
    Does it count if Sylvanas betrays her? In the interest of my wallet I'll argue that provided they're on opposite teams it checks out.

You know, come to think of it, if Sylvanas didn't give a shit, why did she even raise Delaryn in the first place? Or was this just tacked on because people complained that Teldrassil had no follow-up.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-10-08 at 11:15 AM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    Does it count if Sylvanas betrays her?

You know, come to think of it, if Sylvanas didn't give a shit, why did she even raise Delaryn in the first place? Or was this just tacked on because people complained that Teldrassil had no follow-up.
    ...Good question, given the initial wording of it being Delaryn betraying Sylvanas though, i'm going to stick with that.

As for why did Sylvanas do it? I would assume it has something to do with being an emotionally unstable psychopath trying to get the last laugh.

Also, since i forgot to mention it earlier for the actual thread topic. I have no clue where they plan to take Talanji, but i hope they don't sweep it under the rug like they do so many other things. It's a pretty damn large elephant in the room and ignoring it will only make the story genuinely awkward.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

...Good question, given the initial wording of it being Delaryn betraying Sylvanas though, i'm going to stick with that.
    It looks like I'm home free. The night elf Forsaken meet Calia at Voss's urging (I assume) and are already peaceful when she meets them. So they've already turned on Sylvanas.

As for why did Sylvanas do it? I would assume it has something to do with being an emotionally unstable psychopath trying to get the last laugh.
    I get that she wants to leave Delaryn hopelessly to twirl her mustache but how is someone losing their home to the genocidal act of Sylvanas's faction only to be so broken by the experience that she switches sides to the one who did it not hopeless enough to join up with her the way the dark rangers in 8.2.5 do. Not that it matters ,the sooner these undead night elves vacate the plot the better.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Her empire worship a death loa as their prime loa.... so like next expasion?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Sylvanas abandoned them and left. How on earth did they "turn on her"?
    What I'm getting it is that they were already amenable to taking a different path when Calia reached out to them hence why they came to Tirisfal in the first place. They weren't doing something else or killing night elves or what have you until Calia approached them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Yeah I don't buy it. This is nowhere near Delaryn attacking Sylvanas.
    She's already anti-Sylvanas at the time the quest takes place.

Now why is a better question, given that Sylvanas does take some of her Dark Rangers with her and Delaryn is about as hopeless as you can get. What exact level of hopelessness is required before they qualify? I dont' think they had any idea what to do with this character.

7+ Year Old Account
    The best thing Talanji can do is say "fuck the Horde" and go solo as Zandalari have done for millenia

Except that she should also say "fuck Rokhan" but in a romantic way
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    It's a safe bet. I bet every troll princess dreams of being rescued by a sturdy troll war hero from evil human prison.

you know what would be interesting?
    a political marriage between anduin, jilting talia's outtanowhere ass, with talanji to cement the faction unification.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Couldn't see anything about her in the data-mined info so far, which is strange because she is one of major characters of this expansion.

Is she getting a seat on the new Council? I guess her feelings towards the Alliance might be a problem for the other leaders.

Will they make her Tyrande's counterpart in the Horde, or will she "let go" and make peace with the people who murdered her father - the King of her own people?

Blizzard could use her as an instrument to keep the PvP in the game somewhat justified, I guess.
    She's technically not a member of the Horde, only allied to it. So at least it's unclear whether she'll get a seat on the council or not.

Perhaps you should join Dickmann in buying an Anduin shirt then?

Maybe you can buy an XXXL one and take a BFF styled photo of you both fitting in to the same shirt.
    I actually checked out Anduin tshirts after 9.3 news hit to see if @Super Dickmann will actually be able to buy one, and I found this: https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/1823167-anduin Apparently related to some of his Hearthstone artwork judging by the page. So even if they have to buy one, it's not that bad as it doesn't really look all that Anduin-y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    I don't know what's more hilarious.

The Horde going back to her and saying "Sooooo... we've made peace with the Alliance now. Sorry they killed your dad! Friendsies!!!"

Or Jaina going back to Kul Tiras and saying "Soooo... I know I was thrown out for making friends with the Horde and I've spent the past expac getting back into your good books, while Horde have been murdering all your people in cold blood... well we're friends with Thrall and the Horde again guys!!!!! Friendsies!!"

Between them and Tyrande, I think Blizzard forget what they've even been writing sometimes lol
    You forgot the most obvious choice. Alliance sending Jaina to Talanji to be the one informing her about the peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    This has become a fan favorite buzzword of late.
    And blizzards favourite concept.

Damn, looks like I spoke too soon. Delaryn does indeed conspire against Sylvanas.

Fine. You have won this round @Super Dickmann. But you cannot outrun the Anduin t-shirt forever. For none can escape the grasp of his potential.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sadly he isn't buying one. Not that a mere shirt could quench the thirst for spiritual liege (am i doing it right blizzard?)
    Blizzard rep: *nods aggressively*

Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I hope the expansion will end with Anduin and Baine's head on spikes.
    This is World of Warcraft, not "Care Bears Simulator".
    "But we are at war, with all the cooked up big bads against our world! This is still WARcraft. But also remove WARchief because we're at peace kthxbai."

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing Talanji can do is say "fuck the Horde" and go solo as Zandalari have done for millenia

Damn the Night elves and Zandalari trolls got shafted hard and maybe Talanji will too

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I hope the expansion will end with Anduin and Baine's head on spikes.
    This is World of Warcraft, not "Care Bears Simulator".
    CAMON, if some random 1-100 years old kids can beat ass of OLD GOD that lived eons years, and must predict any shit ...... this game looks like unBEARable shitshow.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Damn the Night elves and Zandalari trolls got shafted hard and maybe Talanji will too
    The Zandalari still have their lands. And fortunately for them, Talanji didn't swear any oath to the Horde. They merely allied with them.

So...
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Zandalari still have their lands. And fortunately for them, Talanji didn't swear any oath to the Horde. They merely allied with them.

So...
    True maybe she should seek out Tyrande and make good on that deal that Bwonsamdi wanted to make.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    True maybe she should seek out Tyrande and make good on that deal that Bwonsamdi wanted to make.
    The Tyrande and Talanji show