Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    What the hell Vulpera get so many more racials rofl.
    Yeah, but one of them is practically worthless (The take less damage from first hit), and I'm willing to bet that fire reduction one is just a measly 1%.

Pretty underwhelming. Why on earth would I come back for this. World of democracy and furries... I used to play this to escape the shitty realism of the modern world now its in WoW too.

would love to come back and level one of these races.

but having to unlock them first is such a pain, if you haven't been playing all this time.
    basically you have to play a character you don't want to play first, before you can play the one you want.

but i guess it's nice for current players.

edit: but then again, you'll have to pay for a race change or start from scratch, unless there is something i missed...
    Last edited by Nozuka; 2019-10-08 at 01:32 PM.

Blizzard. Fucking Please. Increase the fucking character cap if you're going to keep adding allied races.

"unique race for Horde"
    Are you guys trolling? I can't tell anymore. The allied races are variants of what we've already got. Goblins and gnomes are what's left without bringing in the undead and worgen into the mix (both technically cursed, probably won't get allied variants, but who knows). Vulpera are literally the goblin model, the mechagnomes are obviously gnomes.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyGuysHello View Post
    "unique race for Horde"
    Are you guys trolling? I can't tell anymore. The allied races are variants of what we've already got. Goblins and gnomes are what's left without bringing in the undead and worgen into the mix (both technically cursed, probably won't get allied variants, but who knows). Vulpera are literally the goblin model, the mechagnomes are obviously gnomes.
    He meant to say that horde races have different bodies to their parent race, WHILE ALLIANCE races just change color or cut legs off of model (exception Fat-Jaina not alike people)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Man all the horde players that are angry now because of this allied race of theirs. Yes foxes look cool...but their racials, armor, mounts do not.
    This is how we felt for such a long time. And we have better racials for a allied race....who would have thought i would happen...not me. but so happy with this. Proffesion and tank wise this is a very very strong race to pick for alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    Man all the horde players that are angry now because of this allied race of theirs. Yes foxes look cool...but their racials, armor, mounts do not.
    This is how we felt for such a long time. And we have better racials for a allied race....who would have thought i would happen...not me. but so happy with this. Proffesion and tank wise this is a very very strong race to pick for alliance.
    Yeah, no it's not. It's just yet again, another Gnome much like Alliance only getting horses.

Horde end up with the unique flavor. We get the reject gnomes that were literally just helping everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by baskev View Post
    More likely vulpera will either steal half of blood elves' share or just replace all other considerably ugly horde races on the chart

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yadryonych View Post
    More likely vulpera will either steal half of blood elves' share or just replace all other considerably ugly horde races on the chart
    Why not both?)

Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebeast View Post
    Wow, more trash thrown into a failing game. This ia you have left, Blizzard, Not worth coming back to retail for this heap of crap
    Enjoy your dumbass Classic with its dumbass class design and class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinbros2 View Post
    Yay, Alliance is getting another race no one asked for and hardly anyone want's. Gnomes (who are already the least played Alliance race) but with mechanical arms and legs...SMH.
    I intent to main a mechagnome for the sole reason people will be mad someone is main-ing a mechagnome.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Warlock MechaGnomes feels... odd
    Its common knowledge that gnomes are evil!

PS: Shaman mechagnomes (eletroshock) made more sense than warlocks, but hey...

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Yeah, no it's not. It's just yet again, another Gnome much like Alliance only getting horses.

Horde end up with the unique flavor. We get the reject gnomes that were literally just helping everyone.
    Yes and no. I agree they get something new ( horde has not gotten that so far). But yeah their something new is much more developed then void elves or kul tirans.

But we do not get horses as mecha gnomes. we get a new kind of strider.

"Just kinda wondering why the Alliance needs 'another gnome' race?"

Maybe the same why Horde 'needs' another short race (Vulpera) or Orc race (Mag'har) or Tauren (Highmountain).

"Really hope with the next expansion they give the blue team something wholly unique like the vulpera..."

Another animal race with the Goblin rig is more unique than cyborgs?

"Ehhh. Vulpera feel out of context"

I guess Gnomes and Void Elves are more 'in context' ? Have you never played D&D? I don't believe you understand context.

"They could have easily been customization options for regluar gnomes. If they had fully mechanical options I don't think people would hate them as much."

This could be applied to virtually all allied races.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicIsTerrible View Post
    Enjoy your dumbass Classic with its dumbass class design and class balance.
    This is what happens when you play too much BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    i like the make camp thing kinda reminds me of the sin mod on 7 days to die.

Vulpera will be the best for farming specific older content and rarespawns haha. That tent thing alone makes them amazing.

5+ Year Old Account
    Vulpera and Mechagnome are very good allied races.
    Think of reaching a large public. We don't have cute furries yet and even if they share the gobline model, its totally different flavor.
    Same for mechagnome, we dont have android for the player.
    Very smart of Blizzard.
    And personally, I like them both, lets make some alt space.
    Last edited by BB8; 2019-10-09 at 06:35 PM.

Since Druidism is no longer tied to Cenarius (See Dinomancer/Wickerbeasts), not having a form of druidism for Mechagnomes that is legitimately just being a transformer that changes into different animals feels like the biggest waste ever. Alliance are still down a druid, and Horde get another shaman.