Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Hm: Purged from her corruption, tentacles removed, new Night Elves faction leader, bonus points if they turn her into a child/teenager because fuck it, why not,

OR

Future allied race leader.
    this could be their "in" to add naga, actually.

mechagnomes may be testing the waters to see how people react to not being able to show all gear pieces, and azshara's alive and not serving anyone but herself.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Wait a sec, what about Sabellian? Where is he?
    Yeah, that surprises me. After this time, Wrathion doesnt know about Sabellian? or did he kill Sabellian off screen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What will happen to the toons who have eye of n'zoth on their heads?
    they end up being sucked into n'zoths back end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    What will happen to the toons who have eye of n'zoth on their heads?
    There appears to be some content for them, of which the only known thing is a title for characters who opted not to cleanse the "Gift."

The probable titles are:
    <Name>, Servant of N'Zoth
    <Name>, Minion of Mayhem
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-08 at 05:33 PM.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yep. It seems like he will show us the vision of their bargain aswell as a vision of Deathwing breaking the world pillar during his boss encounter, according to the dungeon journal
    Not only that, but the final phase specifically says, that he fully unleashes the power of his mind or something along those lines and tries to Corrupt the World Soul.
    It actually sounds like a full transition out of Ny'alotha. Maybe the datamined map of N'zoth in his full glory right above Nazjatar IS for that final phase, or our 'Sword sticking out of the Planet' for BFA. His corpse will sit in the middle of the ocean, rotting away with all that comes with it, as seen with Y'shaarj or Yogg's still appearing echoes from Legion's Pre-event.

I don't know if this has been posted already, but it looks like the Gift of N'Zoth plotline was not wasted!

The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Can’t wait to see N’Zoth, the God of Schemes, look as dumb and pathetic as every other villain.

It’s gonna be great watching him job to Sylvanas

Ok, you know what? After looking at Corrupted Alleria in the Stormwind Vision... I wouldn't mind seeing her snap in our actual reality. She'd make for a badass villain! Confident and deadly but also with a great sense of humour!

High Exarch Turalyon: My dear wife Alleria may be lost, but my son is still in there. I know he lives, I can feel it. Let us do this one last thing together. Let us find him, and free him.
    Corrupted Alleria Windrunner: Oh Bravo, well done my husband.
    High Exarch Turalyon: You are not my wife, you are a monster!
    Corrupted Alleria Windrunner: Tsk tsk, is that any way to talk to the mother of your child?
    High Exarch Turalyon: Arator! Where is he?
    Corrupted Alleria Windrunner: Come inside the Cathedral, we will be waiting for you my dear.
    High Exarch Turalyon: Go, disrupt whatever evil is happening in Stormwind. Once I recover, I will meet you at the Cathedral and we will free my son together.
    Damn she's cold!
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Ok, you know what? After looking at Corrupted Alleria in the Stormwind Vision... I wouldn't mind seeing her snap in our actual reality. She'd make for a badass villain!
    wheres your faith in yo girl lmao

you yourself have succumbed to the void, smh

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    wheres your faith in yo girl lmao

you yourself have succumbed to the void, smh
    This is coming from someone who loves one of the most despicable and evil characters in Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Yep. It seems like he will show us the vision of their bargain aswell as a vision of Deathwing breaking the world pillar during his boss encounter, according to the dungeon journal
    Really, the question we should be asking is "what is he planning", not "who will stab him".

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    This is coming from someone who loves one of the most despicable and evil characters in Warcraft.
    i dont love Nomi

Quote Originally Posted by Poopsnacker View Post
    C'thun and Yogg-Saron are defeated, not deceased. They are still alive.
    Except they've been outright called dead by Blizzard, who said that their deaths contributed to the Cataclysm. Not to mention multiple in-game sources like Vanilla quest in Silithus explicitly saying C'Thun is dead or the pre-WotLK comic in which Cho'gall tried to resurrect him and you kinda can't resurrect something that's not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Odintdk View Post
    So let's see. Do I take Blizzard's word from Chronicles Volume.1, or your headcanon.
    Which part of Chronicle v1 says they are not dead again?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Dead by mortal definition does not mean actually dead. Here's a blue post on the issue.
    From a forum manager, not a dev...

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Wait a sec, what about Sabellian? Where is he?
    Sabellian isn't Wrathion's brother, he's his uncle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

*SPOILERS* Ny’alotha boss looks really familiar...

So as soon as I saw the trailer I thought that big corrupted watcher looking guy looked pretty cool, only when the picture of just his model was posted did I think he looked really familiar.

Account too new to post links or images just yet, but look up ` newCreature05 ` on the `Build 32044 - New Creature Models` post and compare it to pretty much any image of Ra'Den

Give or take the bracers look a bit different and the armor on the shins is slightly off, it still looks mostly the same except purple. Sure it could just be any other Watcher, but even the facial hair hidden beneath the hood, or even the fact the face is visible compared to the rest of the general mobs that look alike.

But what stood out the most seemed to be the scar in the chest, the exact same location and size, except all voidy-looking and seemingly where it all stemmed from.

Edit: Well, turns out the boss names were already shown - thought I was onto something lads.
    Last edited by Konverex; 2019-10-08 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Boss names already shown :(

Yeah he's already been confirmed to be Ra-Den in the dungeon-journal.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295504/...-the-despoiled

- - - Updated - - -

Also, you can find uncorrupted-Ra-den and a bunch of friendly Mogu in the updated Valley.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Which part of Chronicle v1 says they are not dead again?
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Old_God#ta...their%20empire.

They're all basically infested so deep, that basically if they're dead, Azeroth would too (Read what happened when Y'sharaaj actually got killed). The only way to deal with them without killing her is to imprison them, which is what the Titans did, using the Titanforged and keepers.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Old_God#ta...their%20empire.

They're all basically infested so deep, that basically if they're dead, Azeroth would too (Read what happened when Y'sharaaj actually got killed). The only way to deal with them without killing her is to imprison them, which is what the Titans did, using the Titanforged and keepers.
    That's not Chronicle v1. The text you highlighted also says nothing about C'Thun and Yogg-Saron still being alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    That's not Chronicle v1. The text you highlighted also says nothing about C'Thun and Yogg-Saron still being alive.
    The Pantheon realized that the Old Gods had burrowed too deep to be excised from Azeroth without killing the nascent titan, and so they ordered their servants to instead imprison the vile gods, rather than killing them. The campaign of the titan-forged to contain the remaining three was long and brutal, but eventually they succeeded in containing the Old Ones below the surface of the world.[4]

Bolded for plural. And if you highlight the [4] in the link itself, it'll take you to Chronicles v1. If C'Thun and Yogg-Saron had actually died, we would've seen something on a massive scale happen to Azeroth herself, if not straight up death (similar to the deep wound from Y'sharaaj that Titans had to bandaid with the well). We have not seen such a thing with neither Yogg nor C'Thun.
    Last edited by Odintdk; 2019-10-09 at 07:18 AM.

The Pantheon realized that the Old Gods had burrowed too deep to be excised from Azeroth without killing the nascent titan, and so they ordered their servants to instead imprison the vile gods, rather than killing them. The campaign of the titan-forged to contain the remaining three was long and brutal, but eventually they succeeded in containing the Old Ones below the surface of the world.[4]

Bolded for plural. And if you highlight the [4] in the link itself, it'll take you to Chronicles v1. If C'Thun and Yogg-Saron had actually died, we would've seen something on a massive scale happen to Azeroth herself, if not straight up death (similar to the deep wound from Y'sharaaj that Titans had to bandaid with the well). We have not seen such a thing with neither Yogg nor C'Thun.
    That only tells us that the Titans didn't kill them. Not that they're not dead. And Aman'thul ripped Y'shaarj out of the ground, we just killed them and left them where they were.

Also, the Cataclysm was pretty massive scale.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but it was the lore, those 2 were the ones left, the others died
    You're going from... they were the only 2 created to now they're the only 2 left. There's nothing to support that they were the only ones left, especially since there's a huge population still alive and we're now seeing more females popping up since they model was introduced.

Blizzard messed up, it's obvious.

This is just more of the same with Ogres, the females do exist, their models don't. So now they dont ever show up in the lore, because as Blizzard said before Game>Lore