Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I predict she'll be forgotten about, only to show up later when they need to make an allied race representation quota. While this expansion did help a lot with the Zandalari story (allies in Classic, enemies in Cata and MoP), Blizzard has a habit of shafting its troll characters (I'm looking at you, Vol'jin).

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    CAMON, if some random 1-100 years old kids can beat ass of OLD GOD that lived eons years, and must predict any shit ...... this game looks like unBEARable shitshow.
    <...snip...>
    Why did you link a Gummi Bears image in a discussion about Care Bears?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm almost certain she is not going to be about this newfound peace. So yeah she will probably be a counterpart to Genn and Tyrande and cause some conflict. How far that will go remains to be seen but they are the glaring loose threads left after the war campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    Damn, looks like I spoke too soon. Delaryn does indeed conspire against Sylvanas.

Fine. You have won this round @Super Dickmann. But you cannot outrun the Anduin t-shirt forever. For none can escape the grasp of his potential.
    Next time Gadget, next time.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Sadly he isn't buying one. Not that a mere shirt could quench the thirst for spiritual liege (am i doing it right blizzard?)
    hahaha my god why tho? whats the fun in all of this besides just some laughs?

OT: Listen, Talanji just isn't cool.. and never will be sadly, she will always walk in the shadow of Rastakahn who never should have died imo, they wasted 40% of the zandalari coolness by killing of Rastakahn. 10% was zul and other 50% was standing upright.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2019-10-08 at 03:51 PM.

Fine. You have won this round @Super Dickmann. But you cannot outrun the Anduin t-shirt forever. For none can escape the grasp of his potential.
    Does this mean there's still hope?

I think it'd be almost poetic that the fall of the Horde as we know it would be commemorated by @Super Dickmann having to buy an Anduin T-shirt. It'd be like Horde's top warrior knelt before Our Treasure irl. Now I don't know where we're at.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

I think it'd be almost poetic that the fall of the Horde as we know it would be commemorated by @Super Dickmann having to buy an Anduin T-shirt. It'd be like Horde's top warrior knelt before Our Treasure irl. Now I don't know where we're at.
    You people are so melodramatic. Isn't this a nice t-shirt?

This one's cool too:

Granted, it's not just about Anduin, but still he's the clear focus of the t-shirt.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

She's still got that curse tying her to Bwonsamdi for all eternity. That's got to come up again at some point in the death expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

You people are so melodramatic. Isn't this a nice t-shirt?
    This one's cool too:
    I'd pick the second one just for funny looking Genn!

10+ Year Old Account
    Talanji will, like the other leaders, probably have a seat on the council. While I can see her holding a grudge against the Alliance, I also think she's responsible enough, and clearheaded enough, that her focus is on letting the Zandalari recover from the war they were brought into--they really haven't had time to grieve their King's death since after Dazar'Alor, they were swept right back into the thick of battle, never mind rebuilding the capital and any economic damage the war and Zul's prior betrayal had caused.

Furthermore, I don't think Tyrande will really have an opposite number in the Horde for the time being. Much like Sylvanas before her, she'll become the primary aggressor putting strain on the armistice, although there is the question of whether the Alliance and Horde councils will overlook her actions as extremist elements or not. There could well be a schism in the night elves like there seems to be one building in the blood elves, with Tyrande's faction distancing themselves from the Alliance while those who remain close-knit rally under Shandris, similar to the Sunreavers breaking from Lor'themar's lead.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Dagoth Ur View Post

D'awww.

But no, clearly these are the three signs that hope remains. I was right about Delaryn, Tyrande rejected Our Treasure and Gallywix is still goblin leader. You can add the brain's prophecy about Calia to the mix, but that brain betrayed us once on Anduin, so he can't be trusted.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    She will take some anduin-pattented human potential pills and will be converted. Just like all life on azeroth.
    Only Mugmug can save us now.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    Why are you so obsessed with Anduin?
    Because he's a...well, you can't call them what they are with the forums rules, but he lives under a bridge and has been known to harass billy-goats.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-08 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stelio Kontos View Post
    Because he's a...well, you can't call them what they are with the forums rules, but he lives under a bridge and has been known to harass billy-goats.
    Man you absolutely destroyed me right here.

7+ Year Old Account
    blizzard can't write that much races at once, they will be in the refrigerator for a while, maybe, if they don't write talanji as a baine 2.0, she can seek some vengence like tyrande, but its unlikely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    She's not on Sylvanas's side and is either enlightened by Calia or put out of her misery, so I'll take that as a win.
    no excuses you are going to get that anduin shirt sir.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post
    I hope the expansion will end with Anduin and Baine's head on spikes.
    Where do I sign up for this?

As for Talanji, she has but three choices:

1) drink her Anduinite memory-erasing potion like a good girl, and join the Baine/Anduin/Thrall/Shandris/Bob circlejerk.

2) actually doing something about her father's death, which would be akin to having a huge neon light that reads "SHOOT ME", given the current state of things.

3) being swept under the rug and never talked about again, imo the most likely outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    She’ll probably forgive and forget as the Baine doctrine decrees.

But if she doesn’t then she might try hunting Proudmoore like Tyrande is hunting Sylvanas.

I hope she starts a war with Kul Tiras to get Proudmoore’s head. If she succeeds Jaina will be dead and so will a great many trolls so it’s a win/win in my book.

She'll hopefully be forgotten like the failure of a character that she is.

They stopped and removed her from game line after Battle of Dazar'alor just because they chicken out from war story to another rebelion story. (you can see this ultimate story direction change after 8.1)

This whole bfa end is because people that can't stand anything that's not heroic good . So enjoy your Baine and forget about characters that was created for war. She is gone until they find out what to do with her.

I think Ardenweald won't only be related to the night elf culture, but the trolls as well, especially because of the loa.

Also Night Elves come from dark trolls, so the connection isn't far fetched either.

So i'm expecting to see Troll (Zandalari included) and Night Elf stories in Ardenweald.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Well erm, there's an entire Bwonsamdi instance coming in Shadowlands so...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann