Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    she is not wrong, but she is against the writers wet dream of peace and love

why bfa and Legion were a mistake is showed in this current aftermath, its satisfactory for no one, not for horde players neither alliance, what they thought it would be a good thing for us, is actuality what infuriate the most.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    Indeed.

I'm apalled by how many people are pleased with Tyrande becoming a psycho..

I hope they don't destroy her character though, much of what has happened is tied into a bigger plot, tyrande is the voice of Elune, and once that is revealed
    it should satisfy her rage and utilise her constructively.
    Becoming a psycho and wanting justice for her people that posed no threat and were slaughtered by the faction that anduin just aided and bought a bed together with are 2 very different things. He didn't raise a finger to help the night elves, yet he gives everything he has left to aid saurfang, the one that followed the orders to burn the night elves home and stabbed her husband in the back.
    “I've noticed that everybody that is for abortion has already been born.”
    ― Ronald Regan

Quote Originally Posted by eurojust View Post
    I will never understand how people like Shandris : Her personality beside being a bland NPC following Tyrande's orders, is being a human pet.
    And let's not even mention how she's friendly with Lorthemar, the dude who supported the invasion of her homeland and the genocide of her people.
    The way she defends Anduin, it feels like she enjoys living in Stormwind.
    A more level headed night elf to contrast the more vengeance-driven Tyrande is important. I don't know how people manage to twist "thinking with a level head and recognizing that we can't just piss off the Alliance when most of our surviving refugees are still camping out in their cities" into "Anduin worshipping human sycophant."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by formerShandalay View Post
    Lor'themar wasn't there, just as Baine wasn't. Both of them were not involved in planning the War of Thorns. Doesn't absolve them of doing nothing after they found out, but still. She was there to get Sylvanas, not to fight Lor'themar. She also already fought alongside him in Nazjatar. If she had anything more to say to him, she should have said it there, not while discussing strategy for a battle about to begin.

What I was referring to was the 'The sentinels have made use of that terrain for millennia. Our knowledge of the land was old when the Farstriders were young.' Also, from the way it sounded at least she seemed not so convinced that he didn't know what Sylvanas was planning, when she told him he must know her well. She didn't use strong words, but at least in German her voice didn't sound friendly at all and his 'Yes, of course' sounds very subdued.
    Okay, so just because the guy wasn't physcially present and just gave orders it makes him innocent? Sorry for the Godwin reference, but you realize the implications of your logic here? That means that Hitler was okay, since he never came to Auswitchz?
    He fully supported the Horde invasion and destruction of the Night Elf homeland. Even after the genocide and the atrocities in Darkshore he still fully supported Sylvanas. He's an accessory.
    And yes, it made no sense as well about how Shandris fought along side him like nothing happened.

Okay, so just because the guy wasn't physcially present and just gave orders it makes him innocent? Sorry for the Godwin reference, but you realize the implications of your logic here? That means that Hitler was okay, since he never came to Auswitchz?
    He fully supported the Horde invasion and destruction of the Night Elf homeland. Even after the genocide and the attrocities in Darkshore he still fully supported Sylvanas. He's an accessory.
    And yes, it made no sense as well about how Shandris fought along side him like nothing happened.
    How did he fully support it when not even the army that marched on Ashenvale knew they were going to Ashenvale until they reached the Barrens?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    How did he fully support it when not even the army that marched on Ashenvale knew they were going to Ashenvale until they reached the Barrens?
    There were plenty of Blood Elves during the invasion of Ashenvale and Darkshore. Later on Blood Elves still support the Horde. They never pulled out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    Can't blame her at all, Night Elves always got shafted and now she is pissed.
    They definitely seem like a go-to target for Blizz when the story needs trauma or melancholy, that's for sure.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

5+ Year Old Account
    So ignorance is the excuse. Ignorance added to the back of the hordes giant victim card now.

And he explained how he supported it, if, instead of choosing to pick ONE thing out of an entire paragraph like usual for you, you read and address the thing as a WHOLE.
    ― Ronald Regan

He fully supported the Horde invasion and destruction of the Night Elf homeland. Even after the genocide and the atrocities in Darkshore he still fully supported Sylvanas. He's an accessory.
    First of all, I don't like real world references while discussing a game. But just this once, I will answer despite it.
    Sylvanas made her plan for the invasion of the Nightelven lands with only Nathanos and Saurfang. No one else knew and in the example of Baine she even sent him away. Lor'themar sits on a different continent. Both Baine and Lor'themar are not to blame for the invasion, Lor'themar even less than Baine, because Baine suspected something and didn't act, but Lor'themar didn't even have that.
    As I said, both of them should have acted after they learned what happened and nothing absolves them of not doing that, but if you actually think you can be blamed for something you don't even know about (and how that makes you real life comparison kind of invalid), then I don't know what more to tell you.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Highelf View Post
    And honestly what has the alliance really done for the night elves and worgen?
    Well, the Chin King and his soyboy have lectured their respective leaders about diplomacy and military tactics, for example. Does that count?
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

First of all, I don't like real world references while discussing a game. But just this once, I will answer despite it.
    Sylvanas made her plan for the invasion of the Nightelven lands with only Nathanos and Saurfang. No one else knew and in the example of Baine she even sent him away. Lor'themar sits on a different continent. Both Baine and Lor'themar are not to blame for the invasion, Lor'themar even less than Baine, because Baine suspected something and didn't act, but Lor'themar didn't even have that.
    As I said, both of them should have acted after they learned what happened and nothing absolves them of not doing that, but if you actually think you can be blamed for something you don't even know about (and how that makes you real life comparison kind of invalid), then I don't know what more to tell you.
    So he wasn't aware that his army was about to take part in a war? He wasn't aware of the beginning of the war even after that the Horde invaded Ashenvale? That must be the worst leader ever.
    But the icing on the cake is that he was okay with this as he never withdrew his forces and instead supported the war. So in the end he was okay with waging a global war ,genociding the enemies and supporting the new Lich Queen.

So he wasn't aware that his army was about to take part in a war? He wasn't aware of the beginning of the war even after that the Horde invaded Ashenvale? That must be the worst leader ever.
    But the icing on the cake is that he was okay with this as he never withdrew his forces and instead supported the war. So in the end he was okay with waging a global war ,genociding the enemies and supporting the new Lich Queen.
    I'm talking specifically about the invasion of the Nightelven lands here and no, neither Lor'themar nor Baine knew that was going to happen. Not even the troops knew, because the Horde troops were supposed to go to Silithus, which is what everyone apart from Sylvanas, Nathanos and Saurfang knew. Which is what the forces were mustered for.
    Until the moment they had to turn right instead of left and headed for Ashenvale.

And yes, as I said, for everything after that he can't say 'I didn't know' or absolve himself of guilt in any way, which, btw he doesn't. He talks about that he 'should have' but didn't. If anything will ever be done about it, we don't know yet or if he himself will ever actually apologize or even get the chance for that.

There were plenty of Blood Elves during the invasion of Ashenvale and Darkshore. Later on Blood Elves still support the Horde. They never pulled out.
    There being Blood Elves in that army doesn't magically change that neither they, nor Lor'themar, knew about the invasion before it has began.

So ignorance is the excuse. Ignorance added to the back of the hordes giant victim card now.

And he explained how he supported it, if, instead of choosing to pick ONE thing out of an entire paragraph like usual for you, you read and address the thing as a WHOLE.
    Except for the part where they haven't explained that at all. They only asserted he supported it. Explanation. Assertion. Do spot the difference. And I addressed the central point of the paragraph so what are you even complaining about? As usual you make no sense and are masking your lack of argumentation with meaningless noise.

What war? The official story was that the Horde was sending an army to Silithus to strengthen their position there. And at the time there was no enemy for them to fight there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Okay, but, no.
    History disagrees with you.

- - - Updated - - -

There being Blood Elves in that army doesn't magically change that neither they, nor Lor'themar, knew about the invasion before it has began.

Except for the part where they haven't explained that at all. They only asserted he supported it. Explanation. Assertion. Do spot the difference. And I addressed the central point of the paragraph so what are you even complaining about? As usual you make no sense and are masking your lack of argumentation with meaningless noise.

What war? The official story was that the Horde was sending an army to Silithus to strengthen their position there. And at the time there was no enemy for them to fight there.
    You're just taking snippets of his entire paragraph again. Read the WHOLE thing again.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm talking specifically about the invasion of the Nightelven lands here and no, neither Lor'themar nor Baine knew that was going to happen. Not even the troops knew, because the Horde troops were supposed to go to Silithus, which is what everyone apart from Sylvanas, Nathanos and Saurfang knew. Which is what the forces were mustered for.
    Until the moment they had to turn right instead of left and headed for Ashenvale.

And yes, as I said, for everything after that he can't say 'I didn't know' or absolve himself of guilt in any way, which, btw he doesn't. He talks about that he 'should have' but didn't. If anything will ever be done about it, we don't know yet or if he himself will ever actually apologize or even get the chance for that.
    You think the horde will apologize and attempt to make amends? They literally never have in their entire history. They once again used their scapegoat/victim card.
    ― Ronald Regan

History disagrees with you.

- - - Updated - - -

You're just taking snippets of his entire paragraph again. Read the WHOLE thing again.

- - - Updated - - -

You think the horde will apologize and attempt to make amends? They literally never have in their entire history. They once again used their scapegoat/victim card.
    I don't know if the Horde will, I guess most won't. But Lor'themar specifically has already expressed regret for not acting against Sylvanas earlier. The only step left would be to express that to someone who was actually on the receiving end of Sylvanas's aggression.
    But to be honest I don't think we will see anything like that, apart from the talk Anduin and Saurfang had in the cinematic. Maybe, just very very maybe we will see Lor'themar do something for the Nightelves (or any other Alliance people) in the future at some cost for himself and say something like he owed it to them. It's just usually not Blizzard's way to address those kind of things.

Becoming a psycho and wanting justice for her people that posed no threat and were slaughtered by the faction that anduin just aided and bought a bed together with are 2 very different things. He didn't raise a finger to help the night elves, yet he gives everything he has left to aid saurfang, the one that followed the orders to burn the night elves home and stabbed her husband in the back.
    #i know, but that wasn't what I was responding. It's the people who are routing for a psychotic Tyrande. Her actions so far aren't psychotic, nor are her comments, but htose users want her to become more unstable - if we are to believe the language they use.

That is not what I wish for her.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if the Horde will, I guess most won't. But Lor'themar specifically has already expressed regret for not acting against Sylvanas earlier. The only step left would be to express that to someone who was actually on the receiving end of Sylvanas's aggression.
    But to be honest I don't think we will see anything like that, apart from the talk Anduin and Saurfang had in the cinematic. Maybe, just very very maybe we will see Lor'themar do something for the Nightelves (or any other Alliance people) in the future at some cost for himself and say something like he owed it to them. It's just usually not Blizzard's way to address those kind of things.
    Oh I know it's not their way. Just sucks seeing the same scenes played out just with a different wardrobe on. I would've been happy with Anduin saying that, the treaty is signed and in it the horde promised to forever leave darkshore and ashenvale and to send supplies to the night elf rebuild front. But nope, nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmoon View Post
    #i know, but that wasn't what I was responding. It's the people who are routing for a psychotic Tyrande. Her actions so far aren't psychotic, nor are her comments, but htose users want her to become more unstable - if we are to believe the language they use.

That is not what I wish for her.
    Oh ok, yeah same here. I am 100% backing her comments to anduin and her decisions up to this point though. The alliance has done next to nothing for the night elves and even said he couldn't spare anyone to help them, yet sends everything he has to help the orc responsible for the deaths of thousands of night elves and ok'd the order to burn a city.
    ― Ronald Regan

5+ Year Old Account
    We always see people ask for #SavageNightElfs ways coming back, then once Night Elfs really start behave themselfs like not "Humans" but more savage - and what we see?

#Tyrande new boss
    #Tyrande must die
    #Why Tyrande wants revenge isnt she got enough by killing no-names?

What the point you think was of point risking her life for ritual?; Why Blizzard even allowed her to become Night Warrior = All of it goes by their plan.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Tyrande understands that in the Horde is never going to change. In a few years, they'll elect another tyrant-warchief and this whole thing will start over again. The Alliance will never know peace as long as the Horde exists.
    The Warchief position is done for.
    They have a council now.

Literally the only way for the horde to be a big threat anymore is for every single leader to agree on starting a war.
    Which definitely is not gonna happen.

Formerly known as Arafal

Christ, can this shitty story just be put to the wayside already?

I don't disagree with Tyrande but seriously, I'm sick to death of the faction war. Every time it shows up, it arrives with story-butchering, character-ruining and city-destroying. I'm more than a little sick of them making more contrived nonsense to justify this red vs. blue nonsense, it's time to move on already.