Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe in 9.0 we FINALLY get Alliance Naga and Horde Ogres. Basically a crime they aren’t playable at 15 years in.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

She probably only wanted to rule the world herself its not like she was worried about azeroth but hey its better than she just getting killed.

Third faction including Night Elves appears to be more and more possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    At the hour of her third death, she will usher in our coming?

GOD FRICKIN' DAMN IT.

Every time I've purged it from my memory, there it is.

VVVVVVVVSIGVVVVVVVVV
    Muahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by tenebra View Post
    azshara: "you thought sylvanas would be grommash 2.0, but it was i, azshara!"
    nazjatar is free!

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would Azshara ever be friendly to us? She has been "evil" since the dawn of time, selling herself completly to the Legion and now the Old Gods. Does not seem like a friend you want to have beside you.

She is pretty much the Lu Bu of Warcraft.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Nazjatar is free!

Makes no sense, but i wouldn't dislike playable nagas.

I would love to have a shackled up Azshara..

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhas View Post
    Probably we will help her escape, and she goes and help Sylvannas, because the deal they made
    the whole deal between sylvanas and azsahara has been datamined,

the plan was for sylvanas to bait the "champions" into nazjatar so she could use their Hearts of azeroth to free nzoth, meanwhile nathanos deliever her the empty blade of the black empire to azshara, which she wanted to use to stab nzoth (and i guess trap him into the blade, just like xal'atath was), while sylvanas told her to kill us, but she failed, we defeated her, and now shes being torutred in the raid (simmilar to how varimathras was tortured in antorus for his failure)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Love how it shows even more that Slyvannas doesn't give a fuck about any of her subject. She wants Azshara to kill even her loyalists....
    She didnt have a time to fight low scrub like N'Zoth (even derpy champions of Azeroth can beat that dude), she plays 4d chess versus void lords.

Only one thing (in her eyes) has power to beat void lords, Death herself - only undead army able to resist corruption.

(To save Azeroth you must break some "EGGS")

And now we have Blue Alliance and Red Alliance holding hands ........ and cry about Sadfang,manUp and start training to be ready for ....
    Next big villain already on his way.... no time to cry, hippies.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-08 at 05:36 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

if Azshara can be redeemed - so can Sylvanas

but I hope neither is, I want them to be "evil" YASSSS QUEENS

wait, but Nzoth HAD teh dagger and basicaly let us have it back (i believe his harbringer in crucible would destroy it if it was capable of killing Nzoth himself), so what if he WANTS us to stab him? cut the last tie to his prison maybe?

I don't think Azshara will be redeemed ^^ She is being tortured and we are being shown the deal she made with Sylvanas and what Sylvanas wanted from her. Azshara says Xal'atath is a weakness of N'Zoth once he is free and she intended to kill him herself, because she doesn't want to serve the weakest of her kind, but now she gives the blade to us to do it instead.

And Xal'atath was in the hands of the Naga after the Sundering, guess who told Azshara all about N'Zoth being so weak (just as she told us)? And N'zoth made us give the dagger to Sylvanas and he also knows that Sylvanas and Azshara made that deal..
    does that sound like things are going to go as planned? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikehuntz View Post
    One of the screenshots shows Azshara shackled up and I assume it's Xalatah(butchered that) is doing something. Since Wrathion is now a boss in the upcoming raid, what if we save Azshara from being shackled and she becomes friendly or at least on our side and that's how we get Nagas as a playable race in the next expansion? Kinda like a redeeming story for her.
    The only reason why I'd want to see Azshara saved, is so I can mount her head onto a pike, and stick it in my garrison, left there to rot and be forgotten.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    The only reason why I'd want to see Azshara saved, is so I can mount her head onto a pike, and stick it in my garrison, left there to rot and be forgotten.
    Leave her alone!

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    But why kill her when she can be a really cool mount?

So after 10 thousand years of torturing people and planning to destroy all life on Azeroth for various reasons, she's gonna do one thing right and suddenly she'll be redeemed ?

That would be awesomely meh, not all bad guys should have a bright side. Let them be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Waifus, tentacles and chains.

How much hentai trope do you want in your raid?
    Blizzard: Yes
    I think I woke up the neighbors laughing so loud