Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Terrible when folks act upon the need to kill another, truly terrible when we blame the tool and not the human.
    Well we could try enacting human control instead of gun control, but you know I think people might find that a bit invasive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Life in solitary confinement would be amazing too.

- - - Updated - - -

It is if he decides to die that way as in firing at the police. A lot of people like that way rather then spending the rest of their little life's in prison.
    In movies maybe. Police shooting perps in Germany is extremely rare. Most come quietly.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well we could try enacting human control instead of gun control, but you know I think people might find that a bit invasive.
    One could argue that thorough screening processes and restrictions on what the human can purchase, and under what circumstances, might be considered 'human control'. It works rather well, too. It isn't perfect, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Yeah I'm sure he won't resist or wanting to spend the rest of his pathetic life in prison, there is a good chance they will kill him. Would be sweet to witness.
    Chances are he wont, and even then, unlike the likes of the US or Brazil, cops in west europe tend to be a bit better at bringing in suspects alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not surprised to see that a far left authoritarian such as yourself can not think of anything outside of control of the tool or control of the people.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by CommunismWillWin View Post
    Chances are he wont, and even then, unlike the likes of the US or Brazil, cops in west europe tend to be a bit better at bringing in suspects alive.
    That may be but they sure as hell ain't gonna risk their life's if he/them start firing at them.

- - - Updated - - -

But seeing as they already arrested one guy prison it is, solitary confinement for life would be pretty sweet imo.

Guy also wore what looked like a go pro so probably livestreamed somewhere, can also get a pretty good view on the guy who did it judging by the video already online.

Piece of shit either way.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2019-10-09 at 02:19 PM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the game View Post
    Germany should make guns illegal
    They have guncontrol, thats why this is a rare thing not daily news like in the US.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Anyone else feel completely disinterested by news like this nowadays?

A few years ago it still had appeal to follow the news, but nowadays I feel more like: "boring, try do something new to draw our attention, lame-asses."

Only reason I opened this thread was because of my realization how much I dont care any longer about news like this.
    You get desensitized to all things after a while so yeah.

Oh shit... here we go again...

So, islamic or white supremacist terrorism?
    I may not be an overachiever, but my Druid is richer than half of Venezuela.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    That may be but they sure as hell ain't gonna risk their life's if he/them start firing at them.
    They know how to aim properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post

They haven't said anything yet but one of the attacks happened at a Turkish kebap shop so probably less chance of the former.

Quote Originally Posted by Knolan View Post

Judging from the video already online I say it's option number 2 this time.

Not easy being Jews being hated by so many, such a shame.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    They haven't said anything yet but one of the attacks happened at a Turkish kebap shop so probably less chance of the former.
    it is strange, as the synagogue nearby was also targeted. so what is the plot here ?

Indiana really needs to get their shit together.

Sad news indeed

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    it is strange, as the synagogue nearby was also targeted. so what is the plot here ?
    Neonazi, like in Christchurch including streaming his attack. He seemingly failed to breach the heavy door of the synagoge, and later his gun malfunctioned, which is why we have a relativly small number of victims here.
    Last edited by josykay; 2019-10-10 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    Nenonazi, like in Christchurch including streaming his attack. He seemingly failed to breach the heavy door of the synagoge, and later his gun malfunctioned, which is why we have a relativly small number of victims here.
    He streamed the attack on twitch and the full video is everywhere
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    If you’re referring to this just recent two victim shooting as a mass shooting that’s not a mass shooting that’s a mild night in Baltimore or Chicago.

Infracted.

Wouldnt you admit there is something more ominous about a man motivated by fake online conspiracies pushed on mainstream right wing platforms like breitbart and fox news going to massacre people simply for their religious beliefs, than random gang related violence in big cities, its weird your first instinct instead of condemning nazi murderers is to create a false equivalency to people of color just like your god emperor drump the impeached
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2019-10-10 at 12:48 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting part of the investigation of the shooter.....https://www.foxnews.com/world/german...wish-community

Suspect "Stephan B.," a 27-year-old from the state of Saxony-Anhalt, where Halle is located, allegedly fired what appeared to be homemade weapons. Prosecutors said he fatally shot a woman on the street, outside the synagogue, and a man at a nearby kebab shop.

The attack, with the gunman ranting about Jews and denying the Holocaust in English, was live-streamed on the online streaming platform Twitch. It apparently was filmed using a head-mounted camera, and showed the perpetrator driving up to the synagogue in a car packed with ammunition and apparent explosives.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Interesting part of the investigation of the shooter.....https://www.foxnews.com/world/german...wish-community

Suspect "Stephan B.," a 27-year-old from the state of Saxony-Anhalt, where Halle is located, allegedly fired what appeared to be homemade weapons. Prosecutors said he fatally shot a woman on the street, outside the synagogue, and a man at a nearby kebab shop.

The attack, with the gunman ranting about Jews and denying the Holocaust in English, was live-streamed on the online streaming platform Twitch. It apparently was filmed using a head-mounted camera, and showed the perpetrator driving up to the synagogue in a car packed with ammunition and apparent explosives.
    Typical nutter, wants notoriety and had the will to make their own weapons.

Why cant everyone just get along?