Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    that's just didactic being didactic. he thinks anyone to his political right, especially those who are white, are racist by default and argues form that position. Its a form of racism towards white folks that very prevalent all over the US.
    You've been peddling your hateful ideology as normality for a long while now. I'm also white, but only one of us is a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Dsonsion View Post
    You've been peddling your hateful ideology as normality for a long while now. I'm also white, but only one of us is a racist.
    Yes yes, i'm a racist, nazis, white supremacists for my views on freedom and liberty. Im well aware of what you hard core autheritain left wingers like to claim in their attempts to silence those who fight your desires to bind humanity into subservience. Just because you use lace instead of chain doesn't make it any less bondage.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Yes yes, i'm a racist, nazis, white supremacists for my views on freedom and liberty. Im well aware of what you hard core autheritain left wingers like to claim in their attempts to silence those who fight your desires to bind humanity into subservience. Just because you use lace instead of chain doesn't make it any less bondage.
    You’re still not getting your job back.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    The police are calling it a drug deal gone wrong now,with a suspect in custody
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/08/us/jo...day/index.html

Yeah stop talking like that about white people or else...

Quote Originally Posted by Rozz View Post
    Be mindful not to bring up forbidden topics: race, during discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Avskildhet View Post
    I so love to see racist white people claim they're not racist when they have previously engaged in racism.
    Usually EXACTLY while they're doing so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post
    So three dudes just up and drove all the way from Louisana to Dallas to...buy weed.

*drinks wine*

'Kay. Sounds legit and not like the dumbest excuse a suburban mother in the local "Just Say No" chapter would come up with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I genuinely can't tell if people think this was a white supremacist plot or if they're just pushing buttons. It reminds me of when every time someone tangentially related to Hillary Clinton died it was totally a plot.

If people are being serious, there are some really warped perspectives of reality on display, and I think it's probably because of social media. Whatever intense thing a person could come up, there are communities that will feed directly into that. And "America is infested with racists" is a really popular one right now.

But the truth is, 99% of people are just normal people like you and me.

Apparently, Joshua brown was a known drug dealer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well those conspiracies didn't age well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this raised eyebrows at first but looks like the guy was a major douchbag to begin with.

A drug dealer himself shooting at people with gun evidence and selling THC cartidges that are proven to kill people.

I do not weep for this fool.
    Last edited by Collegeguy; 2019-10-09 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rustedsaint View Post

It is odd that in a drug deal after killing a dude they did not actually bother to take the drugs with them. Also if the guy was a drug dealer then publically testifying in court seems a really good way to never get a single customer again. Really seems more like a staged scene or setup at this point because the stated facts don't make much sense.

Lmao @ everyone buying the fake drug dealer story. I’m sure many of you have gotten high before. You’d drive 300-400 miles just for weed? And that’s only one of the concerns with this “story”.
    change can't wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    He must have some dank ass weed to drive 400 miles for it, especially when it isnt even legal here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    He must have some dank ass weed to drive 400 miles for it, especially when it isnt even legal here yet.
    Maybe they are in town for other reasons and knew a dealer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Maybe they are in town for other reasons and knew a dealer
    If we're going by the article, this was prearranged. Which is just so strange unless you're supporting your friends or something.

If we're going by the article, this was prearranged. Which is just so strange unless you're supporting your friends or something.
    Well having 12lbs of it, maybe they had plan on buying it and reselling it. Maybe they had a friend put them in touch with them and they had planned on robbing/killing them thinking being from so far away they could get away with it *shrug* I don't pretend to know how dumbass criminals think but either of this is more believable than the conspiracy theories that are being thrown our way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by united View Post
    Lmao @ everyone buying the fake drug dealer story. I’m sure many of you have gotten high before. You’d drive 300-400 miles just for weed? And that’s only one of the concerns with this “story”.
    What do you think happened? Cops when and had someone killed AFTER they testified? That would make a really shitty plot in almost every crime movie that involves protecting the witness.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    What do you think happened? Cops when and had someone killed AFTER they testified? That would make a really shitty plot in almost every crime movie that involves protecting the witness.
    Kinda what I was wondering, they have his sworn statement in a court of law, not sure offing him after the fact changes anything, or even if he didn't testify at all would have changed anything (was his testimony that big of a deal to the case?), of the stories I did read one said he was reluctant to testify and didn't want the publicly, if there was a previous attempt I wonder if this was more they knew where to find him again now. (wonder if this was related to the last attempt?).

They weren't shopping for a small amount of weed to get high that night. A backpack can hold quite a few lbs of weed. They were probay buying to sell back in Louisiana.

Quote Originally Posted by kaid View Post
    It is odd that in a drug deal after killing a dude they did not actually bother to take the drugs with them. Also if the guy was a drug dealer then publically testifying in court seems a really good way to never get a single customer again. Really seems more like a staged scene or setup at this point because the stated facts don't make much sense.
    They did take the drugs. The 12lbs of weed and such is what the police found in his apartment. During the deal he had a backpack of drugs they stole from him after shooting him.

Also he wasn't given a choice to testify. He initially fled but was subpoenaed to testify so was forced to.