Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    i'm not interested in the story anymore and the allied races dont interest me. I recently played some to level a kul tiran druid for fun but honestly FFXIV gets its 5.1 including its NieR raid series writen by Yoko Taro and as a story guy who plays both mmos? the choice between a videogame tie in paperback novel writer and the guy who wrote Nier, Nier Automata and Drakengard is like having to choose between mcdonalds and a fancy restaurant. Its not a choice at all. nice to see mantid and pandaria showing up again though, its just not enough since WoW took second place as my downtime mmo after XIV for like half a decade now and with the wacraft rts lore exhausted i just dont get that interested in general and now the alternative is offering something that is very interesting to me.

Forsaken player. I'm out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm on the fence. I have about 4 months left on my sub so if it comes out before my sub ends, then I'll probably play through the content. I can't see myself coming back to raid though. The systems just seem so boring to me at the moment. I just hope that 9.0 has some exciting new ideas.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually pretty excited for this patch. Feels like this is what I've been waiting for ever since I chose not to cleanse the eye of N'Zoth on my main like 2 patches ago. Really hoping that story arch gets resolved somehow here.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All BfA criticism aside - if Blizzard doesn't apologize and backtrack on their absolutely abhorrent treatment of that Hearthstone E-sports guy for his expression of support of Hong Kong - I'm out forever. I'll never resub or purchase another game they produce.

I have no patience for companies being global money wh*res who kowtow to a thin skinned, aggressive, communist country like China who can't tolerate any dissent and happily gases, burns, tortures, and enslaves millions of their people. F*ck that noise.
    Last edited by Thor79; 2019-10-09 at 06:18 PM.

Yeah, not coming back.
    I feel like they need to pull something really big to bring me back, I also feels like its a huge waste to make Ny'alotha into just a raid and not a whole Naz'jatar-esq zone. We've been hyped about the Black Forest for years and seeing it being a raid that will be forgotten and speed cleared soon feels super bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    With the up to 75% reduction in sanity consumption with the cloak visions get ridiculously easy. No comparison to Mage tower.
    I never compared it to the mage tower. I was just providing my findings on the content from PTR

I am so coming back. Vulpera? Look at the forum activity the last few days, and all Vulpera-related threads. Dance, names, will you play one? People are psyched. New race/classes is always a hook and adds replay value to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    Not really interested in the essences system. Still didn't fixed Arms.
    There is nothing wrong with arms right now. It's middle of the pack across mythic logs. Is Fury currently better in terms of dps; Yes. Can you still clear mythic as an arms warrior; Yes. The spec plays a lot smoother now with memory of lucid dreams. You can complete up to 15's pretty easily any m+ week. It performs pretty well in PVP. I'm not sure what you think needs "fixing".

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Novaice View Post
    Not really interested in the essences system. Still didn't fixed Arms.
    There is nothing wrong with arms right now. It's middle of the pack across mythic logs. Is Fury currently better in terms of dps; Yes. Can you still clear mythic as an arms warrior; Yes. The spec plays a lot smoother now with memory of lucid dreams. You can complete up to 15's pretty easily any m+ week. It performs pretty well in PVP. I'm not sure what you think needs "fixing".

15+ Year Old Account
    im having too much fun in classic, plus i feel like id be too far behind with essences and all that bullshit since i stopped playing when classic launched

I have no want to play retail.

If it was not for classic I would have nothing to do with Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    The patch doesn't make any class changes, therefore, it is bad. Unless the patch magically unscrews the talent trees and suddenly adds depth to them outside of AP grinding, then I'm not coming back to retail. I'm not grinding a legendary cloak, I'm not grinding a 5th, 6th, 7th essence slot, I'm not grinding rep for another allied race, flying and I'm not grinding this dumb ass shit anymore.

Just release dungeons and raids for me to do and give the classes depth. Stop adding mounts and mount quests and 9999 miscellaneous crap things to collect, it's very simple.
    Last edited by msdos; 2019-10-09 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kyo wolfsfang View Post
    From the information given. It doesnt look like it will bring me back

New races were predicted a long time ago by pretty much everyone. And is not really a new reason to return to a game.

New raid. Like every other patch. I'll just watch youtube to see the story of the place.

Lore, same as above.

Assaults. We already have had those.

Dungeon skip mechanics.. ok?

The only thing remotely interesting that might MIGHT check out is the visions, which lets all face it. Its withered training 2.0. But it looks like it has enough of a spin to make it somewhat interesting. But I'd only log on, try that, then log off and go back to classic.

TLDR. 8.3 as it stands right now with the limited information we have been given, just seems more of the same we've already had, just reskinned. I'll wait and see if there will be any more added to this. But im not interested in returning.
    So there are multiple new additions to the game that you know very little about but you don't want to return to the game. Cool. Got it. GG WP.
    In reference to your "tldr": Of course the raw content will always look like "reskins", do you really think some groundbreaking content that's never been seen in an MMo before is going to make an introduction?

TLDR; TINY FOX PEOPLE
    1/10 thread, seems like you're just bitching for the sake of bitching.

15+ Year Old Account
    If something has to be grinded and then you collect it, I'm not doing it and that is not content.

Making someone pick up marbles and put them into a jar across the room for a shoe lace, that 5 months later will become a shoe, is not meaningful content. Step back and ask yourself if you're just mindlessly swallowing everything Blizzard puts in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I never compared it to the mage tower. I was just providing my findings on the content from PTR
    You didn't but Ion did.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The opposite. It's re-invigorated my want to play WoW.

Never left to begin with, don't see any reason to change that. 12 Boss old god themed raid, yeah i'm in.

Anyone not returning to classic as it stands now?

From the information given. It doesnt look like it will bring me back

The same races were predicted a long time ago by pretty much everyone. And is not really a new reason to return to a game.

Same raid. Like every other patch. I'll just watch youtube to see the story of the place.

Lore, same as above.

Professions. We already have had those.

Dungeon.. ok?

The only thing remotely interesting that might MIGHT check out is the PVP, which lets all face it. Its nothing new. But it looks like it has enough of a spin to make it somewhat interesting. But I'd only log on, try that, then log off and go back to retail.

TLDR. classic as it stands right now with the full information we have been given, just seems more of the same we've already had, just reskinned. I'll wait and see if there will be any more added to this. But im not interested in returning.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    You didn't but Ion did.
    Ah ok. I didn't watch the reveal video of what's to come. I can't stand listening to Ion talk.

Quote Originally Posted by dojichan View Post
    Anyone not returning to classic as it stands now?

TLDR. classic as it stands right now with the full information we have been given, just seems more of the same we've already had, just reskinned. I'll wait and see if there will be any more added to this. But im not interested in returning.
    I giggled cause I get jokes..I smart