Thread: Eat the Babies

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    Mark Dice believes in the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories, so yes, Mark Dice is retarded.
    1. Don't call people retarded. Its not very nice.
    2. Belief in conspiracies is not necessarily a sign of stupidity. For example, its easy to call Flat Earthers stupid but sometimes they jump through an incredible amount of intellectual hoops to logically justify their beliefs. That takes a certain amount of brain power and it just means that sometimes intelligence is not always capable of trumping belief.
    3. I am now a believer in the Unbalanced Equation Argument. 1x1=2. Its the truth and a Mesopotamian conspiracy has duped us for the past 6000 years into believing 1x1=1. Its the greatest lie in recorded history. More details here:
    https://twitter.com/terrencehoward/s...877507?lang=en

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently she did, consider she doesn't sound as stupid as you Trump supporters try to make her sound.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice conspiracy theory you have right there.

- - - Updated - - -

Who fucking cares what this retard thinks? AOC is smarter than Mark Dice, or his viewers.

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Dice believes in the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories, so yes, Mark Dice is retarded.
    Just saying that it's weird to see how quick the fakes get sniffed out when it's not "trump dumps whole basket of food because he's lazy, during meeting with prime minister abe" Or "white kid smiles at native american guy, how incredibly racist!" Also weird that you get so incredibly defensive immediately. Not a conspiracy, just an oddity.
    O Flora, of the moon, of the dream. O Little ones, O fleeting will of the ancients. Let the hunter be safe. Let them find comfort. And let this dream, their captor, Foretell a pleasant awakening

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    Just saying that it's weird to see how quick the fakes get sniffed out when it's not "trump dumps whole basket of food because he's lazy, during meeting with prime minister abe" Or "white kid smiles at native american guy, how incredibly racist!" Also weird that you get so incredibly defensive immediately. Not a conspiracy, just an oddity.
    Trying so hard, and failing. It's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    1. Don't call people retarded. Its not very nice.
    2. Belief in conspiracies is not necessarily a sign of stupidity. For example, its easy to call Flat Earthers stupid but sometimes they jump through an incredible amount of intellectual hoops to logically justify their beliefs. That takes a certain amount of brain power and it just means that sometimes intelligence is not always capable of trumping belief.
    3. I am now a believer in the Unbalanced Equation Argument. 1x1=2. Its the truth and a Mesopotamian conspiracy has duped us for the past 6000 years into believing 1x1=1. Its the greatest lie in recorded history. More details here:
    https://twitter.com/terrencehoward/s...877507?lang=en
    I want to believe you're joking...but I'm too aware of Poe's Law to not consider the possibility you are being serious
    Last edited by Evil Midnight Bomber; 2019-10-10 at 05:10 AM.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Midnight Bomber View Post
    I want to believe your joking...but I'm too aware of Poe's Law to not consider the possibility you are being serious
    Its an important mathematical theorem made by someone who is known for his mental stability and he has 3 whole years of undergraduate chemical engineering. I wish I could spend 17 hours per day cutting up plastic card and making mathematical sculptures.

We eat baby sheep and cows and ducks. So, yes, lots of people eat babies already.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivanstone View Post
    Its an important mathematical theorem made by someone who is known for his mental stability and he has 3 whole years of undergraduate chemical engineering. I wish I could spend 17 hours per day cutting up plastic card and making mathematical sculptures.
    It's not an "important mathematical theorem" at all, because it is entirely based around several completely fundamental errors in its mathematical foundations.

It's flat earth math, where you basically have to straight up ignore fundamental aspects of science to have your "theory" even vaguely hold water.

It was so amazing that it only took twitter like 3 posts to basically completely destroy his entire theory, which is based around the idea of ignoring one of the fundamental rules of multiplication (that any number multiplied by 1 is equal to itself) as well as a fundamental error in his "associative and cumulative law": when A and B are positive integers, then A is to be added to itself as many times as there are numbers in B. This flat out doesn't work. If it worked, then 5x2 would be 15.

His theory is that 1x1=2 is based on a fixed order of operations AxB=C where the result C is equal to adding A to A a number of times equal to B. Which flat out doesn't work.
    According to him, this would mean that 11x1=22 while simultaneously meaning that 1x11=12. Mathematically speaking, you can't have two separate answers for the same equation.
    Last edited by Surfd; 2019-10-10 at 08:41 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    So why were you posting it, if not for people to watch it?
    I am posting it for people to watch, just not for everybody to watch. Because, clearly, it's not for everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Who fucking cares what this retard thinks?
    Clearly not you, so do yourself a little favor and don't watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hated Mechagnome Player View Post
    I didn't 'know that' primarily because I didn't read it as an emotional outburst.
    That's okay. Now you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    I am posting it for people to watch, just not for everybody to watch. Because, clearly, it's not for everybody.

- - - Updated - - -

Clearly not you, so do yourself a little favor and don't watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

That's okay. Now you know.
    Mark Dice is an idiot, and the people that watch him are just as gullible as you seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    It's not an "important mathematical theorem" at all, because it is entirely based around several completely fundamental errors in its mathematical foundations.
    It helps if you read both sentences I posted to their completion.

It could also be that I'm mocking a disingenuous shit poster who appears to be moderately intelligent but uses that intelligence to reinforce his/her erroneous beliefs rather than breaking those beliefs down.

Did you know Terrence Howard is retiring from acting? I guess its more to important spend 17 hours a day making plastic sculptures rather than doing something your good at.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    How is this thread even still open?
    Why, do you have something actually constructive to do?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Probably about as constructive as you and this post, it seems, so I guess not.
    Well I mean I have some stuff I could be doing, but I would rather just waste everyone's time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mark Dice is an idiot, and the people that watch him are just as gullible as you seem to be.
    Then you'd better not watch him or his videos, I guess.

I don't. I don't have a low enough IQ for that shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't.
    I'm glad. We don't need you watching them either.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're going to post material for discussion, particularly racist conspiracy-mongering bullshit like Mark Dice, you're gonna be called on to defend your post. Saying "if you don't agree with/like it, don't watch it" is, in that context, bait. You posted it hoping that people would watch it. If you know you can't defend the racist fuckery that Mark Dice is spewing, don't post that shit in the first place.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're going to post material for discussion, particularly racist conspiracy-mongering bullshit like Mark Dice, you're gonna be called on to defend your post.
    Not by people who don't watch it. ...and if you think that about Dice, you're one of those people.

I agree. He is a narcissist rude asshole and talks about anyone that is famous just to make money. they deleted alex jones but forgot the trash that mark dice is and the call for an uprising which is nothing but republican propaganda and pure conspiracy theories.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're going to post material for discussion, particularly racist conspiracy-mongering bullshit like Mark Dice, you're gonna be called on to defend your post. Saying "if you don't agree with/like it, don't watch it" is, in that context, bait. You posted it hoping that people would watch it. If you know you can't defend the racist fuckery that Mark Dice is spewing, don't post that shit in the first place.
    This. This is why I miss you as a green. Mark Dice is a huge racist. He talks mad shit about Beyonce and plenty of other women as well. He's misogynist and claims all famous women have "slept their way to the top." and eat children and blood rituals and all that stupid conspiracy bullshit
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Not by people who don't watch it. ...and if you think that about Dice, you're one of those people.
    One of what people? People with a working brain? People who aren't gullible? What people?

Basically saying "Don't watch Mark Dice if you don't already agree with Mark Dice"

If you can't defend the content of the videos you post...don't post those videos.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.