Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    But cute boat waifus
    just not the cutest

10+ Year Old Account

2nd op

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    This is the plot and setting of hundreds of "Magical High School" manga/anime. It's nothing special.
    Can you link me hundreds of "Magical High School" manga/anime to prove your point?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the plot and setting of hundreds of "Magical High School" manga/anime. It's nothing special.
    That's exactly what it is. It is a perfectly average magical high school series with two of the worst lead characters of all time. A male lead who is so strong he has to suppress his powers so he doesn't automatically blow away anyone he faces who also has no emotions because of a tragic past and a female lead who is the little sister of said male lead and is also madly in love with her brother and will do whatever he says without challenge.

The slightly interesting magic system, with it's whole magic = technology thing, was the only thing that kept me watching and it was not worth it.

What we need is a second season of Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry. Much better series.

10+ Year Old Account
    pls dont bully onii-sama okay thx

Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Can you link me hundreds of "Magical High School" manga/anime to prove your point?
    The only "magical high school" shows I can think of are

• Mahouka
    • Asterisk War
    • Chivalry of a Failed Knight

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    The only "magical high school" shows I can think of are

• Mahouka
    • Asterisk War
    • Chivalry of a Failed Knight
    Rokudenashi Majutsu Koushi to Akashic Records
    Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica
    Kenja no Mago
    Absolute Duo
    Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
    Divine Gate
    Quanzhi Fashi
    Freezing
    Trinity Seven
    Mahou Sensou

There are also:
    Toaru Majutsu no Index and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun that use a similar set-up but with special abilities that are speficically said not to be magic although magic does still exist in the same world.
    and Little Witch Academia which has a magic school but is a pretty different sort of series.

Then there are even more like Kaze no Stigma, Strike the Blood, and Shakugan no Shana that involve a school and kids with magic abilities but it isn't actually a school for training said magic abilities. It is more about kids trying to balance a normal school life while also dealing with magic battles.

10+ Year Old Account
    Infinite Stratos?
    Chrome Shelled Regios
    Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan
    Hundred
    Seireitsukai no Blade Dance
    Maken-Ki!
    Seikoku no Dragonar

and many many more. think Isekai is bad? Magical Highschool was the plague before Isekai started to take over.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2019-10-10 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    . think Isekai is bad? Magical Highschool was the plague before Isekai started to take over.
    This right here

10+ Year Old Account
    And at least isekai can joke about itself pretty well. Magical Highschool doesn't even have that going for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    and many many more. think Isekai is bad? Magical Highschool was the plague before Isekai started to take over.
    Yeah those were the shows with a dozen a season until a few years ago. I love how the premise for almost all of them was "an irregular at magical high school" and that's literally mahouka's title

gochiusa sing for you 10/10 poor sharo having to play the straight man to cocoa and chiya's antics again. best dads

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

That is a great animation

Hataage! Kemono Michi - ok this show is actually making me laugh so pretty solid

any other decent shows that aren't sequels? only other one i've watch so far is average isekai

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    Hataage! Kemono Michi - ok this show is actually making me laugh so pretty solid

any other decent shows that aren't sequels? only other one i've watch so far is average isekai
    This season is rather lacklustre.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    And at least isekai can joke about itself pretty well. Magical Highschool doesn't even have that going for it.
    The complete lack of self-awareness and humor in magical high school is depressing. Trinity Seven was a hilarious example of why the genre shouldn't take itself so seriously.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beastars Ep 1---hmmmmmmm.....

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/80213f25cbea5525652472705ffaa56a/tumblr_pz2zyzRXvX1w0ik5uo1_1280.gifv[IMG]
    Inosuke is cuter than he has any right to be. Nezuko is supposed to be the cutest creature in Demon Slayer, dang it.

But heck, I'd take a Pumpkin Head Inosuke too. Cause that's just... awesome.

azur lane ep 2
    Spoiler: 

yay hammann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    azur lane ep 2
    Spoiler: 

yay hammann

Laffey is best ship.