Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by nubzaii313 View Post
    World of Furrycraft
    I have never seen this joke before how did you craft it?

Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    Well...I've reserved my Vulpera names.......MichaelJFox and Foxnooz on EU Stormscale
    Lol Foxnooz is great

Don't know if anyone suggested - ZeroFox

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mama View Post
    Both Botani and Saberon fled the scene in Durotar. Last time I checked, Overgrowth in Southern Barrens was looking pretty similar to Everbloom. I mean I am not saying anything but that would be the first place where I would try to settle if I was a Botani. Saberons seemed like they would be pretty comfortable in zones like Durotar or Barrens as well. Or even Desolace. They would be great choices.

Ogres and Naga can come as core races.
    Well, as an alliance allied race - assuming that they would be -, putting your survival camp next to the horde's biggest capital city seems pretty dangerous, maybe nelves can save them and give them shelter - just like with the worgens - in Dar... oh wait... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Saberon lends itself on a silver plate to be the final AR for the alliance (worgen skeleton I believe?)
    Not sure about the story tho.
    Maybe Donni Anthania adopts some of them in her little house and that's where they start.
    Sethrak also use the Worgen skeleton and a bunch of animations.
    I would say Sethrak before Saberon, not out of opinion, but because of the story. If the Vulpera join the Horde and the Sethrak are left to fend for themselves against both the opposing Sneks and the Horde-backed Vulpera, they're going to need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post
    ^^ ROFL. None of what you said matters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strippling View Post
    I see, you're a victim complex kind of person. Blood elves are high elves, whether your sensitive self accepts that or not. Mechagnomes are 10x better than giving the alliance a blue eyed blood elf, ESPECIALLLY when the thalassian model has already been given to you recently. You complain about your "bland" ARs, yet you're happy asking for an AR which is literally blue eyed blood elf or light skinned void elf... they would literally provide no uniqueness to the current lineup of playable races.
    Even here ? You're obsessed.
    There's already a whole thread for that.
    "If you want to play alongside High and Void elves, the Alliance is waiting for you"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxuvox View Post
    Well...I've reserved my Vulpera names.......MichaelJFox and Foxnooz on EU Stormscale
    No Megan Fox? Really?

Also it might be nerfed later, but now even Basilisks drop Vulpera Satchels.

Regular mobs gave me 6 wool cloth. The satchels gave me over 200 Embersilk Cloth. And some ore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if Blizzard want to make it up to the Alliance (lol, yeah right) they could have the final two (assuming they are the final two?) ARs be shitty fresh undead for the Horde and Sethrak for the Alliance. I mean, they'd be similar in the regard that Vulpera use the Goblin skeleton as the starting point, but the model is totally different, and the new race is quite different from the 'parent' race, Sethrak would have precisely the same equivalence to Worgen. Similarly, fresher undead would be the same skeleton as old undead, but with some visual changes to the model, similar to how Mechagnomes are the same skeleton as the existing Gnome but with some rather minor changes to the model.

Alliance obviously got the short end of the stick here, but Horde would get the short end later. But, that's not going to happen.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Im fine with Vulpera but I do have an issue with the unlock requirements for Mechagnomes - we have to have completed Mechagon, a MYTHIC dungeon that not everyone has completed. Unless the split it into two heroic dungeons like they did with Kara then this is BS
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaganite View Post
    Im fine with Vulpera but I do have an issue with the unlock requirements for Mechagnomes - we have to have completed Mechagon, a MYTHIC dungeon that not everyone has completed. Unless the split it into two heroic dungeons like they did with Kara then this is BS
    Pretty sure there is a blue post about it somewhere. It should indeed be split into two heroic dungeons.

edit: yes.

"Operation: Mechagon has been divided into two wings, each with Heroic and Mythic Keystone difficulties"

At the moment of this posting its already on second page of recent news on front page.
    Last edited by Morae; 2019-10-11 at 12:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    again, why the hore would want an alliance race? gnome players want then

the alliance want then, theya re just mad because it came with vulpera

the vulpera one is a reskin but you consider the new model a reskin compared to the reskin
    No - people are mad because Mechagnomes aren't cool...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    So....this person just doesn't like gnomes. That doesn't mean gnomes are bad.

Well, the numbers speak for themselves and they aren't popular in general, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Well, the numbers speak for themselves and they aren't popular in general, so...
    And blizzard should only ever do what the majority wants? Don't be obtuse.

7+ Year Old Account
    No - people are mad because Mechagnomes aren't cool...
    mechagnomes are better gnomes, alliance, maybe they should go to another faction if they like their own races

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    And blizzard should only ever do what the majority wants? Don't be obtuse.
    dOn'T bE oBtUsE .. okay dude. You said "it doesn't mean gnomes are bad..." but that is effectively what it means. Clearly people didn't like the original, so its waste to make gnomes+.

If you are a restaurant and your potato soup wasn't selling at all, it probably wouldn't be a great idea to sell basically the same potato soup but with "parsley in it!" Its still unlikely to sell well. I'm sure if MMOC did a poll, Mechagnomes would get way more "Nos" than Vulpera...

So, I'm not the one being obtuse. The 94% of players that don't care for Gnomes likely see this as a missed opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

mechagnomes are better gnomes, alliance, maybe they should go to another faction if they like their own races
    I have no idea what this even means.

But I challenge you to make a Mechagnome and play it often, since you want to defend them so much.

5+ Year Old Account
    dOn'T bE oBtUsE .. okay dude. You said "it doesn't mean gnomes are bad..." but that is effectively what it means. Clearly people didn't like the original, so its waste to make gnomes+.

If you are a restaurant and your potato soup wasn't selling at all, it probably wouldn't be a great idea to sell basically the same potato soup but with "parsley in it!" Its still unlikely to sell well. I'm sure if MMOC did a poll, Mechagnomes would get way more "Nos" than Vulpera...

So, I'm not the one being obtuse. The 94% of players that don't care for Gnomes likely see this as a missed opportunity.

- - - Updated - - -

But I challenge you to make a Mechagnome and play it often, since you want to defend them so much.
    They are not Gnomes+ but rather Gnomes-; suicidal selfhurt emo who live in world where MAGIC exist and able to heal any wound.

Next thing going to be Mecha-Anduin and Mecha-Tyrande why not? any shit seems cool to kids with "Mecha" added.

Terminator new FILM , yet another year mecha Sarah Connor cant die in peace "aniversary"
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-12 at 12:38 AM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

7+ Year Old Account

an mechagnome is a better gnome

if you dont like then, then you don't like gnomes

if you don't like the race of your faction don't play it or change faction, you are not the special one, people who play and like gnomes will play then just fine.

an mechagnome is a better gnome

if you dont like then, then you don't like gnomes

if you don't like the race of your faction don't play it or change faction, you are not the special one, people who play and like gnomes will play then just fine.
    As always, your logic doesn't make sense.

Again, if you want to defend them, then you should have to play them.

7+ Year Old Account
    As always, your logic doesn't make sense.

Again, if you want to defend them, then you should have to play them.
    i don't play allince, i play horde

Sometimes they add shit on the horde like nightborne, i don't like, didn't want then, but they are here anyway, and people are playing then, some people like then, same with mechagnomes, not everything will appeal you, its how life works.

but if i did play alliance, i would main worgen and mechagnomes any day.

Sigh...this is exactly what I meant. You're making assumptions. Conflating one thing to mean another.

Maybe some players hate gnomes, but clearly not ALL do. And given the wide variety of players that play WoW, not everyone is going to enjoy the same things.

This means that Gnomes having a lower population percentage doesn't mean they're bad. It simply means they're not as popular as other playable races. The only way that they're "bad" is when you limit your view to absolutes, as I describe below using your restaurant analogy.

And how well does your restaurant do if it ONLY sells the most popular item? Sure, sales of that one item might increase, but at the lost sales of all the other items on the menu.

Just because potato soup isn't as popular as other items doesn't mean it won't still sell. You made a logical error in thinking that low sales means no sales. And more importantly, while they're enjoying theor low popularity item they might buy a drink, or bring a friend, or order something else off the menu.

WoW is a variety game. It provides many forms of gameplay and styles of presentation. Gnomes fill one small part of that variety, and just because YOU don't like it doesn't mean they don't still have value to that 6% of players you mentioned.

If you don't like mechagnomes, don't play one. They don't stop you from doing that, nor do they exclude future allied races more to your liking from being added later.
    Last edited by SirCowdog; 2019-10-12 at 03:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    After making a mechagnome warrior and going a few levels with her, I'm actually pretty impressed with them. Their animations are fantastic and so are the voices.

If cross faction play happens I'll switch my rogue or warrior to one.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

5+ Year Old Account
    Why do mechagnomes have one less class option than vulpera? They should totally get shamans.

Techno shamans already exist in goblins, so there is no reason not to.