Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    I always had the idea that Sylvanas could potential create Plague Worgens (Undead worgens) for the Horde...
    it could have led to some interesting lore dynamic between her and Greymane.
    Except for the fact that the Worgen are immune to the Plague.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

5+ Year Old Account
    Also why people act as if Worgen / Undead is last round of allied races? DO YOU FORGOT A Pandaren / H Pandaren combo?)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Alliance trolls? Pass. I love trolls, but I don't want to blur faction lines THAT much. Elves and undead is as far as I'll go since those were originally part of the alliance anyway, but not the core Warcraft III Horde races that are synonymous with the Horde, namely orcs, tauren and trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Also why people act as if Worgen / Undead is last round of allied races? DO YOU FORGOT A Pandra / H Panda combo?)
    Also, why do people think that once the internet community has determined a "match" for each main race that we can't get more allied races?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Alliance trolls? Pass. I love trolls, but I don't want to blur faction lines THAT much. Elves and undead is as far as I'll go since those were originally part of the alliance anyway, but not the core Warcraft III Horde races that are synonymous with the Horde, namely orcs, tauren and trolls.
    Well, there's a non-zero chance that in 9.0 you can just roll up a troll and pick Alliance for their faction.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Man, Cat-cursed trolls Shapeshifters have common ground with worgens same way as Nightborne/Blood Elfs.

So magic addicts go to magic addicts, while shapeshifters to shapeshifting dudes (worgens).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tyrlaan View Post
    Also, why do people think that once the internet community has determined a "match" for each main race that we can't get more allied races?
    As far as we saw it already :

Human - Kul'Tiras Human /// Orc - Mag'har Orc

Dwarf - Dark Iron Dwarf /// Undead - ________

Night Elf - Nightbourne /// Tauren - Highmountain

Gnome - Mechagnome /// Troll - Zandalari Troll

Draenei - Lightforged /// Blood Elves - Void Elves

Worgen - ________ /// Goblin - Vulpera

A Pandaren -_____/// H Pandaren -_______

Parent-Allied races share theme or skeleton .... so make your choice.

After complete circle we can go for 2nd round, another human,dwarf,elf,troll,orc.......... allied races.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2019-10-10 at 01:59 PM.
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

The Light has struck a bargain with the enemy of all.
    I bet my money on it, its bargain about allowing Light (Calia as avatar of it) to made more undeads or reforge them into light versions.

BTW at ptr, she(Sylvanas) spawn her own allied race , new Undead Elfs. (100% allied race for 9.0+++)
    How can you say honestly anything is 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The real problem is that at this point, we have no reason to believe they'd be Alliance.
    I think we need to let the story play out, as to whether Calia actually becomes/stays leader of the forsaken. Of course she wants to lead them, but I'm expecting some plot twists.

I'll stick to my long standing prediction
    We'll get 4 allied races for pre-patch for the 4 remaining animation rigs without a pair:
    Human
    Worgen
    Undead
    Kultiran

So in my guess is
    Human - Calia and Derek style undead
    Worgen - Dragonmen concept from cata lead by Wrathion
    Undead - Don't have a definitive guess for this one ... My crack wishlist? K'thir (somehow);
    Kultiran - Ogres or Mok'nathal lead by Rexxar

Things I would have wanted but think are unlikely:
    Jinyu/Ankoan and Hozen/Sky hozen
    Naga

10+ Year Old Account
    Mogu would make a interesting allied neutral race I can see one clan going to the alliance and one clan going to the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    I'll stick to my long standing prediction
    We'll get 4 allied races for pre-patch for the 4 remaining animation rigs without a pair:
    Human
    Worgen
    Undead
    Kultiran

So in my guess is
    Human - Calia and Derek style undead
    Worgen - Dragonmen concept from cata lead by Wrathion
    Undead - Don't have a definitive guess for this one ... My crack wishlist? K'thir (somehow);
    Kultiran - Ogres or Mok'nathal lead by Rexxar

Things I would have wanted but think are unlikely:
    Jinyu/Ankoan and Hozen/Sky hozen
    Naga
    You bring up a good point about the rigs. We're missing Undead and Worgen (not counting pandas) BUT we're missing 4 rigs, and we could get a pack of 4 again.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some one mentioned calia being truly a free forsaken..

Uhm hello?? She is risen by the light, by a naaru?

We do know now the light aint that pretty and sweet.. right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Mogu would make a interesting allied neutral race I can see one clan going to the alliance and one clan going to the horde.
    Uch.. no they will not bring in a race and split that in 2 for both factions duh.
    If we ever get mogu they will join 1 facion. Pandaran style will likely not happen anymore.

What if Saberon were just troll-druids all along(dio card),counter-part from another universe of our Worgens?)
    They'd be orc druids, but such a thing doesn't exist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what we're getting after Vulpera and Mechagnomes, but what ever it is, Blizzard fucking owes the Alliance something pretty dope. Fucking Mechangnomes? Really?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    How can you say honestly anything is 100%?
    What the point for blizz, to say that Sulvana ressurected night elfs into undead and some of them loyal to her and some of them not, IN SAME EXPANSION where Allied races is MAIN feature of said expansion.

Same thing were said about Vulpera ...... "Man Vulpera not gona be Allied race,why How can you say?" ... if you see GUN on the wall in 1st act of show, then someone gonna use it.... no point to show that gun to viewers if its not gonna be used at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as we saw it already :

Human - Kul'Tiras Human /// Orc - Mag'har Orc

Dwarf - Dark Iron Dwarf /// Undead - ________

Night Elf - Nightbourne /// Tauren - Highmountain

Gnome - Mechagnome /// Troll - Zandalari Troll

Draenei - Lightforged /// Blood Elves - Void Elves

Worgen - ________ /// Goblin - Vulpera

A Pandaren -_____/// H Pandaren -_______
    Fresh Undead (H) (Think Nathanos, Derek)
    Something sharing a Worgen skeleton (A) Dragonmen, Saberon, Sethrak, ????
    Last edited by Fahrenheit; 2019-10-10 at 03:32 PM.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

5+ Year Old Account
    Question. Better Blood Elf and better Night Elf switched factions. How do we know the same won't happen with the remaining two?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Not sure what we're getting after Vulpera and Mechagnomes, but what ever it is, Blizzard fucking owes the Alliance something pretty dope. Fucking Mechangnomes? Really?
    Thank you! I'm still holding out hope for long shots like High Arakkoa or even Jinyu.

So Horde gets another entirely new race and Alliance gets just yet another reskin in a more humanoid form? /riot
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Quote Originally Posted by pppbroom View Post
    I'm still convinced that Mechagnomes and Vulpera were meant to be part of 8.2.5 and Lightbound Forsaken and Saberon were meant for 8.3.5. Why? Because we have Calia's storyline + group of Saberon escaping Draenor with mag'har and disappearing into nowhere. Moreover - Uther's Tomb got new decaraions in 8.0 for no reason. Too many loose ends. I feel they were either scrapped or rescheduled for 9.0.
    9.0 will likely be just new class, so it could be a pre-expansion patch feature like Void Elves/Lightforged and Highmountain/Nightborne were.

"Pre-purchase the new expansion and you get access to the final allied races."

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Mechagnomes are even worse than imagined. They're hideous and that most armor parts aren't even showing is telling how much work went into them compared to Vulpera.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again