Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by keymil View Post
    What happened in Cata was loooong ago and your status as a character changed pretty dramatically since then. If he's that smart then he should know better than to risk the life of such an important figure within the horde.

Disliking your leader doesnt warrant disobedience. If Gallywix is so disliked he should have been overthrown long ago, but he wasnt.

This quest chain is a lorefuck and goes against the rules set within the universe by the writers themselves.
    And Gallywix is still as unlikeable as he was in Cataclysm, his character hasn't changed one bit, he still only cares about lining his own pockets, he'd even sell out the horde if he felt it would benefit him financially.

My guess is we will never see a forsaken heritage armour, given the path that they have taken Slyvanas and the Forsaken in recent times

Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I’d say blood elf would be the most likely out of those 5. But if there is only one real heart of Azeroth it seems likely it’s a human orc dwarf or cow that has it, Mabye an night elf or a troll but they seem like likely.
    There’s no way a BE would be more likely than a goblin to save azeroth

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    And Gallywix is still as unlikeable as he was in Cataclysm, his character hasn't changed one bit, he still only cares about lining his own pockets, he'd even sell out the horde if he felt it would benefit him financially.
    And that's why he is needed in the horde. Not everyone needs to be like Thrall or Baine.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Gorefiend View Post
    There’s no way a BE would be more likely than a goblin to save azeroth
    The blood elf’s have been out in force in every expan since tbc helping out so they seems more likely then goblins though still unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Scourge View Post
    My guess is we will never see a forsaken heritage armour, given the path that they have taken Slyvanas and the Forsaken in recent times
    We will definitely see heritage armor for every race, but it's far less pressing to have human, orcish, night elf, or forsaken armor since we have had battlegrounds with racial themed armor recently. Worgen and goblins were the natural next choice. I am betting either draenei or night elves (since the latter is playing a huge role in the story right now) and either trolls or undead (same as for night elves) will be featured next. Humans and orcs will almost certainly be dead last. And that's okay. They have tons of racial armor readily available.

That said, the night elf armor is basically already available... it seems like a waste to not just use it. I am guessing Blizzard isn't read to have the night elf heritage armor quest yet. It may follow up on Malfurion and/or Tyrande's story, which is stagnating until the issue with Sylvanas is resolved. Same for Forsaken, coincidentally, for the same reason.