Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    You want LESS options for customization and character creation in an MMO? Unbelievable. That's like asking for less flavors in an ice cream shop.

"You want to try our newest flavor?"
    "No, can you stop adding new flavors? It's getting ridiculous. SITCK TO FUCKING CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, AND STRAWBERRY!"
    Stop adding new races, I want new HAIRSTYLES!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    You want LESS options for customization and character creation in an MMO? Unbelievable. That's like asking for less flavors in an ice cream shop.

"You want to try our newest flavor?"
    "No, can you stop adding new flavors? It's getting ridiculous. SITCK TO FUCKING CHOCOLATE, VANILLA, AND STRAWBERRY!"
    I want less races. I’d be happy for existing races to get more customisation.

After the abominations that are Vulpera I don’t want to see what else Blizzard have in their sick minds.

Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    I would normally agree with this but they a) already flipped factions for Void Elves and Nightborne and b) have taken alot of time this expansion and in the surrounding media making Calia, Derek "good" undeads and softening the Alliance leader's opposition to all undead.
    They also spent a lot of time showing how Tyrande wants to exterminate undeads. Man it's just not gonna happen, undeads will stay horde. Blizzard is retarded but not that much.

Quote Originally Posted by lummiuster View Post
    They also spent a lot of time showing how Tyrande wants to exterminate undeads. Man it's just not gonna happen, undeads will stay horde. Blizzard is retarded but not that much.
    I don't think that is an accurate description of Tyrande's motivations per the PTR where she only seems hyper focused on hunting down Sylvanas. I'm not pro Alliance Undeads but that ship sailed in Wrath when they open arms invited in Death Knights and their stringent opposition to the Forsaken since has made no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    Stop adding new races, I want new HAIRSTYLES!!!!
    New races means new hairstyles. =P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I want less races. I’d be happy for existing races to get more customisation.

After the abominations that are Vulpera I don’t want to see what else Blizzard have in their sick minds.
    Abominations!?

I'm still waiting for Mok'nathal.
    Last edited by Kyphael; 2019-10-10 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    from all leaks we seen its gonna be one of these :

1) Lightforged Undead / Cat-morphing Trolls (Draenor refugees)
    2) Lightforged Undead / Mogu (New female at PTR)
    3) Lightforged Undead / Night Elfs Worgens (Night Elfs with antlers, first victims of curse) easy to do reskin.

Make your pick.

What if Saberon were just troll-druids all along(dio card),counter-part from another universe of our Worgens?)
    I really don't know where all this "lightforged undead are totally going to happen" is coming from when the game is clearly moving toward softening the faction divide. That's what Calia is clearly there for: to re-cast the forsaken as less "problematic" to mechanical peace, not to usher in an allied race.

As for the topic of an allied race based on the worgen frame: Let's not forget that the Sethrak tick that box.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Zarupia View Post
    I always had the idea that Sylvanas could potential create Plague Worgens (Undead worgens) for the Horde...
    it could have led to some interesting lore dynamic between her and Greymane.
    Something in Lore states that the Worgen curse prevents them from being raised... however, Arthas was an exception in creating very specific Undead (ie Death Knights).
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    How would what even work? Wasn't part of the mogu lore that there were only ever 2 females created (which we have slain both)?
    What is Blizzard for but to retcon things?

Just do gurubashi shirvala trolls no new island bullshit, and make the lightbound undead light resurrected scarlet crusade. Give alliance lordaeron and horde zul gurub

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Except for the fact that the Worgen are immune to the Plague.
    They are not immune to the plague, they are just very resistant to it, as well as undeath. The Lich King could raise undead worgen--it's why we have worgen death knights--but no one else ever had the power to do so. It's why worgen were (or rather, should have been) used aggressively against those tactics.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    Just do gurubashi shirvala trolls no new island bullshit, and make the lightbound undead light resurrected scarlet crusade. Give alliance lordaeron and horde zul gurub
    Holy shit, this is an amazing idea. Always enjoyed the Scarlet Crusade.

5+ Year Old Account
    If the Light Undead bugger off to the Alliance with Calia thus solidifying the Forsaken as darker remaining in the Horde, I'd take that. If the Horde get LF Undead paralleling Draenei not thanks.
    Exactly. Let Alliance get Holy zombies, and give the Horde evil Worgen. Hordgen

Quote Originally Posted by FlubberPuddy View Post
    Holy shit, this is an amazing idea. Always enjoyed the Scarlet Crusade.
    Everyone loves the scarlet crusade! The light never abandoned them, they are lordaeron citizens and they are all dead! Perfect chance to bring them back and explain why the light never abandoned them even though they seemingly worked for the burning crusade.

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Oh man I wish I could be an evil werewolf. I made a couple of Worgen in Cata and I never really got them leveled because I can't stand the Alliance.

I think the new Calia story is to stir up the Forsaken player base so they side with or against her, she will be ousted or leave the Forsaken and take with her a contingent of Forsaken seeking the Light or redemption to the Alliance thus introducing undead for the alliance.
    They won't. We don't need another lacklustre AR.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wangming View Post
    Why do you think Alliance should get junk multiple times in a row?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by benting View Post
    They won't. We don't need another lacklustre AR.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you think Alliance should get junk multiple times in a row?
    Cause they also have Draenei and Worgen. Also Dark Iron Dwarves, the best tanking race, and Void Elves, the best caster race. Time to balance it out.

Why are ogres passed over so much in these speculation threads?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Orcs already got their allied race, wait for 2nd circle. (and each time as Orcs about to have allied race CROSS FINGERS with all yours might)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by Daronokk View Post
    Alleria was unique as well and yet we got the Void Elves asspull.

Blizzard doesn't care. Rule of cool.
    The thing here is just how it happened. Void elves (as alot shittier version of Alleria) are a bunch of idiots that got corrupted. Calia, as lightforged undead had to go through some pretty insane hurdle in comparison. The light going around and ressurecting a bunch of dead humans seems alot less likely compared to a bunch of idiots getting corrupted. Even if Calia had somehow gotten to power to villy-nilly lightforge other people, there is currently just no indication that she would go and do something like that - not to mention that normal forsaken are just rotten corpses with a soul stuffed back into them. They'd still be just forsaken with at best a different color palette, though we already have plae white and yellow eyes. How would they even be different at all?

What I'm trying to say, it just doesn't add up with what has been shown so far. And to be fair, Velfs only happened because Blizzard are a bunch of spiteful edgy pricks and didn't want to give Alliance flat out Helfs despite teasing them constantly with NPCs in the alliance's service.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-10-11 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arboachg View Post
    Presumably because they're not a popular request.