Quote Originally Posted by Aettis View Post
    I know Cata left a sour taste in some players, but I absolutely loved it, and would love another. The world needs it, and it'd be a great time to add max level story to those zones(Especially with all the new level scaling tech), actual WORLD quests, events, etc. I am here for it.
    im just worried they are going to repeat the problems of cata doing this. and by problems i mean not having any use for most of the world revamp once ou are max level.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    i see a long boy, not a serpent kappa, regardless, it don't look like its him in the story. the events and how he was handles don't match
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2019-10-10 at 10:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    She should look in the mirror, she won't last long if she continues making enemies with everyone. >.>
    I keep remembering Arthas in Rise of the Lich King, saying 'We may never know, I intend to live forever' ... and now look where he is, in exactly that special place of hell that Uther wished upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    im just worried they are going to repeat the problems of cata doing this. and by problems i mean not having any use for most of the world revamp once ou are max level.
    I'd hope this time it would be different. With the world revamp, we get a level squish. New quests in all the zones, that scale to max level, with scaling rewards, etc. World quests can cycle through ~5 or whatever zones every day, emissaries and all that. New puzzles, secrets, reps, etc. It'd be a HUGE undertaking, but they've been bragging about their much larger team now, and they have pumped out content pretty quickly recently, that has been high quality(talking about assets here).

Quote Originally Posted by dcc626 View Post
    Well, they did ramp up using the old world quite a bit with BfA. Still, it's nowhere near justifying a full-on Cata style world revamp.

Reading Wowhead's article about datamined death knight skins for allied races, I can now see why Blizzard employees have been hyping this year's Blizzcon.

Some 8.3 talk.
    Some Classic talk.
    New expansion announced.
    Maybe the story will be that we need to fight alongside the Scourge to fight off the Void or whatever, and that's how we get risen allied races as death knights. So they'll announce that in the pre-patch to 9.0 we will be able to unlock death knight for these races - something many players have been asking for.
    Maybe even more?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Well, they did ramp up using the old world quite a bit with BfA. Still, it's nowhere near justifying a full-on Cata style world revamp.
    I thought that the old world zone revamps for Warfronts were hinting at a Cata 2.0, but Warfronts have been (rightfully) dead in the water after Darkshore in 8.1.
    Last edited by Jamie081; 2019-10-10 at 11:03 PM.

Okay, I just wanna say that I freakin called it since Mekkatorque got frozen in Battle for Dazar Alor, He got a freaking Tony Stark reactor chest thing. I freakin called it. Now to look for the months old comment I made ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I thought that the old world zone revamps for Warfronts were hinting at a Cata 2.0, but Warfronts have been (rightfully) dead in the water after Darkshore in 8.1.
    Thing is as an idea I like them. Azerite armor....I won't miss it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie081 View Post
    I don't think they ever seriously worked on more than those two. Not because they didn't work, just because they didn't plan to do more than that.

I called it and nobody can take it away from me!
    Also, he's in mechagon now and he gives the first quest to mechagnomes, as king of both gnomes and mechagnomes

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 he gets a new suit called Iron Tinker.

<.< >.>
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    I don't think they ever seriously worked on more than those two. Not because they didn't work, just because they didn't plan to do more than that.
    There was, and still is, a Barrens warfront map that was datamined during BFA’s beta. I think there may have also been traces of a warfront happening in Mulgore too. I think blizz had bigger plans for warfronts, it was a major selling point of BFA after all. But it didn’t turn out as they envisioned so they just stuck with 2 and added a heroic version and called it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    https://i.imgur.com/1C2wAyF.png

Also, he's in mechagon now and he gives the first quest to mechagnomes, as king of both gnomes and mechagnomes
    His revival was already datamined last build.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I get a feeling that Mekkatorque being the leader of both Gnomes and Mechagnomes, having himself a small mechanical augmentation like the Mechagnomes but being mostly gnome (representing both), I think gives a little insight into how they'll approach Calia leading Forsaken and whatever allied race comes along with her. Maybe she'll lead both, even if they are horde and alliance, if restrictions on factions change.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    His revival was already datamined last build.
    I called it that they were going to make him a Tony Stark style chest reactor in his reviving process. Not the revival itself, I am aware that has been known

oh god that iron man reactor, shame on blizz! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Varolyn View Post
    There was, and still is, a Barrens warfront map that was datamined during BFA’s beta. I think there may have also been traces of a warfront happening in Mulgore too. I think blizz had bigger plans for warfronts, it was a major selling point of BFA after all. But it didn’t turn out as they envisioned so they just stuck with 2 and added a heroic version and called it a day.
    You never made a test version of something to try things out?

I get a feeling that Mekkatorque being the leader of both Gnomes and Mechagnomes, having himself a small mechanical augmentation like the Mechagnomes but being mostly gnome (representing both), I think gives a little insight into how they'll approach Calia leading Forsaken and whatever allied race comes along with her. Maybe she'll lead both, even if they are horde and alliance, if restrictions on factions change.
    The vibe I got from Voss's dialogue is that while she'll be the seat on the council in Orgrimmar and act as a diplomat, Calia will be presented as the overall entire ruler of the Forsaken.

So in "Horde Territory" it'll be a standard looking Forsaken (something more traditional), but wherever Calia takes the rest of the Forsaken (likely back to Lordaeron) she will be their leader in full force. So best of both worlds.

All of this work, just to introduce these little guys as an allied race...?

Hmmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

Blizzard really loves their capeshit.