Page 1 of 2
LastLast

[Speculation] New Pandas and AR DKs

SO, we are getting pandas and AR Death Knight NPCs....

It is possible that we might actually lose against n'zoth or a lot of the population will die and the black empire will rise, forcing bolvar to rezz new DKs?
    Its the only explanation i could think of.

Any theories out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Musta View Post
    Any theories out there?

Could just be that The Ebon Blade loses a lot of troops against N'zoth and Bolvar convinces them to replenish their forces.

In any event, it's a bit ridiculous to me that we haven't gotten those races as DK yet. The DK class hall story literally involves you making new DKs, and you can't convince me that none of the ARs or pandas would have been rezzed by now.
    Last edited by Volendrung; 2019-10-11 at 01:13 AM.

i don't know about you guys, but i started to think Bolvar is just an asshole

I can see this a good bridge gap between 8.3 and 9.0.

People will flip out over allied race DKs and it would add some months of Gametime for sure with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It just sounded ominous as if he would save that info for future use to something, that's all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shandalar View Post
    Next class is Necromancer. Tinker will never happen.

You read first here.
    Oh yeah?

To add to that:
    If undeath is considered an enemy to the void, it would stand to reason during the next expansion that the lich kings forces would need to be replenished
    ( Im free to make the assumption this would give writers an open window to a scenario in which acherus might be attacked by old god forces?)
    id like some more DK lore-lines personally.

no, this is just DKs and Bolvars "aggressive recruitment"

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    Could just be that The Ebon Blade loses a lot of troops against N'zoth and Bolvar convinces them to replenish their forces.

In any event, it's a bit ridiculous to me that we haven't gotten those races as DK yet. The DK class hall story literally involves you making new DKs, and you can't convince me that none of the ARs or pandas would have been rezzed by now.
    well, we rise the 4 horsemen, only them.

Panda / AR Dks...
    And still no goblin / worgen monks.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    Panda / AR Dks...
    And still no goblin / worgen monks.
    Funny how even Mechagnomes can be monks (tech and staff), without even hands ... or faith.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by The Ancient One View Post
    i don't know about you guys, but i started to think Bolvar is just an asshole
    He has sat alone on a frozen throne for years. Everyone would turn in to an asshole after that.

7+ Year Old Account
    We just had a massive war so it makes sense that Bolvar would have his death knights gather up the fallen. Calling the Ebon Blade his feels weird.
    Last edited by Ooid; 2019-10-11 at 02:13 AM.

AR DK would make me pretty happy tbh. Everything else is a Zandalari now, but the DK is still a poor tiny fem orc.

Next expansion is probably going to focus on Sylvanas and whoever her master is. I doubt N'zoth will be the bad guy next expansion since he's the focus of 8.3 in the same way Argus/Sargeras was the focus of 7.3.

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Yeah how can you be one with your "inner body" with Chi... When more than half of your body is robotic.

- - - Updated - - -

I think the explanation will be all the fresh corpses from the "Fourth War" and the need to fight "Death" in the next expansion.
    fight death with death? :S

Would make sense, the Fourth War is prime corpse farming central for corpses to raise.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

i'll explain this shit since people here never did the DK quests in legion

-Something Something This https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vision_of_the_Forlorn and then Wrath.
    -Legion Happens
    -Bolvar is more active because of the Link above, but he takes on Arthas original idea of protect azeroth, but he wants to do right, instead of turning everyone into undeath
    -Bolvar isn't also open to use Ner'zhul's diplomacy, which he uses to bring the DK's into his wing.
    -DK's become more active and he starts giving to them all of the goodies in icecrown that were never finished.
    -Bolvar starts breeding a new gen of Dk's thanks to the Deathlord.
    -Instead of Assholery like Sylvanas and the valkyr risen forsaken, all DK's has free will, including the Horseman.
    -He's also open for assholery Keikakus, as he did to Darion who was in a emo state, and brought him back as the leader of the four horseman.
    -Wiith Sylvanas Really threatening azeroth and the balance of power, Bolvar gives the other to put the DK's back into Scourge status to face her, the void and whatever the shit is planning to threat azeroth.
    -Next gen of DK's is built from the causalities from the Legion invasion and the 4th war.
    -Bolvar decides to rise from the frozen throne and lead the charge against them.
    -DK's are still neutral with Alliance and the Horde because both sides trusts him.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

It is possible that we might actually lose against n'zoth or a lot of the population will die and the black empire will rise, forcing bolvar to rezz new DKs?

Any theories out there?
    Well with regards to your explanation, we have datamined broadcast text from multiple characters now remarking that N'Zoth is defeated.

I think whoever Sylvanas' boss is, or maybe just Sylvanas herself, has a bone to pick with Bolvar or maybe the entire power structure of the Shadowlands, and Bolvar is raising Death Knights for the inevitable Shadowlands Civil War.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Well with regards to your explanation, we have datamined broadcast text from multiple characters now remarking that N'Zoth is defeated.

I think whoever Sylvanas' boss is, or maybe just Sylvanas herself, has a bone to pick with Bolvar or maybe the entire power structure of the Shadowlands, and Bolvar is raising Death Knights for the inevitable Shadowlands Civil War.
    Yeah, only just saw the spoiler, lets see what happens now.

Any theories out there?
    I love a Endgame kinda scenario
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

It might be possible that actually in the last moment of the fight against nzoth he is winning badly, even with jaina, anduin, baine, boss, everything, and even with azeroth we are loosing and the only possiblility is that bolvar arrives and revives the dead.