Page 1 of 2
LastLast

8.3 end and 9.0 why blizz....

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295589/...ilers#p4389716

I know things can change and mean something else. But man i was hopping for a full old god expansion :/

Great news! The stupidity that is the tinker class is even less likely to happen! Crossed fingers for Dark Ranger / Necromancer.

But please do indulge me with your fantasies on how 'robots fighting undead' may yet very well fit the next expansion theme, cant wait to laugh more.

Quote Originally Posted by Guildenstern View Post
    Great news! The stupidity that is the tinker class is even less likely to happen! Crossed fingers for Dark Ranger / Necromancer.

But please do indulge me with your fantasies on how 'robots fighting undead' may yet very well fit the next expansion theme, cant wait to laugh more.
    Are you really that upset about Tinkers you complain about them in a thread not about them at all? I don't say this often but stop being triggered so easily.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

I don't even know what your on about.

- - - Updated - - -

I my self wanted to see us fail and then be sent to the shadow lands. Where we fight death and old gods. It would explain the level nerf. Cause its not your real body anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Are you really that upset about Tinkers you complain about them in a thread not about them at all? I don't say this often but stop being triggered so easily.
    No, because I love being triggered. And I hate Tinkers. So as you can imagine I get good kick out of this leak. And for me it is pretty much connected.

No, because I love being triggered. And I hate Tinkers. So as you can imagine I get good kick out of this leak. And for me it is pretty much connected.
    Tbh only thing that sounded good was shadow lands. But as i said idk what your on about. I could care less about tinkers

Old Gods have never been main expansion threats.

They've always been either side or background threats.

Quote Originally Posted by komlit View Post
    But man i was hopping for a full old god expansion :/
    You are in one right now.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post

But N'Zoth is this expansion's main threat.

Quote Originally Posted by scrappybristol View Post

Yes in the past but we are fighting one now and there is still the void lords. Great time to bring them in to restore playership and keep those here. I personally don't want another lich king 2.0.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    He just trying to see tears of tinker-fans, some people enjoy to see pain of others.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    He just trying to see tears of tinker-fans, some people enjoy to see pain of others.
    That's just really sad.

This is what i hope happens we defeat not kill the old god. The blade is used he gives in freely. Next expansion we fight death and Void lord types. Then I hope (and i am speaking for my self) Void lords return and the real fight starts

5+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295589/...ilers#p4389716

I know things can change and mean something else. But man i was hopping for a full old god expansion :/
    VISIONS of nzoth. I think this is a vision, a happy ending that might not happen
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    VISIONS of nzoth. I think this is a vision, a happy ending that might not happen
    This is geniuses if it is the case

Yes in the past but we are fighting one now and there is still the void lords. Great time to bring them in to restore playership and keep those here. I personally don't want another lich king 2.0.
    From what i understand the Voidlords are not meant to be in Azeroth, they are entities or being composed of void energy, not something it can manifest for us to kill

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhas View Post
    From what i understand the Voidlords are not meant to be in Azeroth, they are entities or being composed of void energy, not something it can manifest for us to kill
    Even then a old god expansion would be nice. That said as Sneaksies said this might be a vision. If so i would love it to play out like that then him saying "but you failed" and The banshee queen shows up in the mix we get killed and now next expansion is shadow lands. Would explain level tuning and now we face death and the old god. Idk but i would play the crap out of that.

5+ Year Old Account
    This is geniuses if it is the case
    there was also one with alleria and turaylon talking about defeating the OG
    yeast

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaksies View Post
    there was also one with alleria and turaylon talking about defeating the OG
    So not killing so he might be in the dagger and who knows. But as stated above i wish that would happen.

Even then a old god expansion would be nice. That said as Sneaksies said this might be a vision. If so i would love it to play out like that then him saying "but you failed" and The banshee queen shows up in the mix we get killed and now next expansion is shadow lands. Would explain level tuning and now we face death and the old god. Idk but i would play the crap out of that.
    I would love that, I think Blizzard really wasted N'zoth and Nyalotha, if that all their involvement, the void really deserved a proper expansion, not one half of it