Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Let tess be a worgen you cowards!

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295516/...story-spoilers

Like I get it...the whole idea of "we are more than just were-wolves" is a fine message. But common Blizz...let Tess be a Worgen. It will make her even more badass than she is.

Like seriously the only actual notable Worgen NPCs are Fiona, Greymane and Crowley. Tess being a Worgen would be great. She's part of the Uncrowned. She's shady. Let her be even more of a badass.

Ha, I didn't know she wasn't a worgen. I thought she just preferred her human form.

I'm fine with Tess being just human IF they expand on the Gilneas story and have them take back the damn city in a revamp.

5+ Year Old Account
    No it's good that way. Because it is a rare case where their writing makes sense. Of course no parent would want their child to be cursed.

10+ Year Old Account
    This won't stop anyone from drawing her as one.

Nah, she is fine as someone that didn't get cursed. Having characters be less unifom is a good thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=9KCY6Ng6Bog

Well this doesn't completely close the door on the possibility of Worgen Tess

#WORGENTESS2k19

Quote Originally Posted by Nagawithlegs View Post
    I'm fine with Tess being just human IF they expand on the Gilneas story and have them take back the damn city in a revamp.
    Thank you, taking back Gilneas is more important than Tess turning into a Worgen like everyone else.

Her voice in worgen form is some of the worst voice acting I've heard in modern WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    isn't it sad the goblins get this big, culture-changing development
    you're right that is sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawdzilla View Post
    https://www.wowhead.com/news=295516/...story-spoilers

Like I get it...the whole idea of "we are more than just were-wolves" is a fine message. But common Blizz...let Tess be a Worgen. It will make her even more badass than she is.

Like seriously the only actual notable Worgen NPCs are Fiona, Greymane and Crowley. Tess being a Worgen would be great. She's part of the Uncrowned. She's shady. Let her be even more of a badass.
    She is fine the way she is....being a worgen is god awful curse, even with the ritual there always the chance you may snap and rip some innocent bystanders throat out.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2019-10-11 at 04:28 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    isn't it sad the goblins get this big, culture-changing development in their lore via heritage armor, yet the worgen get a filler episode?
    If you haven't noticed since their inception Blizzard literally has never cared about Worgen and most likely never will. They're probably one of the biggest afterthought races in the game which can be good or bad depending on how you view the recent attention races have been getting.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

isn't it sad the goblins get this big, culture-changing development in their lore via heritage armor, yet the worgen get a filler episode?
    Thrall electing Gazlowe isn't part of the Heritage Armor, it's random NPC banter. But Gallywix testing some new Goblin Armor in the Motherlode is the quest, which is just indicative of faction leadership becoming moot. Horde players might still be at war with Alliance players but a lot of faction leaders are simply out of the war completely. which I think is good because they didn't want to be restricted to one character being the most important figure for an entire race

Tess cannot turn Worgen because she will eventually marry Anduin. Taelia is just a red hering, she will lose her shit and go crazy when she learns her father is "still alive" only to be immidiately murdered by Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    Tess cannot turn Worgen because she will eventually marry Anduin. Taelia is just a red hering, she will lose her shit and go crazy when she learns her father is "still alive" only to be immidiately murdered by Sylvanas.
    Tess don't Anduin and Anduin don't want Tess....

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Tess don't Anduin and Anduin don't want Tess....
    And they are both still young and haven't found their final destination in life. If you were writing a love story for these two characters would you start a ~6 year spanning story arch by telling the world how much they love each other right at the start?

I would not.

Tess is the only Princess in the game. Even if it is revealed that Taelia is indeed the daughter of Calia and Bolvar, making her the only living heir to the Menethil family...i still feel it is a red hering.

Let's see what happens.

I don't know, Tess just being a human that makes do with her own wit and skill without any special powers makes for a narratively stronger character. If anything, she's more badass that way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathasil View Post
    And they are both still young and haven't found their final destination in life. If you were writing a love story for these two characters would you start a ~6 year spanning story arch by telling the world how much they love each other right at the start?

I would not.

Tess is the only Princess in the game. Even if it is revealed that Taelia is indeed the daughter of Calia and Bolvar, making her the only living heir to the Menethil family...i still feel it is a red hering.

Let's see what happens.
    In the book that came out recently...Genn already tried to get them together.....they didn't like that shit at all...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    In the book that came out recently...Genn already tried to get them together.....they didn't like that shit at all...
    All that was really said was that he would find love in his own way not by an arranged paring, they didn't say it wouldn't/couldn't happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tess barely is ever near him in game....Taelia on the other hand is there.