Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    better than in my nightmare, but pants+boots dont work on mechagnomes - try to remove it.)
    this particular set works, some of the more extravagant sets seem to still display on the feet and hands. most don't though

Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    is it going to be called "firemourne" now?
    Flamourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgesh View Post
    Imagine playing as a Pandaren DK and looking badass like in this Art:

Source of image: https://www.mmo-champion.com/content...=52012fanart:1
    I've always said that panda DK being a playable race/class combo would get me to resub instantly.....but sadly now due to the whole China/Blizz/HK thing, not even panda DKs could get me to sub.

-Deathlord, shit hit the fan. Bolvar is raising a army to face sylvanas, death, and even the void who dares trying to destroy azeroth.
    -Now he's raising a new gen of Dk's and no one here wants to train them.
    -Siouxee is raging at her ghoul
    -Amal thazad is researching lich stuff, alistra is petting her ghouls and torval is boiling blood.
    -Nazgrim is choking every single Tendril of n'zoth and naga that he sees, Koltira and Thasarrian are doing the same with him.
    -Whitemane destroyed her armor and asked Talzin to reforge her original robes, deathlord i feel that she's stalking me as she did to my dead brothers, she's walking naked only to tease.
    -Thoras left icecrown and moved to Arathi to meet with his remaining family and the sons of Lothar, he said that he will write memories of how he killed orcs with his bare fists in the second war.
    -Im almost killing my self once again Deathlord, but my father is going use the light to whip me back to life if i do so.

Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    It's not inconceivable that assume we're facing a death expasion to revamp the death Knight starter Zone or use it as a lore excuse to open up the race class restrictions.
    I think it will only be the B plot at best. So, as you say, it could be an update the DK starter zone to add all races. But i don't think an attack by the Lich King would be the focus of another xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Where the hell is bolvar getting so many bodies to justify new dk races and how the fuck are the rest of the factions ok with this
    Erm... did you miss the rather obvious 4th war we just went through?

before people talk shit about bolvar going evil
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vision_of_the_Forlorn

He didn't, though he will do everything in his newfound powers to protect azeroth and those who live on it.

Where the hell is bolvar getting so many bodies to justify new dk races and how the fuck are the rest of the factions ok with this
    We've been doing it since Legion. The Dk's raised a whole bunch of big characters (Whiteman, Nazgrim, Darion and Thoras Trollbane)

Hell, we even tried to raise Tirion but the Light stopped us and killed Darion in the process (we then resurrected him).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PelinalWhitestrake View Post
    before people talk shit about bolvar going evil
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Vision_of_the_Forlorn

He didn't, though he will do everything in his newfound powers to protect azeroth and those who live on it.
    People talking about him being evil is just silly with Sylvanas around. If they want an Evil Lich King she'll just off Bolvar and take over.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

A Kul'Tiran DK is what I've been wanting since the races got announced... Would love to see what one looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    I think it will only be the B plot at best. So, as you say, it could be an update the DK starter zone to add all races. But i don't think an attack by the Lich King would be the focus of another xpac.

- - - Updated - - -

Erm... did you miss the rather obvious 4th war we just went through?
    Any death expasion will have Slyvannas and he pateron as the main antagonists

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    pretty simple, N'zoth gonna go on killing spree, and Bolvar gonna use those dead body to build a new army of DK's to fight N'zoth.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderZebra View Post
    Any death expasion will have Slyvannas and he pateron as the main antagonists
    Yeah nothing has said heel turn for Bolvar is coming in the near future, meanwhile Sylvanas is confirmed our next Gul'dan bridge character via the Blizzcon promo art.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    what is the lore excuse then ?

good guy Bolvar out here still raising fresh DKs from all ARs in 2019, long after Arthas is dead ? Anduin & Co sign off on this ?

or just ignore lore ?
    There's no Bolvar anymore. Just like there were no Arthas after he equipped that helm of domination. It's just the Lich King. He's in no way a good guy. Probably you missed some Legion lore, it's understandable because it was hidden behind class-specific quests, but I can assure you that he's not a good guy. His minions attacked player character and he threatened to kill player character.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    If it's encrypted unlike many other files, that could possibly be becuase they contain some major spoilers for whatever they will be revealing at Blizzcon? A new DK starting zone for instance would very likely have a lot of quests and dialogue focused on setting the stage for the next expansion and content going forwards, they wouldn't want that leaking out just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    There's no Bolvar anymore. Just like there were no Arthas after he equipped that helm of domination. It's just the Lich King. He's in no way a good guy. Probably you missed some Legion lore, it's understandable because it was hidden behind class-specific quests, but I can assure you that he's not a good guy. His minions attacked player character and he threatened to kill player character.
    that helmet is even worse than warchief seat

Well, BfA was MoP 2.0. Looks like we're going into Wrath 2.0 next.

These are just related to the allied race dk addition, hold your horses.

Although I am slightly afraid that we're gonna see something stupid like Sylvie killing Bolvar to take control of the gateway to shadowlands.

Probably that big Fourth War that just happened.

Quote Originally Posted by shuubu View Post
    These are just related to the allied race dk addition, hold your horses.

Although I am slightly afraid that we're gonna see something stupid like Sylvie killing Bolvar to take control of the gateway to shadowlands.
    I doubt she/her side needs a gateway if her boss is the head honcho of the Shadowlands

Quote Originally Posted by Deathrange View Post
    Very much on his way. I definitely recommend you do it. It's by far the best order hall questline of them all.
    the 4 horsemen could be excused as saving azeroth, but what happened in ruby sanctum... he basicaly tels you that he dont care if you slaughter the whelps (you actualy get achi for doing it) only to get info leading to a class MOUNT

so i find out the achi was removed i guess too dark
    Last edited by Lolites; 2019-10-11 at 08:54 AM.