Poll: Brox vs Sylvanas

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    yeah the flight speed in the cinematic was pretty ridiculous

Broxigar managed to hurt sargeras toes, so that means she wouldnt be able to defend that easy, plus saurfang is old, broxigar was in his prime.

Honestly if broxigar dodges the first kamehameha well then sylvanis is in deep trouble, because who is stupid enough to try to block a weapon made by a demi god and go in closr combat against broxigar who always leeroyd jenkinsed at the legion hoping to die but they couldnt kill him.

Also he killed so many demons that they started to die on eachother and make a big pile.

he will literally never ever get in melee range if PIS is off

and if he did - she is pretty damn fast even when not serious (dodge ftw)

and you know, superman flight to reposition

Quote Originally Posted by Reyuna View Post
    Grom with his blood infused fel army* (again point being, magic of sorts involved to even allow him a chance).
    He defeated Cenarius 1x1
    and you said ''best of their lives.''

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    its a large stretch to assume that Axe of Cenarius can lolnope jsut by touching all of Sylvanas insta-death magic/banshee abilities, because it "flows with life energy"

thats a bit of an exaggeration, but yea, in lore skilled/non-PIS ranged & magic > regular warriors

also, undead Sylvanas doesnt shoot regular arrows like Ranger-General Sylvanas, she has all kinds of arrows, including Black Arrows, and whatever explosion it is that sent Malfurion slamming through trees

and also I personally put Fel-Grom that killed Cenarius and Mannoroth as above Brox (if both have equal weapons)
    It does not matter. Axe of Cenarius was strong enough to break through the shield of Elune. Even Archimonde with the help of the highborne (who had the Well of Eternity) could not do this. Brox will easily be able to cut the arrows of Sylvanas. We are talking about Brox with the Axe of Cenarius.

- - - Updated - - -

As I see the battle of Brox and Sylvanas with her new powers

Broxigar realizes he's a shitty character and leaps off a cliff before Sylvanas does anything
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2019-10-11 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    Broxigar realizes he's a shitty character and leaps off a cliff before Sylvanas does anything
    And Sylvanas is good character..?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas just blasts Broxigar with the same death blast she used against Saurfang. No axe can deflect that.

Next.

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    so galaxy brain Brox throws the axe, Sylvanas side-steps it and Brox is now weaponless ?

great

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    And Sylvanas is good character..?
    She's a great character in a currently very shitty story

Brox is just a boring Orc that gets BLESSED with a FUCKIN SUPER AWESOME ELF AXE DUDE (for whatever reason) and eh fuckin kills all the demons AND EVEN HURTS SATAN

Knaak is garbage. Grom, Doomhammer, Saurfang, and even fuckin Durotan are all way cooler than Broxigar.
    Last edited by Broken Fox; 2019-10-11 at 01:55 PM.

If it was Broxigar in his prime?
    And it was 1v1 fight like she had with Saurfang?
    I would say him.
    If that axe was capable to wound a Titan, I'm pretty sure it can split the death kamehame.

She has no comparable achievements to the vetteran Orc warrior who stabbed the Sargeras.
    She was overpowered by Saurfang, an old orc warrior who knew he's going to die. He even wounded her. Broxigar would've destroyed her in matter of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    When is Sylvanas oozing with anything?
    She probably would be oozing with orc milk after that fight with Broxigar, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    so galaxy brain Brox throws the axe, Sylvanas side-steps it and Brox is now weaponless ?

great
    No, Sylvanas, whose brain once shot by Godfrey, is unaware of dodging (as she had not dodged from Genn) and dies.

Quote Originally Posted by eazy View Post
    she probably would be oozing with orc milk after that fight with broxigar, lol.
    incel alert

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2019-10-11 at 04:26 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

Quote Originally Posted by Broken Fox View Post
    She's a great character in a currently very shitty story

Brox is just a boring Orc that gets BLESSED with a FUCKIN SUPER AWESOME ELF AXE DUDE (for whatever reason) and eh fuckin kills all the demons AND EVEN HURTS SATAN

Knaak is garbage. Grom, Doomhammer, Saurfang, and even fuckin Durotan are all way cooler than Broxigar.
    not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Are we talking about Sylvanas with or without auto-win old god powers? If we're talking the former, and we're talking a Broxigar that isn't old and decrepit, yeah, he'd tear her apart though he'd take a beating in the process. It wouldn't be a one sided fight, but you can be sure it would be one that isn't in her favor.

However, this doesn't account for her plot armor or her automatic win old-god powers, she's obviously win in those cases by default. She's been abusing the power of plot armor for years, but I think it's just starting to wear thin... then again...
    do you even pay attention to anything? she has nothing to do with old gods. she serves Death and is using death magic.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Unless Sylvanas used her bow and sniped Broxigar from range. Or just flew through him like she did to soldiers in BfA cinematic. And given how Sylvanas is repeatedly forced to not use the stark majority of her powers whenever fighting someone because Blizzard wants that person to survive, or simply forgets about their existence like happened with Genn after she already poisoned him with her arrow, the claim that it's Sylvanas that has plot armor in this story is flat out laughable.
    In a mak'gora, they can only have one set of weapons. If she used a bow, she wouldn't be able to use her swords to deflect attacks, meaning she'd shoot him with a couple arrows but then be vulnerable if the orc weathered them, which is fairly likely.

If she used blades, she'd likely deflect them for a time but not forever. That would be an interesting fight, but not one where she had a clear advantage.

Again, in a Mak'gora, stuff such as using magic and utilizing poison arrows would be forbidden. Obviously in a fight where anything goes, it would be different, but since we were comparing this to Sylvanas's fight with Saurfang, I assumed we were talking about mak'gora style battle.

The claim that Sylvanas's plot armor has protected her was tongue in cheek, but the amount of times Sylvanas and the forsaken have steamrolled victories effortlessly is comical, especially in Cataclysm. It has no relationship to this kind of theoretical battle, but I felt like tossing it out there, because why the hell not. If you're laughing at it, then it did it's job.

The fact that you are pretending that Sylvanas is some kind of unkillable god-like being, that a battle with one of the most legendary orcs in lore wouldn't be a good fight and wouldn't be one-sided in favor of Sylvanas is pretty "laughable" in and of itself, though, not going to lie. I didn't say that Sylvanas would lose, I just said that it wouldn't be a one-sided fight, and for some reason that has you up in arms. That's pretty funny, TBH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    do you even pay attention to anything? she has nothing to do with old gods. she serves Death and is using death magic.
    Good one. Do you actually believe that? Have you been playing the game and following the story? Are you pretending that she had this kind of auto-win power by default or something? Just curious.

Except absolutely nothing in this passage even remotely hinted at the notion that Sylvanas almost died there. You're engaging in top tier fabrication right here. The same applies to your claim that the novel doesn't contradict the portrayal of their duel in the game when what we saw in both of the game and in the novel was the ending of it, with the in-game ending of the duel showing Malfurion rooting Sylvanas and smiting her ass while the novel ending showed Sylvanas throwing Malfurion away like a pebble. Which, you know, are two different things. And other than this passage what we've seen in the novel when it came to Sylvanas vs Malfurion is Malfurion running away from her at every opportunity, even on occasions when we've seen him entertain his power to great effect against other Horde members just before Sylvanas' arrival (vide him snuffing Lorash in an instant or him demolishing Saurfang and a bunch of his troops).
    What we have here is yet another contradiction between what we see in-game and a novel. I wouldn't be surprised,that writers write one thing and the game creators in game add the other thing and eventually nobody checks it. This one would need a simple clarification from the Blizzard - would be nice if somebody would ask at the Blizzcon who is superior at that point - Malfurion or Sylvanas and who would have won. In this expansion, we have seen too much of a bullcrap considering the lore, and it seems,that another volume of Chronicles is needed to cover all the shit they have written.

Blizzard has always built Malfurion as one of the most powerful characters in the whole Warcraft - just remember what he could complete in Warcraft III. We have known about his power levels, while Sylvanas is getting more and more super powers without a single explanation - as if she could do that all the time since she became the Banshee Queen. If Malfurion became weaker, then Blizzard should give it an explanation, if Sylvanas gets new powers, it should also be explained. But you have to agree,that the way they give new powers to the long existing characters at this moment in just moronic. Right now, as I mentioned earlier, it's as bad as Batman vs Superman.
    If somebody is watching the Walking Dead series, the Alliance reminds me of the Rick and the survivors and the Horde reminds me of the Negan and the saviors in season 7 - The Horde comes into your base, takes whatever it wants and,eventually, Alliance is ending up saying "thank you for that".

Quote Originally Posted by Dinduffen View Post
    all knaak shit should be thrown in the trash
    If we ignore Knaak, night elf lore makes much more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    But she is magically enhanced, probably a gift from Death. You don't see her just oozing with dark energy in the early BFA trailers...even when she was fighting she wasn't. Only dark energy was from her arrows as she fired them.

If she was always that powerful then she would have probably obliterated Genn in Stormheim.
    She is banshee so she is able to cast shadow magic.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    If we ignore Knaak, night elf lore makes much more sense.

- - - Updated - - -

She is banshee so she is able to cast shadow magic.
    I know...my point is she wasn't just completely oozing with energy like a aura from dragon ball till the last cinematic. I'm just saying I think her power has grown a lot since the beginning of BFA and it's probably from Death...all of the death she cause has lead to her benefactor(s) giving her more and more power.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorotia View Post
    I know...my point is she wasn't just completely oozing with energy like a aura from dragon ball till the last cinematic. I'm just saying I think her power has grown a lot since the beginning of BFA and it's probably from Death...all of the death she cause has lead to her benefactor(s) giving her more and more power.
    It is very likely. To honest, it is better story than Night Warrior. Why didn't Elune create Night Warrior during War of the Ancients?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    It is very likely. To honest, it is better story than Night Warrior. Why didn't Elune create Night Warrior during War of the Ancients?
    The talent that allowed her to do so was released only in a later expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.