Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    But they weren't "ultra rare" during the Burning Crusade expansion. That's what I meant.
    The scenario doesn't play at the end of BC though last time I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyr78 View Post
    He didn't ask the Silver Hand for permission when he wanted his Deathlord to rise Tirion Fordring as a Death Knight. He pretty much didn't ask for permission any relatives before raising his new horseman. Why would he ask for permission now?
    And you saw the paladins' reaction. And that was for just one guy. Imagine how everyone's reactions would be if Bolvar decided to go on a mass grave-robbing spree? Lich King 2.0.

Sorry, 3.0.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    The scenario doesn't play at the end of BC though last time I checked.
    By "scenario", I imagine you mean the death knight starting zones? If so, no, they don't. They play after TBC.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhas View Post
    Maybe blizz will finally revamp the starting zone for DK, so that's why new races can be DK
    Don't fix what ain't broke....
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by ryjkur View Post
    Blizzard had to do this, they are all in to get customers back. They banned chinese HS streamer and people now are protesting Blizzard in Hong Kong streets, other are boycotting Blizzard as well.
    Do you honestly think they just decided they’ll allow all allied races and pandarens to be DK’s just in the last 48 hours?? Genuinely interested.

By "scenario", I imagine you mean the death knight starting zones? If so, no, they don't. They play after TBC.
    Do you have any source for that? I remember the discussions back then and it was assumed it happens during early TBC. Either way, the propagation of draenei towards the eastern plague lands does by no means warrant the amount of draenei DK.

Edit: Hmm okay, a quest text places it during WotLK apparently, at least that is how the unofficial wow timline on wowpedia interpretes it, I will conceede that point then. Still, the bending over backwards to get some races to be DK were ludicrous even back then. I see no reason to be pedantic about it now with most AR's, as they have been around as well canonically.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2019-10-11 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    people theorize that it will be a new starting area for dks, so its with bolvar and darion creating new ones, from the corpses of the 4th war.

could be just for then, something minor, or something bigger like a lv squish+world revamp, new starting are for DKs at lv 1-10 like other classes.
    I'm up for that. I'd love something that adds on to what the DKs have been up to since Legion, and that'd make perfect sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    And you saw the paladins' reaction. And that was for just one guy. Imagine how everyone's reactions would be if Bolvar decided to go on a mass grave-robbing spree? Lich King 2.0.

Sorry, 3.0.4.
    they don't rly need to know, there are a lot of corpses than can't be retrived from the battlefields, lost, and if the dude is already a DK, there isn't much thing to do

they could not even know what happened, they will be players, so without family

by example, nazgring became a DK and nodobdy gave a shit

10+ Year Old Account
    If we could learn to harness all the crying that is going on on these forums lately, we would have an endless supply of renewable energy for decades to come.
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

they don't rly need to know, there are a lot of corpses than can't be retrived from the battlefields, lost, and if the dude is already a DK, there isn't much thing to do

they could not even know what happened, they will be players, so without family

by example, nazgring became a DK and nodobdy gave a shit
    Perhaps, but then they tried to do the same to Tirion and there was a lot of shit given.

Besides, one or two more death knights is one thing. A battalion more (which is what the player characters would imply) is another.

Death Knight is steeped in lore, but we all know how that goes.. I mean it has been 10 years so.. all rules are out now.

Bow to the Lich King resurected as a fuzzy vulpera.

7+ Year Old Account
    Perhaps, but then they tried to do the same to Tirion and there was a lot of shit given.
    but no consequences, and Tirion was more important than mere random soldier number #0457
    Besides, one or two more death knights is one thing. A battalion more (which is what the player characters would imply) is another.
    it don't need to be like a battalion, but more like an elite squad, like the ebon blade

Blizzard had to do this, they are all in to get customers back. They banned chinese HS streamer and people now are protesting Blizzard in Hong Kong streets, other are boycotting Blizzard as well.
    It still amazes me that people like you think the devs and artists can just snap their fingers and make things appear. That stuff takes time to design and render, more that 5-6 days since blitzchung used the hearthstone interview as a political platform.

Death Knights should be restricted to the Eastern Kingdom races that sufferen with the undead invasion in warcraft 3 and that have paladin classes, as original DK concept was supposed to be the opposite of Paladin (warcraft 2) or fallen Paladin (arthas).

That said, humans (alive or undead), high elves and dwarves should fall on that category.

The rest of the races dont seem quite right to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, clearly the answer to player rage was a panda DK. All these textures, all this new dialogue, an entire expansion that has built toward Sylvanas' obsession with Death... all of it is desperation to combat a boycott that wasn't even a thing before Blizz came up with this stuff.

Last edited by Mirishka; 2019-10-11 at 06:36 PM.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

but no consequences, and Tirion was more important than mere random soldier number #0457

it don't need to be like a battalion, but more like an elite squad, like the ebon blade
    I don't think I ever heard the Knights of the Ebon Blade be referred as an "elite squad" before.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't think I ever heard the Knights of the Ebon Blade be referred as an "elite squad" before.
    but didn't heard they were battalion either, more like an a rmy, but we don't know if they have much numbers

but now it could be just an elite squad, we know that blizzard give 2 shits about numbers on those things

Making Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves into DKs would be absurd. I just can't get behind the notion of melding body warping powers like this. They need to at least cancel each other out, meaning they'd revert to normal Draenei and Blood Elves before becoming DKs.

Ironically though this could be a chance to give the Alliance the equivalent of Blood Elf DKs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldielocks View Post
    Making Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves into DKs would be absurd. I just can't get behind the notion of melding body warping powers like this. They need to at least cancel each other out, meaning they'd revert to normal Draenei and Blood Elves before becoming DKs.

Ironically though this could be a chance to give the Alliance the equivalent of Blood Elf DKs.
    we do mix powers all the time though, death is not the opposite of light and void, so in this case there is no problem,

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    No one said that Vulpera is going to be Death Knights. Stop trying to fuck up this game.
    you have to admit vulpera dks would be the icing on the cake!