Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since when were Voss' loyalties "always" with the Forsaken? She was refreshing for not being yet another "DA DERK LERDY!" clone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Which begs the question what the Worgen allied race for the Alliance will be. Not many share the Worgen rig... Saberon?
    Pretty sure Worgen won't get an allied race. Goblins won't get one either.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonrage View Post
    Pretty sure Worgen won't get an allied race. Goblins won't get one either.
    Vulpera are made from the Goblin rig.

Vulpera are made from the Goblin rig.
    Yeah but they aren't a subrace of Goblins. So far all allied races were tied to an already existing race. Vulpera aren't tied or related to any race so far, so I don't consider them a subrace of Goblins.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by raz98 View Post
    Well .. for those of you clamoring that there was no precedent for this to occur:
    Remember that book where the Forsaken try to defect to Calia because she was Calia Menethil heir to the Kingdom of Lorderon?
    Raz remembers
    Remember when Sylvanas in a fit of jealousy killed all the Forsaken present and Calia because they were going to leave her to follow the Heir to the Kingdom of Lorderon instead of a random elf that basically uses them as rotting meat shields?
    Raz remembers

Lets not pretend that this is out of left field. This has been a speculation since Legion
    This has been speculated since that book where all this happened
    We ... didnt all know what Sylvanas was going to do, but the new undead model humans cropping up and Calia returning to the game with a shiny new model made this fairly obvious.

I think we can speculate a soft faction merge at the least, hard merge at the most. This sets up the Forsaken for a redemption story where they finally realize that they've turned into the monsters they feared under Sylvanas and can move towards changing that with Calia.
    and for those of you that were loyalists: think underground cabals awaiting the return of the Banshee queen.
    People also seem to forget that the Forsaken still hold Terenas in high regard. Would make sense that this extends to his daughter. It's not much of a stretch to believe that the Forsaken had a change of heart after their Banshee queen basically said "fuck y'all" and yeeted herself into the sky.

Yeah but they aren't a subrace of Goblins. So far all allied races were tied to an already existing race. Vulpera aren't tied or related to any race so far, so I don't consider them a subrace of Goblins.
    Not a sub-race, but definitely Goblin-inspired from a technical stand point. Vulpera are the first fully original race lore-wise, you're right, which means Blizzard owes the Alliance one for 9.0 or pre-patch. Saberon would meet that quota. Completely original race that shares the Worgen rig. That or High Arakkoa.

Are people nuts? This is very nice. It means the new undead allied race will be horde. I was terrified by the idea that they would end up in alliance team.
    Those dead elves are the new allied race I think.
    This is cool. Why are people excited about stupid things like vulperas and panda but they get mad when they get cool things like new undead race.

Not a sub-race, but definitely Goblin-inspired from a technical stand point. Vulpera are the first fully original race lore-wise, you're right, which means Blizzard owes the Alliance one for 9.0 or pre-patch. Saberon would meet that quota. Completely original race that shares the Worgen rig. That or High Arakkoa.
    Eh, I'd rather not get Saberon as an allied race. The alliance already got screwed over with junk gnomes, we don't need another allied race nobody asked for.

Eh, I'd rather not get Saberon as an allied race. The alliance already got screwed over with junk gnomes, we don't need another allied race nobody asked for.
    Arakkoa? They were requested for years before Saberon even existed. And while the Ascended Arakkoa would be the ideal iteration to be playable than the original hunched type, they're probably one of the top 5 most requested from BC alongside Ogres, Ethereals, Naga, and others we already got like Goblins and Worgen.

Arakkoa? They were requested for years before Saberon even existed. And while the Ascended Arakkoa would be the ideal iteration to be playable than the original hunched type, they're probably one of the top 5 most requested from BC alongside Ogres, Ethereals, Naga, and others we already got like Goblins and Worgen.
    I literally said Saberon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    Since when were Voss' loyalties "always" with the Forsaken? She was refreshing for not being yet another "DA DERK LERDY!" clone.
    Loyal to the Forsaken but not the Dark Lady?

I literally said Saberon.
    Oh my bad, misread. lol Half-asleep at my desk due to all the rain.

3+ Year Old Account
    Where your bleeding heart liberalism meets reality
    Quote Originally Posted by Pper View Post
    How are they justifying a war between the alliance and the forsaken after this?
    Are Calia and Derek mad at the alliance for some unexplained reason?
    This scream no more faction split and introduction of cross faction gameplay.
    Its basically all but confirmed now.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deferionus View Post
    Calia was killed trying to treat the Forsaken as a normal person and having them reunite with human family who were still alive. She was risen from the dead herself.
    Calia is about as close to being undead the same way the forsaken are as someone who has never died.

Calia was killed because she was a dumbass wandering out into the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Loyal to the Forsaken but not the Dark Lady?
    When introduced, she was horrified of undead and hated what she had become. She wanted nothing to do with the Forsaken, let alone their personality cult.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by Feanoro View Post
    When introduced, she was horrified of undead and hated what she had become. She wanted nothing to do with the Forsaken, let alone their personality cult.
    Yup, and then she proceeded to go on a personal revenge spree without working with or for the Forsaken.
    She then just show's up in BfA as a Forsaken agent randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    One of my main characters is forsaken, I don't want to be out-cast or semi evil
    Then play literally every other race! We have all flavors of goody two shoes now, why would they insist on ruining the Forsaken is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Yup, and then she proceeded to go on a personal revenge spree without working with or for the Forsaken.
    She then just show's up in BfA as a Forsaken agent randomly.
    Given she has nothing but effusive praise for Calia after she brings up Voss's dad I doubt the writers remember a single thing about Voss except being marginally against Sylvanas. And even that's out of the place since the Forsaken help her and then let her be.

@Bennett

You're fooling all of zero people. I have a draenei lying around but if I went around talking about how the issue with the draenei is that they're just too tied with the Light and the Legion and the focus should instead be on them being a planet-spanning arcane empire I'd be laughed out of the park because that's not their point.
    Last edited by Super Dickmann; 2019-10-11 at 04:51 PM.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    Forsaken get a leader that actually cares about them, people still mad

Amazing
    Yep, just goes to show which people actually cared about the race and which people only cared about their waifu.

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    Yep, just goes to show which people actually cared about the race and which people only cared about their waifu.
    What gives you the impression fans of the race where ever unhappy with their situation to begin with? Alliance needs to stay out of our affairs full time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grazrug View Post
    What gives you the impression fans of the race where ever unhappy with their situation to begin with? Alliance needs to stay out of our affairs full time.
    But...but...i want a leader that gives away cookies and headpats like that boiking one. Everything should be same!