Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    If I remember correctly one of the devs said the cannon would get used this xpac. Maybe against Nzoth?

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I've been mentioning this for a long time now, both sides got WMDs and one one used them....I understand why the horde did fire off that cannon but there was no excuse for the vindicator just out there sitting on it's ass or where the hell was Occuleth at? Wouldn't he be important at a time like this for the Horde? Or the gnomes with their possible nuke schematics?

- - - Updated - - -

^ I didn't see it that way but now that you mention it,.....it being fired is a success for goblins....minus the fallout afterwards lol.
    Occuleth was too busy manning the portals at Zandalar

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough gnome fuel. Need to grind more gnomes for power, takes time.

Quote Originally Posted by wanax View Post
    If I remember correctly one of the devs said the cannon would get used this xpac. Maybe against Nzoth?
    I posted that last page, actually. It was during the lore Q&A from Blizzcon 2018, entirely related to Gallywix's plot.

Q: When are you develop Gallywix's back story and how has being part of the larger Horde affected him as a leader?
    A: When they let me make the pleasure palace into an actual pleasure palace, Azshara will be covered in his sky scrapers. But really, we're going to look into it. The canon? We're gonna fire that canon.
    Chances are, that plot is now dead with the developments in 8.3.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who needs super weapons when we have Jaina or Thalyssra or Sylvanas ...

Tell me your thoughts![/QUOTE]

https://i.imgur.com/1Sb5K3n.mp4

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Occuleth was too busy manning the portals at Zandalar
    I know that but man that guy has potential...he's been reduced to being a glorified piece of transportation.

Quote Originally Posted by angrys13 View Post
    My assumption is that most of these outlets are instant "game over" scenarios or create scenarios that do the same thing. There's really no need to implement them story-wise if they are planning on writing/continuing/expanding more.
    But they already implemented them story wise, so...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vindicaar will be used in the future 100%. It will be a part of inevitable Void Lords expansion as a means to get to K'aresh or some such.

Why does every mention of the Vindicaar always seem to avoid the fact that it runs on Argunite, a resource from a planet on the other side of the cosmos. The Vindicaar has a limited amount of fuel left and we dont know how much is left. Sure it could probably be adjusted to run on Azerite, but something tells me that would be pretty dangerous and/or time consuming which would explain why it hasnt been used yet.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AmbushIntheDark View Post
    Why does every mention of the Vindicaar always seem to avoid the fact that it runs on Argunite, a resource from a planet on the other side of the cosmos. The Vindicaar has a limited amount of fuel left and we dont know how much is left. Sure it could probably be adjusted to run on Azerite, but something tells me that would be pretty dangerous and/or time consuming which would explain why it hasnt been used yet.
    You could be working for blizz bringing this rp up, you made this up right?

No realy, like some one else said, they should have the Vindicaar attack Azshara and both shoot at the same time so destroying one and other.

Done, no more op devices left to be op in the story.. well we still have jains magic ship that needs to go asap as well tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Vindicaar will be used in the future 100%. It will be a part of inevitable Void Lords expansion as a means to get to K'aresh or some such.
    I hope not, I hope we get there differntly or get some cool ethearal style transportation. The golden dreanei ship feels to halo like I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    You could be working for blizz bringing this rp up, you made this up right?

No realy, like some one else said, they should have the Vindicaar attack Azshara and both shoot at the same time so destroying one and other.

Done, no more op devices left to be op in the story.. well we still have jains magic ship that needs to go asap as well tho.
    Then i'd complain about them using the Vindicaar in a nonsensical way. That cannon should not be able to hit a moving target unless the pilot is a complete moron. Or any target, for that matter, given that it isn't actually aimed at anything.(SW is only visible through a portal. If you could just shoot through portals, wars would look vastly different)

Jainas ship lifting magic isn't anywhere near as OP as the Vindicaar or the cannon(if it actually works) though. Especially since both sides have their gunships anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by AmbushIntheDark View Post
    Because it never actually says so anywhere, nor do we know what, if any, supply of it the Draenei have.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Then i'd complain about them using the Vindicaar in a nonsensical way. That cannon should not be able to hit a moving target unless the pilot is a complete moron. Or any target, for that matter, given that it isn't actually aimed at anything.(SW is only visible through a portal. If you could just shoot through portals, wars would look vastly different)

Jainas ship lifting magic isn't anywhere near as OP as the Vindicaar or the cannon(if it actually works) though. Especially since both sides have their gunships anyway.

Because it never actually says so anywhere, nor do we know what, if any, supply of it the Draenei have.
    Well, you don't know that lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doubt Gallywix will even get a chance to touch that cannon after what he did.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alanar View Post
    I hope not, I hope we get there differntly or get some cool ethearal style transportation. The golden dreanei ship feels to halo like I hate it.
    Dunno, I liked Vindicaar. But hey, for all we know it might get shot down first 5 minutes of the said expansion/patch just like that Army of The Light flying blob was.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    Dunno, I liked Vindicaar. But hey, for all we know it might get shot down first 5 minutes of the said expansion/patch just like that Army of The Light flying blob was.
    If we see it again it will likely get destroyed.. therenis no way it will just fly around and be op killing everything. Or we use it and crash on some planet and its not repairable.
    All obvious imo with blizz storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I know that but man that guy has potential...he's been reduced to being a glorified piece of transportation.
    Probably a good decision to kind of sideline the Nightborne in general. Alliance players were already annoyed enough at them joining a war of aggression against them for contrived reasons (yeah, yeah, Tyrande was a bit mean to them and they wrote Allyria to be a complete idiot in front of them, but none of that really jives with them joining a "kill all alliance!" war instead of staying neutral). But them also becoming as prominent as their lore powerlevels would indicate would have been even worse. Probably the same for the army of light, tbh.

One should have been used against the other and then broken. Both are removed from the story

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Probably a good decision to kind of sideline the Nightborne in general. Alliance players were already annoyed enough at them joining a war of aggression against them for contrived reasons (yeah, yeah, Tyrande was a bit mean to them and they wrote Allyria to be a complete idiot in front of them, but none of that really jives with them joining a "kill all alliance!" war instead of staying neutral). But them also becoming as prominent as their lore powerlevels would indicate would have been even worse. Probably the same for the army of light, tbh.
    I see, that does sense.

lorewise the Alliance has the more powerful mages
    This is false, Horde bring more magic power with Blood elve and Nightborne. All human mage are not on Jaina excptional level

Alliance heroes > Horde heroes
    Horde troops > Alliance troops