So... What Do You Guys Think?

I think 9.0 is going to be amazing with all the amazing New Allied Classes And Can't wait for blizzcon!

ps. loving classic.

This isn't subtle at all.

I think that it's gonna be a nice day tomorrow. Maybe rain later this week.

I think people need to look elsewhere for their morality other than publicly traded multibillion dollar companies. I know Americans can’t shit unless a celebrity or a brand logo tells them it’s ok, though.

Also, this team is not capable of making an enjoyable game for me anymore. Certainly not built on top of this dead husk of a product.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So what do you guys think this thread will be locked for. The thinly veiled game VS game or the even thinnerly veiled political talk?
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    I think people need to look elsewhere for their morality other than publicly traded multibillion dollar companies. I know Americans can’t shit unless a celebrity or a brand logo tells them it’s ok, though.

Also, this team is not capable of making an enjoyable game for me anymore. Certainly not built on top of this dead husk of a product.
    Sad but true.

You know what I had a bad first impression of the expansion but Saurfang really showed how you can make a difference by putting yourself out there and standing up for what you know is right. Blizzard can really make a strong impression on people with their storytelling and we don't give them enough credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

I cant freaking wait for 9.0. I hope it's Lich King based and it brings the San'layn into the horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Merin View Post
    I know Americans can’t shit unless a celebrity or a brand logo tells them it’s ok, though...
    Not all of us.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

What makes you think 9.0 will have more allied races? That is a big assumption.

I cant wait to see Blizzcon, but for other reasons. The new xpac is a curiosity. I hope they don't just do more of the same.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swnem View Post
    What makes you think 9.0 will have more allied races? That is a big assumption.

I cant wait to see Blizzcon, but for other reasons. The new xpac is a curiosity. I hope they don't just do more of the same.
    I do feel like an argument can be made for one more set of ARs and one more Class. Just to fill the space on character creation. There's room for a class "below" Demon Hunters (though in reality it'll probably just bump DH to the bottom and go above it), and room for one more race below Mechagnomes and Vulpera.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    I cant freaking wait for 9.0. I hope it's Lich King based and it brings the San'layn into the horde.
    Why would they join the Horde right now? The last batch was a failure and didn't even work out with the low standards of Sylvanas. Why would they join now that the Horde is back on the noble savage track? There is zero indication for something like that .

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't make pointless threads. If you want to talk about 9.0 and Blizzcon there are other threads for that.

Closed.

@Slowpoke is a Gamer All of that and more.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2019-10-12 at 06:27 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."