Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Have a baby and will soon go to philippines. Yes Im happy. And classic is nice, hope D2 remaster comes then i will be truely happy

Quote Originally Posted by owbu View Post
    No Alpacas. Litteraly unplayable.
    Alpaca mount models are datamined. In several different colors! If they're not the vulpera race mount, then that implies we might get them FOR BOTH FACTIONS!

Even the thought of that fills me with joy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormbreed View Post
    GREAT! Right? Don't let negative vibes ruin it for you man, enjoy this moment. Change is coming.
    I am fine with change. But you are going to be unhappy when Titanforging is still in the game, but just works differently. And people will still complain about it.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    I am fine with change. But you are going to be unhappy when Titanforging is still in the game, but just works differently. And people will still complain about it.
    I won't be, I love WoW, I think people mainly complain to complain, obviously Classic proves people just embrace a grind to "think" they are doing something different, guess what, MMO's are grinds.... Weird right??? And if Blizzard hides the best possible gear behind the hardest possible content people will just play Classic where things are easy.

5+ Year Old Account
    At first glance:

Good
    • AH revamp. Praise the Loa, it was about time.
    • New ARs. Although I have the feeling that Alliance got the short end of the stick, again.
    • Reusing old zones instead of cramping everyone into a fish bowl or a literal dump. More "invaded " zones would have been better, though.
    • Raid looks dope, especially for a disgusting Lovecraft sucker such as myself.

Bad
    • More mandatory grinds: AP, essences, mini-talent tree, legendary cloak. And here I was thinking that the reason they got rid of dem pretty Artifacts to replace it with the blandness heart of Azeroth, was because the former were too alt-unfriendly
    • Invasions 3.0 - they sucked ass in Legion, sucked ass in 8.1 and will probably suck ass in 8.3 as well, unless there are major differences in how they are implemented.
    • RNGforging is here to stay. Still, more details about the "voidforging" system would be welcome.
    • Another warfront. Seriously, they seem to be one of the least welcome features ever, why insist with it? Btw, wasn't the damn faction war over, by now? The HC Darkshore warfront appears to have been scrapped. A smart decision, if you ask me.

Undecided
    • Horrific visions. So far, they have very little of Mage Tower and too much of the Withered Training scenario, which I was never particularly fond of.
    • No new dungeon. Dungeons this xpac have been quite lacklustre compared with Legion's, with few exceptions. Maybe a new dungeon would have been refreshing... But again, SotV in Legion was almost universally hated, at least in my experience.

All in all, a quite run-of-the-mill patch, with a couple of potentially interesting features.
    Last edited by Soon-TM; 2019-10-12 at 01:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

So I’m not seeing where this mage tower is, does this mean unobtainable awards after this expansion? Just trying to figure out if I need to log in. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    Another warfront. Seriously, they seem to be one of the least welcome features ever, why insist with it? Btw, wasn't the damn faction war over, by now?
    I watched the whole preview video, what warfront?

I agree that we'll have to see how visions play out. What they promise is exactly what I want, mage towery solo challenge stuff that hopefully rewards something I can permanently keep as a trophy akin to it and justifies gear progression. Chromie/withered training weren't bad at all, I quite liked them, but they wouldn't be enough to carry a patch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just saying, feels great boys and girls, good vibes, this looks like great content with the end of titan forge!

Great time to enjoy WoW everyone!
    Are we talking in general, or specifically referring to 8.3? Because there's some nice stuff coming, sure, but class balance is still a wet shart and half the classes I play on a regular basis feel jankier than an early-access Steam game.*

*Post may contain hyperbole for the sake of emphasizing disappointment with current class design.

edit: But if we mean in general, yeah, I'm generally a pretty happy person. I'm living a good life, all told.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I watched the whole preview video, what warfront?

I agree that we'll have to see how visions play out. What they promise is exactly what I want, mage towery solo challenge stuff that hopefully rewards something I can permanently keep as a trophy akin to it and justifies gear progression. Chromie/withered training weren't bad at all, I quite liked them, but they wouldn't be enough to carry a patch.
    I'm... interested? in the concept of Roguelike gameplay in WoW (push, die, learn, push further, die, learn, repeat) but I'm also concerned it's going to be poisoned by 'gogogogogogogogogo' types due to it having a multiplayer option.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Just saying, feels great boys and girls, good vibes, this looks like great content with the end of titan forge!

Great time to enjoy WoW everyone!
    end of titanforge is the beginning of something worse

yeah wooow im so happy

Ill be happy when next exp be annunced

I think its going to be a short patch just like 8.2/8.2.5

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    Is that supposed to be sarcasm? Because while I'm far from proclaiming the next raid as the best thing ever, a 12 boss raid is by definition not a short patch. Even the 2 boss raid had more meat on it's bone than 8.2.5., not to mention that this patch will stay with us for the rest of the expansion which is likely way over half a year..

Except for that whole boycott blizzard thing, because of the China/Hong Kong/Overwatch controversy thats happening. Its actually a fucking terrible time to enjoy WoW, because they endorse China's oppressive regime, over Hong Kong.

There are words that I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied; chains us all irrevocably." "The moment any man's freedoms are trodden on, we are all damaged"

China is doing this right now, and Blizzard shuts down personal opinion of this. Even fired commentators that were at an Overwatch competition, simply because they were there, and said nothing, because the commentators wanted to exclude themselves from political vitriol. so no, it is a terrible time to enjoy WoW. I cancelled my sub of classic and wont go back. letting them know my opinion of their support of China, by refusing to open my wallet to them.

Blizzard went full EA. never go full EA.

8.3 looking great so far.
    Also, for everyone saying that blizzard is not replacing titanforging, please watch the video again and go to 12:30, thank you.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never had a problem with titanforging because I never expected a drop to be titanforged and then get upset when it wasn't.
    Check out my game, Craftsmith, on the Google Play Store!

I don't like the AH changes. I couldn't care less about new races. Everything else looks great and I'm hyped for it. I'm not going on the PTR and ruining the experience though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hynx View Post
    Except for that whole boycott blizzard thing, because of the China/Hong Kong/Overwatch controversy thats happening. Its actually a fucking terrible time to enjoy WoW, because they endorse China's oppressive regime, over Hong Kong.

There are words that I have known since I was a schoolboy. "With the first link the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied; chains us all irrevocably." "The moment any man's freedoms are trodden on, we are all damaged"

China is doing this right now, and Blizzard shuts down personal opinion of this. Even fired commentators that were at an Overwatch competition, simply because they were there, and said nothing, because the commentators wanted to exclude themselves from political vitriol. so no, it is a terrible time to enjoy WoW. I cancelled my sub of classic and wont go back. letting them know my opinion of their support of China, by refusing to open my wallet to them.

Blizzard went full EA. never go full EA.
    Blizzard does not endorse either side in the Hong Kong issue. They would do the same thing if a player used their broadcast channels to side with China. The guy broke the rules. Plain and simple. Boycotting Blizzard over it is just stupid.
    Desktop ------------------------------- Laptop- Asus ROG Zephyrus G14
    AMD Ryzen 5 5600X CPU ---------------AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS with Radeon 680M graphics
    AMD RX 6600XT GPU -------------------AMD Radeon RX 6800S discrete graphics
    16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM ----------------16 GB DDR5-4800 RAM
    1 TB WD Black SN770 NVMe SSD ------1 TB WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD

Eh, maybe I'll come back. I've also stopped Classic, I think have a lurking depression behind my back, not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade6 View Post
    You mean like 5-6 months?

I’m worried about the no new zone honestly
    Quote Originally Posted by Firedemon View Post
    No. On these forums any updates mean an expansion hint.
    Wrathin comes back? Dragon expansion clearly!
    LK part of a quest? Wotlk 2 clearly!
    Sylvanas working with a death master? Shadowlands clearly!

At the point we're headed for Wrath of the Shdowlands Dragon Isles Lich and tinkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep opinions on the Hong Kong debacle in the off-topic thread, please.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy about 8.3? Ehh, not really. Never cared about raids and the solo challenges don't sound appealing to me at all. M+ is still a slogfest and even if it wasn't, the gameplay and systems inherent to BfA make it unbearable regardless.

Excited for the expansion announcement at BlizzCon though.