Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    There was an estimated 30K protestors that showed up to Trump's Minnesota Nazi rally. Protestors were getting MAGA trash thrown at them from the cultists exiting the rally, that they then decided to burn. Seems like overall last night was a good night for Democracy and those who are sick of Trump's deranged speeches.

Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    They have, but when it happens it dont count. So it will never happen.
    No, they haven't.

- - - Updated - - -

Nazis and isis isnt fanatics?
    And nazis isnt more towards leftism then freedom?
    Nazis and ISIS are both right wing ideologies. You cannot deny this, well maybe you can, but history and reality doesn't deny this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bdatik View Post
    Is this a poor man's Shalcker?
    Just your standard Trump supporter that denies reality.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowdasher View Post
    My job takes me allover the state, and I can tell you it's looking to go that way. The metro won't but it's not a lockdown for the DFL. A lot of people are pissed off with Ilhan Omar and the mayor.
    I can easily believe that. Hope he does. And the polls can be misleading at times. I remember in early 2016 here in Ohio, Hillary was leading Trump by like 8 - 10% points. Then it gradually dropped down to her leading by 1 - 2% points just before the election. She lost Ohio by 8% points. lol!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arvei View Post
    There was an estimated 30K protestors that showed up to Trump's Minnesota Nazi rally. Protestors were getting MAGA trash thrown at them from the cultists exiting the rally, that they then decided to burn. Seems like overall last night was a good night for Democracy and those who are sick of Trump's deranged speeches.
    I saw the news coverage of the protestors and the news anchor man said there was about 1000 protestors. They panned the camera around and that is what it seemed to be also. Plus, there was no serous injuries that I have heard about. Mainly looked like some young kids throwing shit at the police and knocking MAGA hats off others.
    " If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher.." - Abraham Lincoln
    The Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to - prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms..” - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by crewskater View Post
    The left acting like terrible people. In other news, water is wet. It's sad how far the left has fallen in recent years. Only a shadow of what it once was.
    The right misrepresenting events, just another day

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I can easily believe that. Hope he does. And the polls can be misleading at times. I remember in early 2016 here in Ohio, Hillary was leading Trump by like 8 - 10% points. Then it gradually dropped down to her leading by 1 - 2% points just before the election. She lost Ohio by 8% points. lol!

- - - Updated - - -

I saw the news coverage of the protestors and the news anchor man said there was about 1000 protestors. They panned the camera around and that is what it seemed to be also. Plus, there was no serous injuries that I have heard about. Mainly looked like some young kids throwing shit at the police and knocking MAGA hats off others.
    Yeah, amazing what happens when Russian lies and Comey comes in and fucks you. There is no way Trump is going to rehabilitate his image to get ahead here. Not after 4 years of lies, scandals and crimes.

10+ Year Old Account
    A highly disgruntled constituent of Lindsey Graham.
    Oh hey look, all the Trumpist are still on the forum after all! I thought they were all gone since none of them seem to be interested in popping into the Syria thread and explain how it is ok that the President is claiming there are no US Troops in all of Syria, while US Troops are under fire from the Turks.

They seem to have their priorities straight, and are instead over here outraged about American citizens that are protesting the Dear Leader.

So our Woke Independent created a thread about some protest, instead of the hate, xenophobia and race baiting Trump did inside.

So people shouldn't protest this. Yes, peacefully.

So as a resident of Minnesota and watching Trump single out the Somali community was a Dog Blow Horn to the racist, xenophobes in Minnesota who hate this community. Why? Well, its very obvious, they are African and Muslim. Again, this is coming from someone who lives here and I know that the super majority of people at that rally have nothing but hate for this community. Simply, because they are not white, christian immigrants.

From the same home town paper: Trump's visit stokes fear, anxiety among Somalis in Minnesota.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

I was looking to see if the "Left" actually killed anyone.
    and I see nothing.

Ah yes, personal physical assaults and violence against a democratically elected president's supporters in peaceful assembly.

But yes, I'm sure it's Trump supporters that are bad. I mean, it's not like nobody died, right?

So long you don't die any violence goes, I guess. Nice standards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Right now the left is fact based

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    For everyone in the entire world except the lunatics that don't consider them enough racists and fundies, ISIS and Nazis are right wing. Of course, they are not right wing in the US, where Margaret Thatcher, Gengis Khan and Otto von Bismarck are communists.
    have you actually lived in the u.s. or are you just making stuff up again sarah?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Dude, your handlers class amonst libertatians people who fracked owned slaves.
    wtf do people who lived 200+ years ago have anything to do with this?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Malaky View Post
    democratically elected president's
    "Democratically"

I cant wait for the election. Shits going to burn no matter which way it goes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    That was probably at the end of the rally, I think most of the protesters left by 9:00 or so. There were a ton of people around from 6-7:30, though I don't know if it was 30k.

I would also like to note that from what I saw, the first bit of violence was a trump supporter throwing a punch at a protester.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    "Protest within the lines please, so you don't cause any inconvenience to those you're protesting against!"
    Someone here doesn't know the difference between protesting and disrupting.

Protip: protesting doesn't mean stopping the other from speaking.
    Yes, I think a company should be legally allowed to refuse to serve black people.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you look at manifests nazis is more left then right
    Sure, we could look at manifests or look at what they actually did.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Okay, so why did Trump supporters start using violence against those who were only protesting?
    I'm gonna need proof of that, before I can answer. I suspect those "only protesting" were actually knocking off hats and physically assaulting people.

I'm gonna need proof of that, before I can answer. I suspect those "only protesting" were actually knocking off hats and physically assaulting people.
    It's funny how you 'need proof' for that, but not for any of the other stuff being alleged here. Take the knocking off of hats that you are 'suspecting'. Why don't you 'need proof' of that? Even if it were in the article itself - I did a cursory search and did not find it - an article by itself is seldom proof of anything. Why do you speak of that with confidence, but can't of the other?
    Well, usually the answer comes down to "because it jives with my preconceived notions, so I do not need proof for that, only for things that go against them".

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the proof?
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    The right misrepresenting events, just another day
    Works both ways. Same coin, different side. #VoteLibertarian

If there's anything that's become obvious in the time since BLM kicked off, it's that "peaceful protests" are only "peaceful" to the extent that no one they disagree with gets close enough for them to wind up assaulting. There's always an implicit threat with these crowds.