Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    China writing a statement to be signed by the President of Blizzard Entertainment. Yeah that totally doesn't look like a problem in the context of this issue.

Also the fact it was dated the 12th while published on the 11th in the US (12th in China...)
    The timezone in Blizzard site is GMT. Do you honestly think that they wanted to publish it PRIME CHINA TIME, at saturday 5 am?

Nobody believes you Blizzard.

Ah, I see outrage culture is alive and well in the gamer community.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    They say they have or will. No one knows if they are really doing that or if they will reinstall stuff after a couple of weeks. That sort of thing is always overblown both in importance and actual effect.
    it's a way to let blizzard know they don't agree , but they still buy that china made smatphone ... so it doen's hurt the one it should hurt

Friendly reminder that you can no longer buy new Mei merchandise...

China has no effect, right?

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/overwatch-mei-statue
    (link redirects you to the store instead, as she is removed from the store)
    Don't believe me? Try to find the statue yourself, it's no longer possible.
    Last edited by KronoFett; 2019-10-12 at 09:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RoutinelyWorgen View Post
    Posted at 5 PM on a Friday so it goes under the radar, dismisses the implications of their actions and doesn't even apologize.

Disgusting.
    LOL that profile picture brings back memories, scariest pingu episode ever

Ontopic: Was expecting something like this, pretty lame corporate bs response. I hope the community has a proper response at blizzcon.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post

If Blizzard was a real company, they'd be using their success and reputation to fight for human rights, not to ignore them because its more financially beneficial.

Companies have a moral responsibility to use their success to fight to improve the world, not just to fight for the biggest profit margins.

You can't "Bring the world together through epic entertainment" until the world is actually on the same page when it comes to human rights, and you can't choose to just ignore the violations while claiming that.
    these 3 statements must have been made by a child who lives in a bubble and mommy wipes its butt in the bathroom. geshhh

"if Bliz was a real company" they are, the Real World is not like mom's basement.
    "Companies have a moral responsibility" again... it would help to venture out into the real world, .. they have a resp. to make $ for there investors. period.
    "bring the world together"... wtf its a gaming company they offer entertainment.. not world peace. geshhhh.

sorry, these 3 comments just where way way off..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    Justify the casters getting fired? "keeping on topic" can't always be controlled. The other person can yell whatever they want and there is nothing you can do about it.
    Casters did a shit job out there and should not be casters anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by KronoFett View Post
    Friendly reminder that you can no longer buy new Mei merchandise...

China has no effect, right?

https://gear.blizzard.com/us/overwatch-mei-statue
    (link redirects you to the store instead, as she is removed from the store)
    Don't believe me? Try to find the statue yourself, it's no longer possible.
    Is it by any chance possible, that it's out of stock? I haven't used the store so I don't know how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by stresskiller View Post
    it's a way to let blizzard know they don't agree , but they still buy that china made smatphone ... so it doen's hurt the one it should hurt
    Blizzard doesn't care. Quit or don't, but if you quit, just quit for good and walk away.

Quote Originally Posted by UndedoKoleda View Post
    Is it by any chance possible, that it's out of stock? I haven't used the store so I don't know how it works.
    Even if out of stock the item will still be up. It's also impossible for a pre-order item to be out of stock. They allow the statues to be back-ordered also.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Is this some advance level of irony? Are you implying that China owns Mei and all Chinese fictional characters? What are you implying here? They took down a preorder link because people were pre ordering the item so that they could leave comments in the product section (I am going to assume that they were then promptly canceling the pre order)
    China owns Winnie the Pooh also right?

Originally Posted by J. Allen Brack (Blue Tracker)
    Human rights is all well and good but but China is where moneys at, and we want more of that shit.
    Fixed that for them.
    Last edited by Aphrel; 2019-10-12 at 10:08 AM.
    None of us really changes over time. We only become more fully what we are.

Quote Originally Posted by Testodruid View Post
    Oh yeah you edited the post! Nice one you hypocrite.
    He edits his post CONSTANTLY, it's impossible to talk anything with him. He needs to use more "critical thinking" before he post.

>our relationships in China had no influence on our decision

LMAO

p.s.
    Stop editing your post you slippery rats.

High Overlord
    3+ Year Old Account
    I turn my head away from MMORPG's for one moment and Blizz is self destructing with a China is greater than our customers elsewhere implosion. I might turn my head away but at least I'm not burying my head in the sand, dear Blizz.

Free HK!

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Yeah I edited it to add things and rephrase what I said. The only hypocrite here is you trying to take something out of context and turn it around. Shoo fly don't bother me
    So now you admit you "rephase" before you said you only "add things". It's really pathetic to change your post every time someone points out your flaws in logic.

Well you either do business with China or you don't. I am sure that JAB and the employees at Blizzard aren't happy about this, but they can't just go and fuck off from China, because a good chunk of its playerbase, if not most of them, is from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralgarog View Post
    Can you provide context, please? I was too busy working as an adult to keep up with inconsequential news that I have no effect on, that also has no real world, tangible effect on me.
    That is quite a passive-aggressive way to call someone a child "mr. adult" lmao. I suggest you keep out of the matter if you don't have any idea how China operates and what it bans.

5+ Year Old Account
    I don’t think his address in the opening ceremony of Blizzcon is going to go down well.
    #TeamNecromancer #TeamDragonIsles