Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they are redoing the DK starting zones I bet that they are going through with a new leveling system.

With that they will probably will have new starting experiences for Nelves and undead. Though I hope they revamp all starting zones.

Quote Originally Posted by Piamonte View Post
    Actually is totally possible for normal undead to be paladins.
    no, it is not. it has been explained to death on why.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    How will they handle the fact that death knights start at a higher level though? That gives them a massive advantage in the grind for the heritage armor.
    Just show a message box that says it's disabled when making the character and be done with it. Or Blizzard stop being idiots about the whole heritage armor crap and just handle it the same way they handle them for the old races, just exalted with the respective faction.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    *undead paladin casts exorcism*

"Oh . . . "

*undead paladin explodes*
    Why would they? In-game forsaken are classified as humanoid. Exorcism shouldn't affect them.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDC View Post
    Why would they? In-game forsaken are classified as humanoid. Exorcism shouldn't affect them.
    Also Alonsus Faol, if he survives being a priest, very much a healing one, then so can everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by LorDC View Post
    I would really like to see how their mounts look. Paladin on a deathcharger? Shut up and take my money!
    iirc the legion paladin mount is a redeemed deathcharger so i dont see an issues with that :P (or was it the vanila lvl 60 quest mount)

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I would prefer troll paladins. Really any race should be paladins. Paladins are religious and would evangelize all races trying to convert them.
    Zandalari Trolls can be Paladins.

"Oh . . . "

- - - Updated - - -

Makes zero sense. Where were there Pandaren anywhere near Arthas's scourge?

Even the Draenei are a bit of a stretch.
    Sorry buddy, there has been pandaren death knights since Warlods of Draenor, I know I know, its hard, take a breath and lie down and accept your new reality.

would be nice... previously the best chance for them was Cata /post-WotLK but got holy cows instead. I'd roll one in a heartbeat...
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    i see two options:
    1. DKs not eligible for heritage armor
    2. DKs for allied races unlocked WITH the heritage armor

yes, both are stupid, but thats not gonna stop blizzard perhaps they can think of something worse
    It's possible they could also just start at 20 like the allied races if they do a level squish.

I've just had an idea. Allied race DK's imply Blizzard redoing their starting experience. So, what if it's the other way around? They are not redoing it because they want to add allied race DK's but rather adding them because they are redoing it anyway. Is world revamp coming?

Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    no, it is not. it has been explained to death on why.
    Enlight me

Quote Originally Posted by valky94 View Post
    iirc the legion paladin mount is a redeemed deathcharger so i dont see an issues with that :P (or was it the vanila lvl 60 quest mount)
    I've meant an actual deathcharger possibly with light-based tint.
    "We did a ritual and it looks like a regular horse now"-deathcharger is not fun at all.

Enlight me
    Paladins are infused with magic.
    Priests only channel magic.
    Undead priests that channel the light magic feel pain.
    The magic used to create the normal undead does not mix well with light. outside of pain they regain their lost senses and the light messes with how their souls are attached to their bodies.

Paladins are infused with magic.
    Priests only channel magic.
    Undead priests that channel the light magic feel pain.
    The magic used to create the normal undead does not mix well with light. outside of pain they regain their lost senses and the light messes with how their souls are attached to their bodies.
    Yes I know, but this isnt a problem, the pain they endure would be a testament to their will, the stronger the will of the user, the more powerful his use of the light is. It would be essentially like an order of martyrs, which goes along nicely with the overal forsaken theme.

Yes I know, but this isnt a problem, the pain they endure would be a testament to their will, the stronger the will of the user, the more powerful his use of the light is. It would be essentially like an order of martyrs, which goes along nicely with the overal forsaken theme.
    yeah. you dont understand anything. this was a waste of time. peace out

yeah. you dont understand anything. this was a waste of time. peace out
    Wow what a great argument, great to know that you leave the discussion like that because you dont know how to answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    How will they handle the fact that death knights start at a higher level though? That gives them a massive advantage in the grind for the heritage armor.
    Make them start at the same level I imagine. Really all depends how they handle this level squish

"Oh . . . "

- - - Updated - - -

Makes zero sense. Where were there Pandaren anywhere near Arthas's scourge?

Even the Draenei are a bit of a stretch.
    I don't think they are going to add the new races into existing DK starting zone, they will have a revamped start/story based on how the 9.0 story goes and will be raised by either ebon blade or bolvar most likely.

Wow what a great argument, great to know that you leave the discussion like that because you dont know how to answer.
    for the record that was before they came out and changed things. The undead that were raised we a mix of necromancy and shadow. We leaned in legion or the chronicles that Light and Void do not mix together. it results in death. Alleria and Turalyon could not touch each other for a long time. they can barely do it now. shadow is part of the void section

Under the new rules a normal undead paladin can not happen because they would die.