Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    ITT: OP apologists.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    Also let's eat dung because ten billion flies can't be wrong.
    Oh that's good. Very good.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Why is every reply in this thread so salty?

Quote Originally Posted by Moonsorrow View Post
    Yeay, looks like a real american capitalist dream world. Dominating economy by force and making big profit on less lucky players
    Yes we should have communist economy.
    Everyone do as much as they feel they can handle, and then everyone get everything they want no matter how much they work for it.

I play on other servers and only lvl my rested bonus, but I want my share of what everyone on this server have done. Communism works I promise.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Because it was started on a bad premise, many just read the OP, in this case a subjective statement or opinion with nothing to discuss really. It offers no questions nor does it exactly invite discussion, it just claims that things couldn't be better.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2019-10-11 at 03:39 PM.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.

Enough salt in this thread to dry up and ocean.
    Too many retail supporters against closed realms?

The classic farming experience and being able to dominate markets has been long missed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hans07 View Post
    What the fuck u have against this guy? He's typically stating the truth here.
    Its because MMO-champion is plagued by retail fanbois (the only left).
    Go to any other site and everyone hates on RETAIL wow instead of classic, this is like a cult for retail wow lol.

Even the moderators close classic threads but not retail threads hating on classic.
    Its pretty obvious how MMO-champion operates.

Look twitch and see how many watch retail wow compared to classic, you can't find a single twitch stream over like 1k playing retail lol.
    You do realise this is a WoW forum right, obviously it is "plagued" by retail players. Its the fuckin forum for it.

Quote Originally Posted by reauxmont View Post
    Cuz of OP is a troll who keeps spammin classic threads how every aspect is better than retail in the most preposterous way.
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2019-10-11 at 06:44 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Cidzor View Post
    Wait...anything on Skeram is a serious battle? Isn't that server's population like...10 to 1 in favor of the Horde? I'm sure some of it is exaggerated, but I've heard stories about Alliance players on Skeram being forced to dungeon grind because they can't get any quests done.
    Sounds like Horde there are doing their job.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You do realise this is a WoW forum right, obviously it is "plagued" by retail players. Its the fuckin forum for it.

Cuz of OP is a troll who keeps spammin classic threads how every aspect is better than retail in the most preposterous way.
    So don’t read them. Instead you want to shut him down. You don’t have to like what he says.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by toffmcsoft View Post
    Enough salt in this thread to dry up and ocean.
    Too many retail supporters against closed realms?

The classic farming experience and being able to dominate markets has been long missed.

I much prefer being able to move markets. Although I did it single handedly back in the day. I had a million gold back when there were only a few peple on a server with that kind of cash.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    I guessing that a) we don't care and b) you need to stop using the forum as your person blog and c) put away the pom poms and stop being a cheerleader.
    Who is ‘we’? You got a turd in your pocket?

Anyway, you were interested enough to post on this thread and make such a douchebag post. Now toddle off.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    It's basically 2:1 horde, but yea, it's one of the most unbalanced servers out there.
    Noggenfogger EU is currently 3:1 in favor of Horde at 50+, it was 2:1 for a fwe weeks but free transfer moves fucked that.
    During peak hours Blackrock Mountain is a death zone for alliance, STV stops your leveling and next week when DM comes I’m sure the same will happen.

For the record, I wanted to roll on a pve realm. As a healer it’s already painful to farm in the open world, with hostile competition it becomes almost impossible.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    So don’t read them. Instead you want to shut him down. You don’t have to like what he says.
    You're telling someone this when you're perfectly capable of scrolling past posts instead of commenting
    on that person's post and my post?

Who is ‘we’? You got a turd in your pocket?

Anyway, you were interested enough to post on this thread and make such a douchebag post. Now toddle off.
    You're not my pocket, so I'm gonna have to say no. Nice job doubling down on the white knight derp.
    I'm a crazy taco.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, the genuine experience of being raped and pillaged on PvP server, it's so desirable so that no wonder people keep reaching for that

- - - Updated - - -

Look twitch and see how many watch retail wow compared to classic, you can't find a single twitch stream over like 1k playing retail lol.
    This only indicates how many people are willing to watch someone else doing classic rather than suffer through it by themselves

Quote Originally Posted by tacoloco View Post
    You're telling someone this when you're perfectly capable of scrolling past posts instead of commenting
    on that person's post and my post?

You're not my pocket, so I'm gonna have to say no. Nice job doubling down on the white knight derp.

Again, you appear to suffer from the delusion you can tell us what to do here. You really can’t. And really, you’re the one who needs to quit doubling down. If you don’t like the discussion, don’t participate.

M”Kay? Buh-bye.

What the fuck u have against this guy? He's typically stating the truth here.
    Its because MMO-champion is plagued by retail fanbois (the only left).
    Go to any other site and everyone hates on RETAIL wow instead of classic, this is like a cult for retail wow lol.

Even the moderators close classic threads but not retail threads hating on classic.
    Its pretty obvious how MMO-champion operates.

Fun fact, the MASSIVE majority of actual players dont go to forums and bitch non stop. So you can never really use these forums as an attempt to measure anything like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    So glad to be able to play Classic instead of trash and backwards retail.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWay View Post
    It hasn't. You still farm raw materials. You still craft items and potions and sell them.
    Hahaha who does?

10+ Year Old Account
    and today I caught 4 Shiny Trapinch, and a near perfect already maxed (for my level) Trapinch. Evolved the Near-Perfect and the best Shiny up with all the candy I farmed today.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Retail downers becoming more bitter by the day.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ghays View Post
    Again, you appear to suffer from the delusion you can tell us what to do here. You really can’t. And really, you’re the one who needs to quit doubling down. If you don’t like the discussion, don’t participate.
    If you don't like someone's post, don't respond instead of getting up on your high horse about it. You're guilty of the same thing you're accusing me of. And you lack the self awareness to see it. Practice what you preach or be a hypocrite. Your choice.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gdcotton View Post
    Fun fact, the MASSIVE majority of actual players dont go to forums and bitch non stop. So you can never really use these forums as an attempt to measure anything like that.
    Correct.

No matter how many times people are reminded, they continue to make the mistake that MMO-C or Blizzard forums reflect what the majority of players think.
    I'm a crazy taco.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiwack View Post
    What are you doing here then? Not that I get how any of what you describe is fun in the first place. It sounds frustrating and exhausting to have to deal with. Maybe you could elaborate what's so fun about it besides the controlling aspect?
    the sense of accomplishment taking control over something, keeping it and having to work for something

15+ Year Old Account
    First of all how DARE you talk about classic being good in the classic forum

I saw this thread while I was sitting in queue for LFR and literally started shaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjay View Post
    "Can't express how much I missed this aspect of the game"

Then don't. Nobody wants to read your fucking blog in here.
    Probably a lot feel the same about your opinion on the piece. Honestly it is good to hear positive feelings about the game.