View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    PLEASE tell me this is fake
    Yep it is fake, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    PLEASE tell me this is fake
    It is fake. You can check it on Blizzcon website.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    People seem to be forgetting that Reforged is a remake not a remaster. Reforged will be changing and altering some of the lore to fit with the current timeline, fixing retcons and making it coincide with Blizzards current lore.

If you think this is going to be a beat for beat compared to Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos then you are in for a surprise. They'll be new voice lines, maybe some new in game scenes that help explain things better as well as model changes to fit more closer to WoW's style.

So maybe female druids would be put into this re-imagining, seeing as all druids were male back in the original. Female druids were originally said to be there for gameplay reasons originally but as WoW went on the stories that fleshed out introduced many female druids as apart of the lore. So that may change when it comes to Reforged.

So if you like your Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos with a Classic 'No changes' then prepare to be disappointed.
    I'm actually pretty excited for the new changes. Such as lore that fit the WoW one much better. New voice overs etc.

The only thing that makes me mad is female DH, which is bullshit.

So I really hope that I can get male DH skin for it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I'm actually pretty excited for the new changes. Such as lore that fit the WoW one much better. New voice overs etc.

Then don't use the skin.
    They aren't removing male Demon hunters.

Formerly known as Arafal

Imagine getting female pitlords lol.
    I want to see one.

- - - Updated - - -

People seem to be forgetting that Reforged is a remake not a remaster. Reforged will be changing and altering some of the lore to fit with the current timeline, fixing retcons and making it coincide with Blizzards current lore.

If you think this is going to be a beat for beat compared to Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos then you are in for a surprise. They'll be new voice lines, maybe some new in game scenes that help explain things better as well as model changes to fit more closer to WoW's style.

So maybe female druids would be put into this re-imagining, seeing as all druids were male back in the original. Female druids were originally said to be there for gameplay reasons originally but as WoW went on the stories that fleshed out introduced many female druids as apart of the lore. So that may change when it comes to Reforged.

So if you like your Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos with a Classic 'No changes' then prepare to be disappointed.
    In WoW there is a mention that night elves had sexual revolution after third war.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

10+ Year Old Account

Female demon hunters don;t bother me because I don't think it was written anywhere that Demons hunters were not female at the time, there was just only a male model.

Druids on the other hand I am concerned about. Because it was actually written that all the men were druids, and all the women were these tough amazonian warriors that stayed above. Except for the Keepers of course. But Druids were the only ones specially mentioned. Why I also assume they'll probably be options for female Far Seers and Archmages.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post

In WoW there is a mention that night elves had sexual revolution after third war.
    This is what they used to try and enforce female Druids into the lore when WoW came about. Had WoW not came about I wouldn't be surprised to not see those gender roles applied so freely...

But say it is true then would they forget that, Blizzard are known to constantly retcon things, The Chronicle books are two years old and they already retconned something in there. Blizzard's lore team just cannot keep with consistency when it comes to lore, I say that as someone who loves WoW lore, but thats my main gripe with them :P
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-13 at 11:07 AM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Then don't use the skin.
    They aren't removing male Demon hunters.
    I seriously hope so. Because the official icon for this hero is a female Demon Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    I want to see one.

Why I also assume they'll probably be options for female Far Seers and Archmages.
    I'm almost certain that you will be able to use Jaina skin in the games.

I think there will be two icons in which you can choose.

if not then you'll need to restart the game until you get what you want which would suck.

- - - Updated - - -

Female demon hunters don;t bother me because I don't think it was written anywhere that Demons hunters were not female at the time, there was just only a male model.
    the current lore had two Demon Hunters during WotA - Illidan, the original one and Illysanna, the first of the first generation.

lmao

calm down

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    when does it start???
    Well, according to their website, Pax Australia W3 panel was scheduled for Sunday, October 13th at 1:00 pm which was like 9 hours ago, so obviously there weren't any noteworthy news.
    Last edited by Sarethion; 2019-10-13 at 11:23 AM.

This is what they used to try and enforce female Druids into the lore when WoW came about. Had WoW not came about I wouldn't be surprised to not see those gender roles applied so freely...

But say it is true then would they forget that, Blizzard are known to constantly retcon things, The Chronicle books are two years old and they already retconned something in there. Blizzard's lore team just cannot keep with consistency when it comes to lore, I say that as someone who loves WoW lore, but thats my main gripe with them :P
    It is possible that they will accept the current lore. After all, they can give us female versions of other units.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the portraits and seeing whats needed to achieve them only gives me PTSD of a time when I used to play on battlenet.

Playing as Random
    • Mud Golem - Win 5 games in matchmaking as Random.
    • Troll Shadow Priest - Win 20 games in matchmaking as Random.
    • Ogre Mauler - win 75 games in matchmaking as Random.
    • Tinker - Win 200 games in matchmaking as Random.
    • Firelord - Win 500 games in matchmaking as Random.
    • Pandaren Brewmaster - Win 1000 games in matchmaking as Random.
    The way I play online RTS is never the way other people play RTS, I am such a noob, I wanna build up my base assemble and army and send it out.

How Warcraft 3 online actually goes, I build up base, enemies send in peasants > I am then killed by peasants. Then get told from the other player 'lololol uninstall nub'

Please don;t send me back *rocks back and forth*

7+ Year Old Account
    Looking at the portraits and seeing whats needed to achieve them only gives me PTSD of a time when I used to play on battlenet.

The way I play online RTS is never the way other people play RTS, I am such a noob, I wanna build up my base assemble and army and send it out.

How Warcraft 3 online actually goes, I build up base, enemies send in peasants > I am then killed by peasants. Then get told from the other player 'lololol uninstall nub'

Please don;t send me back *rocks back and forth*
    Ugh, looks like i won't be getting a lot of portraits.

I'm terrible at RTS games myself.
    If i have to play against someone there's a 90% that i will lose.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Ugh, looks like i won't be getting a lot of portraits.

I'm terrible at RTS games myself.
    If i have to play against someone there's a 90% that i will lose.
    Thankfully there are a lot of portraits obtained from doing the campaign this time around, both normal and hard modes. So that'll be my level

I love the new icons, but I hate two of them:

and

I think that's bullshit. Changing gender of the 2 probably most popular heroes(ok, not BM here but still). I hope they're just skins/options.
    I loved male Death Knight and Demon Hunter animations, quotes and MODELS. They were so popular that plenty of players were using them in their random games, such as Terrorblade in DOTA, Duke Wintermaul in... every TD Maul in the history of Warcraft, even in the first DB games they were present as Sayians etc.
    I hate that idea of them becoming females.
    (inb4 "are your masculinity threatened?! lel", no - it's about models/quotes/preferences, as I wrote above - I don't care if they're just skin/option)
    in the lore there are dk women and dh women

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    in the lore there are dk women and dh women
    But there are no male Wardens, I wonder what they will do with that. The model isnt quite finished yet.

Also I ll LoL real hard to see female Firelord!
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

I've been going through all the new icons, and while they're not all up to my admittedly high standards, I am impressed by the sheer volume, as well as the implication that every creep is going to have a unique model.

I think what hypes me the most about this game is seeing how they will handle all the visual changes made in WoW. For example, in the original Warcraft III the Sunwell was located in Silvermoon and there was no Quel'danas, or Sylvanas just died in a random base and not near Fairbreeze Village. It will be interesting to see how Blizzard handled the geography changes that were made in WoW.
    Expansion Storylines ranking:

Legion > Cataclysm > MoP > BfA up to 8.2.5 > Wrath > TBC > WoD > Dragonflight > BfA 8.3 > Shadowlands

man, I love Icecrown from WC3: Frozen Throne way more then the one in WoW.

btw, does Reforged cover only RoC or TFT as well???
    Last edited by DemonHunter18; 2019-10-13 at 12:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    man, I love Icecrown from WC3: Frozen Throne way more then the one in WoW.

btw, does Reforge cover only RoC or TFT as well???
    It includes both.

Formerly known as Arafal