View Poll Results: Do you hate the graphics of reforged?

Voters
507. This poll is closed
  • Love it!

199 39.25%
  • Hate it!

308 60.75%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Troll Headhunters

And yes, I would like this to tbe the troll heritage armor
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Not a big fan of Kael's new model, I prefer his cloak covering most of his body which is a trademark for blood mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Not a big fan of Kael's new model, I prefer his cloak covering most of his body which is a trademark for blood mages.
    Think that might be the hero unit model, not the Kael model. It is labeled as Blood Mage on WoWhead, Reforged seems to be giving all the campaign heroes more unique models.
    Last edited by Orby; 2019-10-13 at 03:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Think that might be the hero unit model, not the Kael model. It is labeled as Blood Mage on WoWhead, Reforged seems to be giving all the heroes more unique models.
    Detheroc hype.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Think that might be the hero unit model, not the Kael model. It is labeled as Blood Mage on WoWhead, Reforged seems to be giving all the heroes more unique models.
    Doesn't seem like it. It seems more like the heroes, who already had a unique skin (Thrall, Jaina, Arthas etc) gets to keep a unique model. Where as the other ones who shared the model with the regular hero (Kael, Illidan, Vashj etc) doesn't get a unique hero model.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

15+ Year Old Account
    So if you like your Warcraft 3: Reign of chaos with a Classic 'No changes' then prepare to be disappointed.
    There will probably be a way to play the original version of the campaign. Even if it's not a built in feature it can be done with mods. War3 is practically open source.

Quote Originally Posted by matrix123mko View Post
    Detheroc hype.
    I remember WC3 devs saying that they had to give every dreadlord another color because it would otherwise be hard to keep them apart. I wonder if they will give more unique dreadlord models this time. They did give Tichondrius his own model because he played a much bigger role in RoC.

I remember WC3 devs saying that they had to give every dreadlord another color because it would otherwise be hard to keep them apart. I wonder if they will give more unique dreadlord models this time. They did give Tichondrius his own model because he played a much bigger role in RoC.
    These icons look like 3D assets. I suppose they will get unique models.
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Doesn't seem like it. It seems more like the heroes, who already had a unique skin (Thrall, Jaina, Arthas etc) gets to keep a unique model. Where as the other ones who shared the model with the regular hero (Kael, Illidan, Vashj etc) doesn't get a unique hero model.
    If you look at the icons they have unique models for heroes who weren't even *in* the original, like Anasterian, so it's silly to think Illidan and Kael won't get unique models. This is still beta.

Think the problem with using the original cloak is that it would make him look absolutely massive.
    Take his HotS model for example, you could fit three elves in there: https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/allst...04df391b2b269c

That look works with a more cartoonish approach, reforged seems to aim for a more realistic one though.

Maiev has a somewhat similar issue, I wonder how the Warden model will look like.

Odd they would have a female death knight icon before the male one. Or maybe I've just missed it.

Troll Headhunters

And yes, I would like this to tbe the troll heritage armor
    Trolls need a throwing spear transmog for bows/guns

Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post
    Think the problem with using the original cloak is that it would make him look absolutely massive.
    Take his HotS model for example, you could fit three elves in there: https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/allst...04df391b2b269c

That look works with a more cartoonish approach, reforged seems to aim for a more realistic one though.

Maiev has a somewhat similar issue, I wonder how the Warden model will look like.
    This is iconic to Kael, I think he should look a bit massive.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Liftbrul View Post
    Odd they would have a female death knight icon before the male one. Or maybe I've just missed it.
    They didn't datamine all the icons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Think that might be the hero unit model, not the Kael model. It is labeled as Blood Mage on WoWhead, Reforged seems to be giving all the campaign heroes more unique models.
    I hope so, cause Kael'thas wasn't platinum blonde until well after the events in WC3:TFT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanya2 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rhlor View Post
    the beloved prince kael
    Why do he have white hair?

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh sweet, female DK and DH options eh? options are always nice, and those portraits look pretty damn baller. Hope their models live up to that.
    TEA IS DOWN!

Sylvanas is what you get when you cross Joffrey Baratheon with a mary sue. Change my mind. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Oh sweet, female DK and DH options eh? options are always nice, and those portraits look pretty damn baller. Hope their models live up to that.
    We've known female DH would be an option since last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snuffe View Post
    Why do he have white hair?
    As someone mentioned earlier, that model is labeled as "Blood Mage" rather than "Kael'thas". I'm expecting Kael'thas to either use the same model with his original hair color, or have a unique model.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=295633/...an-unit-models
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    We've known female DH would be an option since last year.
    Its either optional or random... Like the workers from Age of Empires, some would be female and some male... :P