Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Shippers are the cancer of every fandom.
    Cancer is a strong word....not strong enough though

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    He's literally chilling in the Stormwind throne room on the PTR
    So the latter then

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Why is so many people set on making Anduin gay?
    blonde haired angel of a boy .... gee i wonder why

Same reaction when Tyrande and Malfurion saw Illidan in Legion... owait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Cause he was weird in MoP.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

Last time they met, Wrathion decided that he's going to unleash a horde of time-travelling orcs upon Azeroth. I guess to combat the Legion, but with how bad that wen't, probably for shits and giggles. And during the countercampaign he only succeeded in indirectly causing the death of Taylor.

Seriously, him coming back as the helpful saviour makes as much sense as, I don't know, Illidan doing that after the shit he did in BC. Or Grommash posing as the good guy after WoD. Or Saurfang acting like he didn't lead, plan or enjoy the War of Thorns. Ok, starting to sense a pattern now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue with people shipping them as a joke but trying to force it is beyond ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Same reaction when Tyrande and Malfurion saw Illidan in Legion... owait!
    Her fucking reaction to his last words pissed me off so much.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yelmurc View Post
    They should make their story about rejection. Wrathion comes on to Anduin but he's not interested so Wrathion gets pissed and burns down Stormwind like his dad did.
    Now that's just treating gay men like women are portrayed as. Wrathion isn't Lorenna Bobbit, for crying out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I don't condone homosexual shipping because it makes a large part of the heterosexual crowd react violently toward LGBT people and if there's something I as a LGBT person have more than enough in my life is violence being directed at me just for existing.
    But the shippers, in this particular case, aren't coming out of nowhere. They're deliberately led to ship those two.

Christie Golden basically BUILT the ship in the book War Crimes. She developed Anduin and Wrathion's relationship to such a close extent that they literally plan to run away together to explore Azeroth and Wrathion tells Anduin that when he, Wrathion, is big enough, Anduin will get to ride him whenever he wants.

I mean, I'm no straight man, so I really don't know what goes in the dark depths of their hearts, but I'd never in my life tell a platonic friend something like that. It's just hella weird.

And then now in 8.3 there's at least 2 open queerbaits from Wrathion toward Anduin. Completely unnecessary and honestly offensive. I can't see any honest, decent heterosexual male talking about their heterosexual male friends like that. It's stuff that Jay wouldn't say about Silent Bob, and Silent Bob is his hetero lifemate, the most important person in his life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    So because he is nice and has blonde hair he is automatic gay? That some kinda of logic I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    He was a naive kid stumbling through the jungle...

Quote Originally Posted by Weatherwax View Post
    Now that's just treating gay men like women are portrayed as. Wrathion isn't Lorenna Bobbit, for crying out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't condone homosexual shipping because it makes a large part of the heterosexual crowd react violently toward LGBT people and if there's something I as a LGBT person have more than enough in my life is violence being directed at me just for existing.
    But the shippers, in this particular case, aren't coming out of nowhere. They're deliberately led to ship those two.

Christie Golden basically BUILT the ship in the book War Crimes. She developed Anduin and Wrathion's relationship to such a close extent that they literally plan to run away together to explore Azeroth and Wrathion tells Anduin that when he, Wrathion, is big enough, Anduin will get to ride him whenever he wants.

I mean, I'm no straight man, so I really don't know what goes in the dark depths of their hearts, but I'd never in my life tell a platonic friend something like that. It's just hella weird.

And then now in 8.3 there's at least 2 open queerbaits from Wrathion toward Anduin. Completely unnecessary and honestly offensive. I can't see any honest, decent heterosexual male talking about their heterosexual male friends like that. It's stuff that Jay wouldn't say about Silent Bob, and Silent Bob is his hetero lifemate, the most important person in his life.
    I didnt see any of that as "queer bait"... just a wink / nod is just for giggles and a "I see what you did there".

Quote Originally Posted by brt2pp View Post
    Today I learned that all blonde guys are gay.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    If they don't just start making out right on the spot, I will instantly be disappointed.
    Needs to be on G spot

Quote Originally Posted by Vasaru View Post
    Today I learned that all blonde guys are gay.
    til people can't read

5+ Year Old Account

I think he's attractive and I wanna see him be more like me(gay) because it would enhance the character for me. It's not rocket science.

Most other people call him gay bc of homophobic/toxic masculinity reasons tho.
    Honorary member of the Baine Fanclub, the only member really.

how many times must it be said. Anduin is into dwarf and Draenei women.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitly attraction.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by General Zanjin View Post
    how many times must it be said. Anduin is into dwarf and Draenei women.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bisexuality

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Sharby View Post
    I think he's attractive and I wanna see him be more like me(gay) because it would enhance the character for me. It's not rocket science.

Most other people call him gay bc of homophobic/toxic masculinity reasons tho.
    The people that want him to be gay are tumblr degenerates. It's not a toxic masculinity thing. Let's not use buzzwords.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    He'll be happy he is alive and happy he has something to offer in the fight against N'zoth. They are friends.

- - - Updated - - -

Bisexuals exist. I am not saying Anduin is one, but you know, he could be? Heck considering how he is all about love, he should be pansexual
    Seeing as he is golden's pet character and she said he isnt gay(or bi) i will side with her on that.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    It's not a toxic masculinity thing. Let's not use buzzwords.
    Yes it is. On these very forums for example people insult him by calling him *insert dumb slur here* because he's not some bottle of rage like 99% of male characters in the game.
    change can't wait.