Page 51 of 66 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And I still enjoy the products, not going to give up something I enjoy for lost cause

And just to be clear, not saying Hong Kong is a lost cause, but the whole boycott blizzard thing is
    You do you, Not going to yuk your yum.

I don't have anything against people enjoying their products. I just personally am not going to give them money.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ok and Kotick making money still gets people fired....

The company will fire whoever they feel isn't worth it at any time. Activision-Blizzard makes money hand over fist and yet like I said 800 people lost their job.

I choose to not deal with the optional devil, I don't need Activision-Blizzard products in my life. Some products I do need in my life and I have to deal with that devil. That is the world we live in, You can lower the China footprint that you have.

If by some chance Activision-Blizzard releases a product I want, Ill buy it used and they won't see a dime from me. I find that very unlikely since they seem focused on is Call of Duty and Online games.

Same thing I have been doing to WB and Ubisoft.

That's your choice. For me, some of Blizzard products are the only thing that most of my friends like to play together as a group, so I'll continue to play with them.

(Until I can finally get them all to play D&D. :P)

You do you, Not going to yuk your yum.

I don't have anything against people enjoying their products. I just personally am not going to give them money.
    Which is fine in the end, I mean, you probably weren't going to buy too many anyway, don't recall you being much of a blizzard supporter even before lol

Which is fine in the end, I mean, you probably weren't going to buy too many anyway, don't recall you being much of a blizzard supporter even before lol
    Been playing WoW since early TBC and I own all other blizzard games as well, some on many platforms....

Ya I have been a blizzard customer for quite sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GenericDragon View Post
    That's your choice. For me, some of Blizzard products are the only thing that most of my friends like to play together as a group, so I'll continue to play with them.

(Until I can finally get them all to play D&D. :P)
    Nothing wrong with that, Not going to yuk your yum man.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2019-10-14 at 06:27 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Been playing WoW since early TBC and I own all other blizzard games as well, some on many platforms....

Ya I have been a blizzard customer for quite sometime.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing wrong with that, Not going to yuk your yum man.
    Bad memory I guess. Oh well, like I said, to each their own. As long as people don't step on my enjoyment I'm fine if they want to their thing.

Bad memory I guess. Oh well, like I said, to each their own. As long as people don't step on my enjoyment I'm fine if they want to their thing.
    Offtopic but I actually just got a hold of Warcraft II for the PS1 in mint shape, I look forward to playing it lol.

The early Warcraft RTS's is the only Blizzard games I haven't played.

Offtopic but I actually just got a hold of Warcraft II for the PS1 in mint shape, I look forward to playing it lol.

The early Warcraft RTS's is the only Blizzard games I haven't played.
    Oh man, warcraft ii is one of my favorites, was hoping it would get the first remaster

The first one though, that's skippable

Not that I've seen, but I've seen people say he was "forced"
    It's probably not unreasonable to think that they would lessen his punishment if he agreed to make a de-escalating statement, but I'm not sure if I want to use the word "forced".

Well we in the west just gotta swallow most shite big corps do these days, cause we depend on China producing stuff for us. We want it quickly, we want it cheap. There is no better place for that then in Asia, were working conditions & human rights aint really a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    It's probably not unreasonable to think that they would lessen his punishment if he made a de-escalating statement, but I'm not sure if I want to use the word "forced".
    His statements don't sound coerced, but who knows

this statement is poor...

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    The answer is money.
    Then it shouldn't be so fucking hard to show the money, now should it? But you can't because the correlation exists only in your head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not going to yuk your yum
    Can I steal this?
    I'mma steal this.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Not that I've seen, but I've seen people say he was "forced"
    Whenever something contradicts their fantasy they rather spin what happened to support what they believe instead of having what happened spin what you believe.
    Must be easy to be simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    So every political message is fine in official blizzard stream. So people can wear KKK hood during a match then he shouldn't be punished.
    hmm...when did people wear KKK hooods during a match?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Terongor View Post
    So every political message is fine in official blizzard stream. So people can wear KKK hood during a match then he shouldn't be punished.
    However, the KKK doesn't make Blizz any money like China does i'm sure. This was purely for their financial stability regarding China. They can say it has nothing to do with their decision all they want, but everyone knows it 100% does. Heaven forbid they lose Chinese business for supporting their *every voice counts* for their motto..T.T

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Theoris View Post
    I wonder if people have started to turn against blitzchung for not wanting to shit on Blizzard.
    I'm sure people in mainland China have.
    The hunter hoe with the least beloe.

Blizzard: Support Pride Day by buying our rainbow colored skins and rainbow colored loot box's. By the way Tracer is gay and here is a comic about it.....

Blizzard: DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING POLITICAL AT OUR TOURNAMENTS OR IN OUR VIDEO GAMES.

Fucken Hypocrites.
    In that case, isn't it hypocrisy too, when nobody made any threads complaining about Blizzard's support of pride day?

Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    Idiot player tries uses an esports event as a platform for politics
    Idiot company overreacts and fails at PR
    Internet loses their shit

*popcorn*
    *also grabs popcorn*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Popastique View Post
    Defend what? When i play any Blizzard games, or watch some tournament - guess what, i don't care about any political agenda and don't want to hear about it. And that comes from a person who lives in Ukraine. Assume what you want, but most people who jumped on hype band wagon didn't even know what was going on in Hong Kong until Blizzard punished that player.

Don't say that!!! liberate the world! we must go live in the woods like before tecnology came, everything is corrupted don't support anything! *sarcasm*

people are such hypocrites

I had a discussion with a friend because he wanted me to boicot blizzard and stop playing the games, I only live one fucking life and I'm having a great time with my guild right now, I'm sorry for being selfish but why the hell would I shoot myself in my foot? the people who made that game are not the ones supporting china, and I fucking enjoy playing this game, also it must be tiring for people being 'offended' on behalf of every thing that happens in this world.

That guy KNEW he would be punished and he was, I think he is brave and has some big balls and I won't say anything less than that, he deserves to be praised for what he did, but also, he should and must be punished for breaking the rules, if not we will have nazis proclaiming stuff on official streams and what should we do? we conveniently forget the rules for them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Railander View Post
    i fucking guarantee you if he used it to defend some popular trend like gay rights no one would've batted an eye. i GUARANTEE you.
    easy, because it's less controversial, and it's easily accepted, we can't take everything by the same value, it's just impossible.
    Last edited by eduwneso; 2019-10-14 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Can I steal this?
    I'mma steal this.
    Go for it funny enough I got it from BL2's recent DLC LOL.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Domcho View Post
    In that case, isn't it hypocrisy too, when nobody made any threads complaining about Blizzard's support of pride day?
    Seeing how supporting Pride Day is actually a good thing, No.

Anyone complaining about Pride Day is a fucken tool and not worth wasting breath on.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    All right, everyone, stop whining and move on, if it's not your problem, don't try to be the world's hero. Stop trying to ruin video games for those of us not affected. I want more WoW expansions and Blizzcon to uninterrupted by stupid protests, if you don't like it, kiss my ass and go play something else, but leave Blizzard alone. They deserve to make money and have investors to answer to. Video gaming isn't a platform to protest human rights, that's just fucking juvenile and attention-grabbing whore shit.

So again, I ask you, kindly kiss my ass and stop trying to protest Blizzard. Find different venues.

Yours kindly,

I'm sorry but I think I love you, this was perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    All right, everyone, stop whining and move on, if it's not your problem, don't try to be the world's hero. Stop trying to ruin video games for those of us not affected. I want more WoW expansions and Blizzcon to uninterrupted by stupid protests, if you don't like it, kiss my ass and go play something else, but leave Blizzard alone. They deserve to make money and have investors to answer to. Video gaming isn't a platform to protest human rights, that's just fucking juvenile and attention-grabbing whore shit.

So again, I ask you, kindly kiss my ass and stop trying to protest Blizzard. Find different venues.

Yours kindly,
    Just this.