Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    did this really devolved into if old gods are dead or alive?
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    You're going from... they were the only 2 created to now they're the only 2 left. There's nothing to support that they were the only ones left, especially since there's a huge population still alive and we're now seeing more females popping up since they model was introduced.

Blizzard messed up, it's obvious.

This is just more of the same with Ogres, the females do exist, their models don't. So now they dont ever show up in the lore, because as Blizzard said before Game>Lore
    but they said all the other female mogu died, in the whole race there was only left those 2 in the raid, they obvious retconed the statement

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    but they said all the other female mogu died, in the whole race there was only left those 2 in the raid, they obvious retconed the statement
    Not really. There is a conversation between Highkeeper Ra and MOTHER, where MOTHER confirms she was able to reactivate the engine of Nalak-sha to begin the creation of new and presumably uncorrupted Mogu (including the generation of new females apparently).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Not really. There is a conversation between Highkeeper Ra and MOTHER, where MOTHER confirms she was able to reactivate the engine of Nalak-sha to begin the creation of new and presumably uncorrupted Mogu (including the generation of new females apparently).
    but this one is from those? she was created by then now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    but this one is from those? she was created by then now?
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. The Engine of Nalak-sha generated new Mogu back in MoP, in the last encounter of the Vaults raid - but it probably needed reconfiguration to generate new models and remove Lei Shen's programming.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not quite sure what you mean. The Engine of Nalak-sha generated new Mogu back in MoP, in the last encounter of the Vaults raid - but it probably needed reconfiguration to generate new models and remove Lei Shen's programming.
    what im asking if this female mogu was created from this engine after the reconfiguration, or she existed all along since before, but we didn't knew

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    what im asking if this female mogu was created from this engine after the reconfiguration, or she existed all along since before, but we didn't knew
    Oh, that's not known I yet, I don't think. But given that Lu'lin and Suen are considered (or rumored) to be the only two Mogu females in existence (and themselves creations of the Engine of Nalak'sha), it stands to reason that these new female Mogu are modern creations due to MOTHER's use of the Engine. It's of note, though, that at least in Hearthstone there were female "Mogu Cultists" who apparently worshiped and served Ra-den. This would be non-canon currently, but it's also possible that these new Mogu females might be those cultists considered they seem to directly serve Ra in-game as well.

The more I think about it, the more this version of N'yalotha makes sense. We have been thinking a lot where it could be, but no place fit perfectly. The only other possibility would have been another sunken city, since we knew that is still existed SOMEWHERE.

Then we do have the Emerald Dream for a long time, described by Malfurion as the Titan's playground, a blueprint and testing area for how reality in their eyes was supposed to be. N'yalotha is now the reflection of this creation, a playground of the Old Gods, where they test and create a model for how reality is supposed to be according to their wishes. There is a certain symmetry there.

This does make you wonder what the Emerald Nightmare is for, but I think it is just redefined now. We knew it was created by Old God influence corrupting the Dream, so what if this influence did not so much corrupt the Dream as created a connection between it and N'yalotha, a kind of convergence where these two extra sensory realms meet. This would also explain how Il'gynoth escaped, he just slithered back from the convergence point back into N'yalotha proper.

Quote Originally Posted by Reinhart11 View Post
    I'm not so happy about Ra-den. I hoped after the whole Pandaria debacle he would have somewhat recovered, maybe work with some Mogu Clans, who aren't super pissed and aggressive towards anyone who isn't a Mogu. Replenishing his old power. Corrupted Titan Watcher.. its getting really old. Espcially because Ra-den, next to Odyn, should be one the two most powerful Titan Watchers. There seems to be not another Azshara raid boss encounter in that raid, at least so far. Which is good in my opinion. I'd prefer that. At least keeps the potential way for a proper Naga / Sea / South Sea expansion open.
    There is a dialog between Mother and Ra-den, so he does help us and then became corrupted during the questline.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Are you sure about the heritage armor? I can already see it being about deposing Gallywix to make sure the last Horde race is neutered in the name of unification.

I assume that will be left for 8.3.5 where we will get AR treatment for last two remaining races, with Forsaken getting Lightforged abominations and QUEEN CALIA and Horde getting enslaved by Anduin.
    Gallywix is already on the run, he is back in Kezan. The scenario does deal with him though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I'm pretty sure that conversation was about MOTHER redirecting power from Nalak'sha to power the Forge, not activating the engine itself.
    It is, but it also means that the Engine of Nalak'sha is up and running again and since that is a demonstrated source of Titanforged Mogu, it stands to reason that's probably also the source of these new Mogu.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    It is, but it also means that the Engine of Nalak'sha is up and running again and since that is a demonstrated source of Titanforged Mogu, it stands to reason that's probably also the source of these new Mogu.
    “Can you make a few women this time?”

“Sure why not”
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    “Can you make a few women this time?”

“Sure why not”
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    MOTHER is a strong independent female construct and is only creating other female constructs.\
    Never mind that they are all constructs, have no reproductive organs and thus no sex and gender is essentially "Will I carve this statue to have a beard or tits before animating it?"
    I would imagine it is probably more akin to MOTHER resetting the Engine back to its default for construction of Mogu, which probably included a roughly 50/50 mix of male and female Mogu because the Titans seem to like aesthetic diversity in their Titanforged. Lei Shen probably set the machine to 100% male because he wanted to re-embrace the Titantic nature of Mogu culture, which seems to have included the wholesale destruction of female biological Mogu for some reason (that or he just wanted to hoard all the female Mogu himself).

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I always assumed that original twin consorts were very elaborate sex dolls custom-made after lei shen got sick of iron quon. Mogu always felt like dude race for me. Hell their whole culture as seen in mogu'shan palace boils down to them trying to prove they are the boss of this gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebra View Post
    I'm very interested to see if Alleria will play a role in this Void-intense patch. I feel like it would be stupid if she didn't appear, since she is honing her void powers precisely to fight N'Zoth and his masters. The fact that she mentions the threat posed by N'Zoth in 8.2.5, and was even willing to make a truce with Sylvanas to focus on the real enemy, makes me hopeful that she will lead the Alliance charge against N'Zoth in Ny'alotha, similar to Jaina against the Lich King in Icecrown. I'm also interested to see what happened to Azshara, mainly because I want to know if my theory about her being the object of the "third death" prophecy was correct.

EDIT: Actually, I just found out what happened to Azshara. It seems like N'Zoth is trying to twist her with some kind of void ritual, as I was saying.

lol your favorite character got corrupted by the void just like we told you. Mega Oof. So much for "first mortal to defy the whispers"

lol your favorite character got corrupted by the void just like we told you. Mega Oof. So much for "first mortal to defy the whispers"
    You know it's in an alternate reality, where every single citizen, named characters included, in Stormwind and Orgrimmar succumb to the whispers, right? I suppose you've also coped with the death of your beloved Green Jesus then.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!